• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Alco

Distinguished
Took the liberty to look it up on some elden ring wiki:

"Deals standard damage, Pierce damage and Fire damage."

Well then that might check out :worried

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I literally already gave you the obvious explanation. They wanted to get past the vest to kill the most town read player in the game, who has over 1000 posts and is dominating the thread.

You're being obtuse
drop the name here because there's more than one who have over 1k posts lol

Big Man

Illustrious
Why would I use it on 3 town players lmao

and inb4 “ye but only ones proven”

surely it makes sense if I was scum to do town players early then swap to scummates?

Are you scum Largest Man?
because you need to claim your role and usage? one of the uses was also on someone scum shot at the same night.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
ya it is obvious

im being purposefully obtuse here in case certain statements are going to be used or smth
it helps to know names

now give me reads

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
Am i understanding correctly that BLD was poisoned at night and Doddsy healed him? Was the poisoning announced? I didn’t see it in the night post.

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
Like, if BPD now comes in and says, hey good news, guys, got a PM I'm healed.

...are we supposed to just believe that? lol

This would make me think him being poisoned and now being healed weren’t posted which is weird. I feel like that’s normally public info.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
This would make me think him being poisoned and now being healed weren’t posted which is weird. I feel like that’s normally public info.
I just asked the host about it. I‘ll get back to you when I know more.

For now I dip, though. See you guys.

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
Lethal and Doddsy are scum for sure. They go first, no other options. I want to lynch Lethal first because there is a chance that I might be able to survive if we kill the person who death flamed me. Also might be nice to try at least SOMETHING to keep another town around. But if everyone wants to lynch Doddsy, then I'm cool with that as well.

What did I miss… Why is lethal being brought up for a lynch? I thought he was hider confirmed.

Big Man

Illustrious
not buying the gun blew up and the BP vest turned to poison theory. that's 2 extra kills for scum and I think lethal said he could build something else as well.

I guess it's possible the gun killed RDK and the BP vest just doesn't work or something though.

Big Man

Illustrious
There’s so many pages. Someone give me an assignment please, I’m overwhelmed as a motherfucker lmao
there were no kill last night. BPD came in and said they were poisoned and now Doddsy has apparently healed him. trying to figure out what happened last night.

also BPD has been cleared by Alco who says they have no gun.

Big Man

Illustrious
if my tinfoil was correct this may actually fit in with why there may have been no kills lol
I don’t follow I must have missed your post there were a lot of pages to catch up on. saying BPD is scum who can’t kill? But surely his teammates can.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
we have to go by word of mouth, doddsy would give us tons of info but im okay with evans or lethal for candidates. not really super strong or focused on one particular suspect. prob would b diff if i knew plays beyond just the usual users i play with so eh idk anymore

although i want doddsy to drill him and ask him specific questions or something if i am going with the weirdness of being claimed someone is poison with a death fart or whatever, i can atleast see some fireworks

Back