• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Dalton

Distinguished
if ekko is scum and has been faking that he killed tweet rather than just visited him this whole game to keep me onside, i am going to be FUMING

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
bruv i never came close to u n1 even lol

okay so what is the invigorating stuff then? what did cp receive

no way 3 scums claim indies wtf :russ

need to see evan's reaction to soul's rykard claim

The X

Marvelous
Elden Ring Mafia - Day 4

Final Vote Count

Rugrat 9 - Big Man, BPD, Ekko, Soulkiller, Doddsy, Arp, Evans, Tiara, RDK
RDK 2 - Retro, Phenom
Doddsy 4 - CP, Rugrat, Dalton, Alco
No Lynch 1 - Lethal

Ahh, I can see it, clear as day! The coming of our dynasty! ...

Mohg, Lord of Blood
Serial Killer, 1x BP
Bearer of Miquella’s Great Rune & Mohg’s Great Rune

"Dearest Miquella. You must abide alone a while. Welcome, honored guest. To the birthplace of our dynasty!" - Mohg

mohg.gif

Congratulations, you are Mohg, Lord of Blood, Mohg Aligned! The twin brother of Morgott the Grace-Given, unlike him, you fully embraced your Omen heritage whilst imprisoned below Leyndell. During your incarceration, you made contact with the Formless Mother, an Outer God with strength to rival that of the Greater Will. In exchange for your service, she ignited your accursed blood, allowing you to develop various bloodflame sorceries.

During the civil war brought on by the Shattering, you quietly built your strength, recruiting followers and disciples before absconding with the dormant body of the Empyrean, Miquella.

Your plan is to raise the comatose Miquella to Godhood and offer him as a vessel to the Formless Mother, and then establish a new dynasty and reign as King-Consort, but to do this, all vestiges of the Golden Order must be wiped out …

In this game, you have the following roles:

- Serial Killer (You may target a player at night and kill them)
- 1xBP (You will survive the first regular strength killing action used on you)
- Miquella’s Great Rune (Once activated, this will reflexively roleblock any non-killing actions you are targeted by. You cannot deactivate this once activated, and you may activate at any time. This rune will not transfer upon your death)
- Mohg’s Great Rune (Symbolic of your pact with the Formless Mother, this will allow you to offer some of your own life force in the form of one of your passives, in exchange for greater killing strength. You may make this deal at any time, and it will be processed instantly regardless of phase. This rune will not be transferred upon your death)

You win when you stand alone, or nothing can prevent this.

Your fakes are Miquella the Unalloyed, and Nepheli Loux. Each fake has risks and advantages inherent to it, be sure to prepare it accordingly!

Miquella's Great Rune & Mohg's Great Rune crumbled to dust!

It is now Night 4. I'm going to extend this night phase to give players time to catch up. I will post a start time for the next phase later today.
Two SKs in a game??

Emil

V.I.P. Member
everyone unvote let us read first lmfao

man broke when he is in the PoE

Dalton

Distinguished
bruv i never came close to u n1 even lol

okay so what is the invigorating stuff then? what did cp receive

no way 3 scums claim indies wtf :russ

need to see evan's reaction to soul's rykard claim
very famously he switched pressure onto Tiara for trying to stop a hammer on soul when there were 3/7 votes on him

The X

Marvelous
so if evans is rykard and there are 3 scum left we've lost anyway

if there are 2 scum left and he's rykard, he wont kill tomorrow night so it wont be lylo

if he's scum its a win

we have to lynch evans here right?
Not necessarily.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
:heston:

bruh

also ekko's the vig, so if he visited you N1 you'd surely be dead lol. And how do you even know that he visited you?

This is a BAD claim.
i didnt visit him i visited tweet n1 and it failed lol

this mans outright bullshitting lol

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I don't trust any of you fucks sorry

My last thing I have the power to do is abstain from voting this phase if there's one after it lmao

Dalton

Distinguished
So okay, fun fact, the tinfoil I mentioned earlier to @Retrolize?

Phenom and Ekko are the last two wolves.
If Ekko is lying about visiting Evans N1 then this is firmly on the table tbh.

But I don't know how Evans would know since he didnt claim any sort of way of knowing that.
Can you still shoot?
can we trust him to shoot at scum though? We're not letting him win so why would he give a fuck?

The only logical play is lynch him today tbh.

Back