• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Lethal

Exceptional
1. Lethal
3. Rugrat
4. Phenom
5. Retrolize
6. Ekko
7. Ratchet
8. RDK
9. TPein
11. CraigPelton
13. Big Man
14. Ultra
15. Arp Bladstrum
16. Evans
17. Dalton
18. Yoshi
19. Doddsy
20. Black Legged Dragon
21. Hans Tweetenberg

22. Soulkiller
23. Alco

I think I'm happy here atm.

Gonna check over my nulls and see if I can paint them in some shape or form

Lethal

Exceptional
Dude has done nothing of much worth so far and a lot of people seem to have him at null or worse, so since we're just sitting around twiddling our thumbs, might as well try and get something going.
Hmm yeah I have him null. Gonna be a task to ISO him not being familiar.

Arp Bladstrum

Illustrious
My thoughts on SK were a slight lean towards The Lands Between although that is partially due to his agreement with my reasoning on The Golden Order's warrior we slew night 1 (SK is the one that caught me out D1 post 1 or 2 on GoT for the same thing) coupled with the big list he posted that raised a lot of good points.

Time to properly consider my stance on SK then it seems

Mighty Warriors we must maintain our strength and vigilance if we are to bring victory to The Lands Between
I think Ultra is close to hammer tbh
Happy to vote and hammer if that's the general town consensus of who we want to lynch but we have time and I thought Ultra had been playing ball?

I've not had chance to read the 50+ pages from yesterday onward to this morning when I woke up.

Ratchet

Ratchet's case is literally just pulling out all my Fang interactions.
This isn't fully true - a large part of my case was establishing your pushes and the opinions you promoted coming in a convenient way to serve as a defence of Aurelian without it being blatant.

Ratchet

Interesting take.

If Ratchet's scum and he got false cleared off that in a bizarre stroke of luck though it's just gg. Nothing we can do about that, but also I wouldn't give him due credit.
I mean, if I'm scum here I would absolute deserve due credit, because almost the whole game thought I was town just yesterday. I'd have successfully pushed your slot over and I'd have done it so well, even you haven't promoted going after me once you flip.

It's not really that interesting a take. It's just noise. There is no reasoning or evidence, uncharitably I would say it's shade.

Ratchet

The mini Evans wagon was pretty silly. For context it was about 4am in Brit time, so yes of course he will be leaving the thread shortly. I'm also not sure how any of those involved, including Lethal, thought it was a solid direction with it being established he won't be here for a while to comment on it. If it was pressure, fine, but it would need to hold for a good 8 hours at which point we once again would run the risk of needing to swap votes late or no lynch.

Seeing BPD and Ultra latch onto it makes me think that they just don't care who we lynch. The insincere posturing BPD had around recanting his desire to claim (I can get the post) felt awfully coy, and frankly unearned. We are not going to lynch a player for a internally-consistent but somewhat outlandish trio of scum. Not on Day 3.

Lethal

Exceptional
The mini Evans wagon was pretty silly. For context it was about 4am in Brit time, so yes of course he will be leaving the thread shortly. I'm also not sure how any of those involved, including Lethal, thought it was a solid direction with it being established he won't be here for a while to comment on it. If it was pressure, fine, but it would need to hold for a good 8 hours at which point we once again would run the risk of needing to swap votes late or no lynch.

Seeing BPD and Ultra latch onto it makes me think that they just don't care who we lynch. The insincere posturing BPD had around recanting his desire to claim (I can get the post) felt awfully coy, and frankly unearned. We are not going to lynch a player for a internally-consistent but somewhat outlandish trio of scum. Not on Day 3.

I later retracted the vote for Pein, but Evans establishment of a Dragon/Ultra/Lethal team is certainly bizarre for sure. I'm willing to give him leniency today though as there's higher preferences

Back