• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Dalton

Distinguished
It makes sense. Ekko's energy has been weird this phase. He's pushed and pulled back in odd ways.

I feel good about Phenom.
lol

now you 'feel good' about phenom? You've just laid out an in-depth case on him...

I don't mind the speculation that I'm linked to Ekko as that part logically make sense at least.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
lets say it is

4-2-1 and evans is an indie

we lynch evans

4-2

here we need to force phenom to commute BLD? how do we play this? specially if phenom is possibly scum lol. he could just commute and do the kill

do we lynch BLD and let evans kill phenom? in that event phenom will be forced to kill evans too

The X

Marvelous
explain?

unvote

let's hear it.

My understanding is that Evans has to be lynched one of these days else we lose.

if Evans is Rykard and there are 3 scum we're guaranteed to lose - either to scum or to Evans - so there's no point worrying about that situation anymore

If it is Evans as Rykard and 2 more scum, then Evans wont shoot tonight, so only scum will shoot. There will be 5 people left, 2 of which will be scum. ie, we're not in lylo.

If Evans is bullshitting (dunno why) then we hit scum.

am i missing another permutation?
Actually you're probably right, Dalton.

D8
7 Alive
2 Wolves
1 Indie
4 Town

Lynch Evans, 6 Alive
Wolf Shoot, 5 Alive

D9
5 Alive
2 Wolves
3 Town

Lynch Phenom 4 Alive
Wolf Shoot, 3 Alive

D10
3 Alive
1 Wolf
2 Town

Lynch Ekko

Town Win D10

Dalton

Distinguished
i am almost certain evans is rykard here btw

we still HAVE to lynch him either today or tomorrow. we lose this game if we don't.

And we should 100% do it today as it gives us an extra day to solve etc.

The X

Marvelous
lol

now you 'feel good' about phenom? You've just laid out an in-depth case on him...

I don't mind the speculation that I'm linked to Ekko as that part logically make sense at least.
Well, I've always thought Phenom was scummy and in POE. Doing a deep dive, day by day, will make your read FOCUSED.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
so
game plan after this flip

if evans flips as scum and not actually indie, that presents the problem of determining whether there's still a loose indie or not and scum using that to drive attention away from the wagon

and what do we do with that, if it's used as a way to stall votes on phenom (or whoever depending on how things shape themselves), are we going to understand theres a tactic at play here?

Evans

Acclaimed
It may not have gone through as I have a resting period between harvesting / marking.

The reason I’m aware is because of Ekkos great tune

Dalton

Distinguished
Actually you're probably right, Dalton.

D8
7 Alive
2 Wolves
1 Indie
4 Town

Lynch Evans, 6 Alive
Wolf Shoot, 5 Alive

D9
5 Alive
2 Wolves
3 Town

Lynch Phenom 4 Alive
Wolf Shoot, 3 Alive

D10
3 Alive
1 Wolf
2 Town

Lynch Ekko

Town Win D10
ok i think i misinterpreted your previous post, thought you'd gone off lethal lol

but yes, this pretty much.

and importantly, Evans only wins if he's the LAST MAN STANDING. so we're gonna have to lynch him in one of those three lynch points, and it makes the most sense to do it today - particularly since he could always shoot for funzies and fuck up the math.

Plus he's 100% confirmed to be one of the three lynches we need to make to win the game.

The X

Marvelous
so

if evans flips as scum and not actually indie, that presents the problem of determining whether there's still a loose indie or not and scum using that to drive attention away from the wagon

and what do we do with that, if it's used as a way to stall votes on phenom (or whoever depending on how things shape themselves), are we going to understand theres a tactic at play here?
I honestly can't see him not being Rykard here. Even if he's not, what did that stunt really do? Get him lynched anyway and we're still going for Phenom?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
explain?

unvote

let's hear it.

My understanding is that Evans has to be lynched one of these days else we lose.

if Evans is Rykard and there are 3 scum we're guaranteed to lose - either to scum or to Evans - so there's no point worrying about that situation anymore

If it is Evans as Rykard and 2 more scum, then Evans wont shoot tonight, so only scum will shoot. There will be 5 people left, 2 of which will be scum. ie, we're not in lylo.

If Evans is bullshitting (dunno why) then we hit scum.

am i missing another permutation?
yeah evans is best lynch unless its 3-3-1 in which event we need to lynch someone else and let evans kill scum tonight

i HIGHLY doubt we have 3 wolves and an indie

its either

4-2-1 (and evans is the indie)

or

5-1-1 (evans is indie, and one last mafia left)

or

5-2 (and evans is lying + has one teammate)

or

4-3 (and evans is lying + has 2 teammates)

in all of these scenarios, lynching evans first is best as mafia cannot win right away

i do not belive mafia is 3 man strong rn. that wud mean BLD, phenom, arp are scum

the only scenario where lynching evans is bad is a 3-3-1 which i highly doubt is the case

Dalton

Distinguished
so

even if there is still a loose indie, lynching evans would have been the optimal play.

Dalton

Distinguished
yeah evans is best lynch unless its 3-3-1 in which event we need to lynch someone else and let evans kill scum tonight

i HIGHLY doubt we have 3 wolves and an indie

its either

4-2-1 (and evans is the indie)

or

5-1-1 (evans is indie, and one last mafia left)

or

5-2 (and evans is lying + has one teammate)

or

4-3 (and evans is lying + has 2 teammates)

in all of these scenarios, lynching evans first is best as mafia cannot win right away

i do not belive mafia is 3 man strong rn. that wud mean BLD, phenom, arp are scum

the only scenario where lynching evans is bad is a 3-3-1 which i highly doubt is the case
If its 3-3-1 we have already lost.

Even if we managed to get rid of all scum we'd lose to Evans.

Back