• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
who u lynching today?

Evans, Arp, Retro is my POE at the moment, BLD is hinging at the moment. No interest in you and Dalton.

I posted earlier that the speculation around BLD is intriguing in there being a huge gambit at play with Doddsy’s role helping to clear him on alco’s shot and him power wolfing to control the thread leading mislynches. Ultimately though, in the same Occam’s razor thought process i had with Lethal, I don’t know that I’d feel comfortable lynching him with a gunsmith clear to his name as the simplest explanation is he’s town.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
This is the extent of Phenom's D5, when Soul was lynched.

Comes in right with the claim usage.

Responds to Ekko (who I guess he doesn't scum read anymore?) and just kind of throws his arms up about being in the POE.

Usage. Did we ever get reasons for these?

**See, this is pings me a little because he changed his claim AFTER Craig had flipped and we saw his role was non-consecutive nights. Not really sure why he'd really need to hide it? If anything, I'd claim non-consecutive to trick wolves into thinking I couldn't use it whenever I wanted. Makes me less predictable. Also, it's Ekko asking about his claim.

***Really weird reaction to hearing you've been jailed? Like, Phenom is a vet, if his role is non-consecutive and he gets blocked or stopped, he should know that he just doesn't get to use his ability next night all willy nilly. This feels like a claim slip.

Ahhhhh.

Ekko softly calls him out for this.

ok

**Like, what the fuck is this? Honestly? He wants to just try to confirm his ability by blocking a volunteer? Not sure what he was hoping to accomplish out of this.

Pft, okay man, you knew this.

Doddsy is lynched this phase.

I'd say Phenom follows up a weak D4 with an equally weak D5.
the bizarre part is the commute wasnt used to confirm scum as a pseudo check. id imagine commuting doddsy or lethal is always far better tbh over commuting me n6

and evans did not try to invigorate the commuter or vig either which is fooked

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Evans, Arp, Retro is my POE at the moment, BLD is hinging at the moment. No interest in you and Dalton.

I posted earlier that the speculation around BLD is intriguing in there being a huge gambit at play with Doddsy’s role helping to clear him on alco’s shot and him power wolfing to control the thread leading mislynches. Ultimately though, in the same Occam’s razor thought process i had with Lethal, I don’t know that I’d feel comfortable lynching him with a gunsmith clear to his name as the simplest explanation is he’s town.
alright that clears BPD
next - arp and retro. why r they scum for u?

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
So you trust me randomly asking you to vote for a old town read assuming something must have happened to make RDK scum?
Why blind trust me? Why not say 'why vote RDK I was town reading him'? That would at least show you trying to solve something. Instead you just happily go on voting someone you town read despite not knowing what happened in the thread.

I wasn’t playing the game at all lmao. I literally couldn’t be in the thread for more than 15-20 minutes. I had no time to look back nor reason out anything, i wanted to get my vote down instead of being completely useless and you were the only one to ask me to put a vote down

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
omg lol

im telling u it doesnt matter if its lylo, mylo, nylo, pylo, fuckylo

we dont lynch town

end of
im saying there there's a contradiction in your actions and your words, that's the issue. pot kettle situation tho

and this is the one thing i worried about all game, getting others frustrated to the point it diminishes their point of enjoying the game lmaoooo saauga

Dalton

Distinguished
im saying there there's a contradiction in your actions and your words, that's the issue. pot kettle situation tho

and this is the one thing i worried about all game, getting others frustrated to the point it diminishes their point of enjoying the game lmaoooo saauga
pls stop the self deprecating stuff, you're fun to play with

:catjamn

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
alright that clears BPD
next - arp and retro. why r they scum for u?

I wish I could give you more than this but it’s simply just POE outside of the people I’m town reading. Have Evans as firm scum and Arp ahead of Retro simply due to the role dynamic fitting in for our protection as a whole plus the usage and explanation for the usage seems crazy to me if she’s scum unless it’s a flat out fake and she’s not a seraph at all.

The X

Marvelous
I wasn’t playing the game at all lmao. I literally couldn’t be in the thread for more than 15-20 minutes. I had no time to look back nor reason out anything, i wanted to get my vote down instead of being completely useless and you were the only one to ask me to put a vote down
See, I don't know if I buy that. You're a fucking vet and a good one. You've played with limited time and I know you know how to make better use of that time. In D2, you knew there were votes on me and you must have known there was some suss around me. Hell, I'd be shocked if you missed all of me versus Poyser or me versus Craig. You also sussed Ekko and you admitted that. Yet in D4, Ekko comes and asks you to claim and you just hand it over. Then, I come up to you and ask you vote RDK with me, and you do. I don't believe that you were SO disconnected to them game that you can't even bother asking me why I am voting for RDK, who was a town read by you, be voted by someone you knew had votes on them at some point in the game. You don't bother asking me if I'm town read or if RDK is scum read? Seems like yu were more interested in wanting to appear being helpful and not completely useless more than actually making thoughtful decisions or questioning what was going on or being asked of you.

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
this is weak af

basically saying you gave your lynch away blindly.

not a very townie thing to do tbhtbh

So abstain from the helping to get to a lynch majority and get shaded/scum read for it later? Saw someone mention me not being on a lynch or 2 earlier in the phase i believe so don’t tell me it’s weak.

The X

Marvelous
And I mean, you do a deep dive into Fang's posts and you want me to believe you weren't playing the game at ALL.

:trolling

Dalton

Distinguished
I wish I could give you more than this but it’s simply just POE outside of the people I’m town reading. Have Evans as firm scum and Arp ahead of Retro simply due to the role dynamic fitting in for our protection as a whole plus the usage and explanation for the usage seems crazy to me if she’s scum unless it’s a flat out fake and she’s not a seraph at all.
why is evans a firm scum read?
So abstain from the helping to get to a lynch majority and get shaded/scum read for it later? Saw someone mention me not being on a lynch or 2 earlier in the phase i believe so don’t tell me it’s weak.
why would you be worrying about being shaded? Scum think about appearances, not town.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
anyway be mindful of dragging this out and letting it stall, too much thinking results in extra time for scum to obfuscate
it's why I insist on very specific posts being referenced to be quoted or linked

since phenom is very good at faking, there's no reason to believe he isn't good at persuading

Emil

V.I.P. Member
D4 and D5 are definitely micro scum reads for Phenom.

he has good and bad days and his overall macro is still in the nullish/scummy zone

id say his:
day 1 is null
day 2 is awful
day 3 bad
day 4 null
day 5 okayish
day 6 good
day 7 null
day 8 pending

Back