• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Ultra

THE BEAR
why does his character matter now. scum got fakes lol

It matters since his character might not mesh perfectly with his role claim. It could, but it very well also couldn't, especially if PGO is just being used as cover for not wanting to be visited.

Just look at how he didn't address the subject.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
@Ultra why r u not joining rdk direction if u agree that he had a bad reason to join ur wagon. whats ur read of rdk rn?

also tpein wouldn't claim on day 1 if he didnt already prepare a good flavor claim ready or just have a real claim

i dont mind getting the flavor. i dont think it will make any difference tho

Emil

V.I.P. Member
i think lethal is town tbh

actually probably going to add him to my strongest town reads and a bit ashamed i didnt see it sooner..it only became much apparent to me from our small talk

idk what this says about evans tho. he spent a good portion of his time on lethal.

still leaning town on him too

its actually not looking very cash money for you ultra

Emil

V.I.P. Member
i think evans even tho he spent a lot of time on lethal, he could easily compromise and join other wagons and explore other avenus

honesty lethal evans ratchet cp town

lets stick with this

i can come around tweet being town as well. it requires alot of good faith on my part

this just leaves me with a scum ultra

i think u r playing an excellent game tbh

Emil

V.I.P. Member
BLD doddsy soulkiller tpein are all people i could toss with ultra as teammates

the scum team is not weak btw. the game is hard because they r good. this is a good team

Emil

V.I.P. Member

the scum team is not weak btw. the game is hard because they r good. this is a good team
the outlier is RDK. if im wrong im just wrong but i think he can also fit in this team

Emil

V.I.P. Member
going to sleep

daltons replies will determine if i add him to the team or not

Doddsy

Mafia God
its just not a scum indicative thing

you have seen it with your own eyes i vote hopped like a fken rabbit and flipped scum

dont just say "you are scummy because you arent voting around"

its foken embarrasing
i am literally being scum read for apparently not doing this tho i actually cant anymore :trinny
its not remotely close to what ive been doing entire game. like tell me u havent read my pots without telling me u havent read them

i have the capacity to tell if someone that suspects me is coming genuinely or not. im not going to scum read ratchet for doing it because i can see the flow in his ideas. i dont see yours and u r suspecting me for different reasons than ratchets. ur reasonings r far more ingenuine
These are some pretty poor posts.

One, I'm not voting you for not 'flip flopping' or for not voting around.

I'm voting you because you do not genuinely want to vote or push anyone at all, which is completely out of character for you.

You spent most of the game talking about haza but had no genuine endeavour to push him

Also odd thing to say me and ratchet are pushing you for different reasoning off the back of me quoting ratchet and saying - this is what I said earlier. Bit odd
Dibbo really comes in and starts finger wagging at guys who have 10 times his post count.

The problem is it's way too easy for him to just sit back and nitpick. There isn't any genuine casing being done. He's done the "other people have said it" appeal with me too. He's an ankle biter.
If you think post count in any way reflects how useful you are as a player, I've got some bad news for you

I want to put the Wade Barrett ringing the bell gif here but I can't find it in mobile
also like i said i think the factional kill was not on ratchet btw

i town read ratchet still, but i wouldnt go as far as say he is cleared from that

@Ratchet ^
Factional was 100% on ratchet unless you think we've got an SK with a janitor. I mean not impossible but very unlikely

This is an odd grouping seeing as Bld, ultra and I have been going at each other pretty consistently.

Explain your reasoning on it?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
what do u make of people that think we SHOUL have a clear push when there is no remotely any clear direction. looking at doddsy and tpein for starter
If they truly feel that way they oughta probably make the first step, place a confident vote somewhere and convince us of why it is a good vote to make.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
You spent most of the game talking about haza but had no genuine endeavour to push him
Idk what to think about this issue rn because on one hand, he has been talking about why he thinks RDK is scum since d2 started but also it's not like he's got much power to convince a thread full of people who got RDK as hard town that he is in fact scum. I think he tried what he could but at some point what are you gonna do, just stubbornly leave your vote on RDK while the thread moves on without you?

Lethal

Exceptional
if this is a new face of me you haven't seen now u have the luxury to try and figure out if its town or scum then!

i dont lynch randomly when i dont have a direction. thanks for helping me trying to find one
Kk, let's see how it goes.
@Lethal lynch RDK if he used ur weapon to kill me btw. absolutely must not let him go
Lynch a strong town read if he uses a weapon on someone I scum lean? Sure :hayden3
You are lethals #1 sus or something lol.
Probably gave it to him with that in mind.
He's not even top 3.

Speaking of, where are your top 3?
i think lethal is town tbh

actually probably going to add him to my strongest town reads and a bit ashamed i didnt see it sooner..it only became much apparent to me from our small talk

idk what this says about evans tho. he spent a good portion of his time on lethal.

still leaning town on him too

its actually not looking very cash money for you ultra
In fairness to Evans, it's been a long time since we've played the game and I've grown as a player. He hasn't seen modern Lethal.
i think evans even tho he spent a lot of time on lethal, he could easily compromise and join other wagons and explore other avenus

honesty lethal evans ratchet cp town

lets stick with this

i can come around tweet being town as well. it requires alot of good faith on my part

this just leaves me with a scum ultra

i think u r playing an excellent game tbh
Makings of a good town core here. Add in Haza and I can vibe it for sure (Evans with a small doubt).
Ykno what lemme try and make a move here

vote Soulkiller
Intrigued. Reasons?

Doddsy

Mafia God
If they truly feel that way they oughta probably make the first step, place a confident vote somewhere and convince us of why it is a good vote to make.
Idk what to think about this issue rn because on one hand, he has been talking about why he thinks RDK is scum since d2 started but also it's not like he's got much power to convince a thread full of people who got RDK as hard town that he is in fact scum. I think he tried what he could but at some point what are you gonna do, just stubbornly leave your vote on RDK while the thread moves on without you?
Whether or not he should have a direction or not isn't the issue. The issue is that he has made no endeavour to create anything aside from Haza, which he pushed absurdly half heartedly by his standards, but focused on it so much that it limited any other contribution he made.

If he wasn't as confident in it like he said, why did stick with it so long?

Doesn't add up.

Arp Bladstrum

Illustrious
I'm still not happy with all of Ekkos posturing especially that multi post spree before he went to bed. It appears he still values quantity over anything tangible and why indeed does my opinion matter so much as to immediately flip yet again and declare me to be Scum when as Ultra previously stated I don't have much Influence (the point was inferred not those words).

Everyone deserves a chance to prove their honour.

We cannot again allow a no lynch warriors we must rally together that our combined might makes even the gods pause.

Back