• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

The X

Marvelous
Oh wow I completely missed that. Then fuck, did wolves actually poison me just so Doddsy could heal me to prove his claim?

Holy fuck scum came up with such an elaborate fake claim. Their fake claims have honestly been sooooo good this game.
Makes me wonder why wolf BLD isn't claiming.

Lethal

Exceptional
Oh wow I completely missed that. Then fuck, did wolves actually poison me just so Doddsy could heal me to prove his claim?

Holy fuck scum came up with such an elaborate fake claim. Their fake claims have honestly been sooooo good this game.

WIFOM - phenom is fantastic at fakes. He saved himself from a lynch claiming to be masons once (as scum)

The X

Marvelous
my whole theory about his town play has collapsed

but now I know that he absolutely can put in tremendous effort as scum
Soul is a beast and should never be underestimated. His first wagonomics analysis did take me for a loop. Him going back to it a second time though, after I had already did one, wasn't enough. If he had done that and had more thread presence, he would have been tough.

Lethal

Exceptional
Night 5 told us to enjoy Rannala's theme. So I double checked Ratchet's role.

Great Rune of the Unborn (You may choose to tap into the rune's power at any point, and doing so will give you the ability to create life anew, at a cost. Use with caution. Will not transfer upon your death)

So yeah, I'm still at a loss for the lack of bodies on N5 cos I thought I had an explanation. The rune did nothing, and N0M didn't force a commute

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
there's a reason he's holding back and it isn't just to drive everyone and their grandmother insane
it's got a very clear purpose, and the purpose to obfuscate shit in his favor

IMHO not beneficial to town to revoke claims on that basis, and there are other ways scum can use a specific role in mind
if BPD is to be believed, how can we diminish the chances of a BPD role reveal of being used against town to discredit/frame/fake?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Night 5 told us to enjoy Rannala's theme. So I double checked Ratchet's role.

Great Rune of the Unborn (You may choose to tap into the rune's power at any point, and doing so will give you the ability to create life anew, at a cost. Use with caution. Will not transfer upon your death)

So yeah, I'm still at a loss for the lack of bodies on N5 cos I thought I had an explanation. The rune did nothing, and N0M didn't force a commute
hmmm there was some controversy here about Ratchet being janitored right?

Back