• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

The X

Marvelous
I wish I could give you more than this but it’s simply just POE outside of the people I’m town reading. Have Evans as firm scum and Arp ahead of Retro simply due to the role dynamic fitting in for our protection as a whole plus the usage and explanation for the usage seems crazy to me if she’s scum unless it’s a flat out fake and she’s not a seraph at all.
When did Evans become a firm scum read for you?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
i dont think anyone can argue not lynching evans today. he looks the worst by a very decent margin lol

Dalton

Distinguished
When I’m the last one standing.

I’ve realised I’m dead here, so outing scum as it’s unlikely I’ll get to
wait so you're admitting we have to kill you cos if you stick around we'd lose?

maybe its not fake but this claim is so bizarre lmao.
prob just a desperate claim but if he flips green then wew boy
how would he flip green, he's either 3P or scum 100% lmao

The X

Marvelous
he has good and bad days and his overall macro is still in the nullish/scummy zone

id say his:
day 1 is null
day 2 is awful
day 3 bad
day 4 null
day 5 okayish
day 6 good

day 7 null
day 8 pending
Yeah you're going to talk about Phenom's D5 and D6.

D5 was what I agree with Dalton on what was weak. How was it alright?
D6 I did not see it as good at all. Explain that one.

Evans

Acclaimed
wait so you're admitting we have to kill you cos if you stick around we'd lose?

maybe its not fake but this claim is so bizarre lmao.

how would he flip green, he's either 3P or scum 100% lmao

I’m dead either today or tomorrow with the Roderika fake with POE.

It’s been a great game but I think I’m stuck. May as well bury scum on the way out

Dalton

Distinguished
so if evans is rykard and there are 3 scum left we've lost anyway

if there are 2 scum left and he's rykard, he wont kill tomorrow night so it wont be lylo

if he's scum its a win

we have to lynch evans here right?

The X

Marvelous
I mean you’re dead set on this so nothing I say is going to change your mind but I simply didn’t have time to dedicate or indulge in the game. I had a hell of a week at work, a child to take care of, etc. and that’s not excuse making, that’s facts and I couldn’t be more disconnected from what was happening nor did I care. I’ve been trying to be involved when I can and as soon as the weekend was here I was able to get back into it.
See, I don't believe that. I think you have been involved. I actually think we might be seeing GOATnom here, just wolf GOATnom. With a team that included Fang, Soul, and Doddsy, there was no need for anyone to do hard lifting.

Dalton

Distinguished
I’m dead either today or tomorrow with the Roderika fake with POE.

It’s been a great game but I think I’m stuck. May as well bury scum on the way out
this feels like a trick lmao. but i cant see how it would be one.

if you're being legit ty bb xoxo

The X

Marvelous
anyway fwiw im planning on an evans lynch today, then tomorrow phenom is probably my choice.

evans im confident on, phenom is borderline but suffers compared to the other POE options who are pretty null.

i'll wait for ekko to finish his read back and see if he concurs before voting

also @Black Pegged Dragon are you going to be willing to join on an evans lynch if thats our preferred direction or are you stuck on this Phenom thing?
I'd join Evans, but the more I read about Phenom, the less I feel good about him.

Evans

Acclaimed
You know I’d fight to the death as scum on my fake and as town too.

Im genuinely thinking I’m in an unwinnable position :hestonpls

The X

Marvelous
Oh duck it

I’m not scum, nor town. I’m indie. I’m Rykard. I can harvest marked souls. I also have a great rune that protects me from fire & poison.

Ekko visited me N1. I marked him last night and that’s why he was buddying me D1 and has been pushing so heavy on me late game to get rid. I was gonna kill him tonight to solve him as I can’t get the lynch.

I genuinely think PHEN0M is scum
:O

Back