Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
lmao this means u havent even read my posts
I did, you are just babbling nonsense.
u dont even know my main sus was juliet, get the fuck outta here
No, that was obvious from the start. The issue is you had her predetermined with Soul to isolate and pressure her from the start.
u just argue for my lynch for the sake of arguing for it
Day 1 wasn't me arguing for your lynch as a priority, this is a pretty bold faced lie. I was suspicious then and still am about your antics regarding Juliet
its entirely rooted in bad faith
No, it isn't. I gave exhaustive reasons on my issue with you plainly.
and u try and twist every little thing abt me and try and make it out as another reason to lynch me when in reality it doesnt even make logical sense
Your weird ties with Soul on everything.
Your parallel completely sharing parity in tunneling Gramma as your top suspect but switching last minute to Ultra after the lynch was hammered.
It goes on.

Dalton

Distinguished
Ah, so Aurelian and me voted super obviously coordinated for T-Pein for what reason? To save our scummate Ultra? That´s your freaking conclusion?

I won´t selfvote and gamethrow like T-Pein did but at this point just stack votes on me and get it over with, this has become unbearable how everyone is coming up with the biggest nonsense on me to see me hang. Sadly so many players are up for this that this may not even be mainly scumdriven. Lynch me and make big faces of surprise when I flip exactly what I claimed.

How is Juliet´s vanilla claim now any better than mine? How the hell is she cleard? And everyone and their mother is sussing Cubey but no, let´s lynch Kurumi instead because that´s such a brilliant idea...
I'm the one who pointed it out and I'm not even voting you, calm down lmao

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Am I missing something?
no, he is trying to backtrack bc he knows he messed up
its pretty clear he doesnt have a solid reason for wanting to lynch me and is just throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks on a case by case basis for each player he interacts with into possibly getting them to vote me

Grammaton

Consigliere
no, he is trying to backtrack bc he knows he messed up
its pretty clear he doesnt have a solid reason for wanting to lynch me and is just throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks on a case by case basis for each player he interacts with into possibly getting them to vote me

Well, I’m probably more interested in his answer than yours Tbf, but thanks!

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
I did, you are just babbling nonsense.
no, u didnt. its pretty obvious u didnt too
No, that was obvious from the start. The issue is you had her predetermined with Soul to isolate and pressure her from the start.
agn, i proved it was impossible as we questioned her at the same time immediately
Day 1 wasn't me arguing for your lynch as a priority, this is a pretty bold faced lie. I was suspicious then and still am about your antics regarding Juliet

No, it isn't. I gave exhaustive reasons on my issue with you plainly.

Your weird ties with Soul on everything.
Your parallel completely sharing parity in tunneling Gramma as your top suspect but switching last minute to Ultra after the lynch was hammered.
It goes on.
no, u come up with a new reason every time to try and get someone to vote with u

Juliet

Illustrious
Isn't Aurelian usually much more agressive than this?
I've only played 1 game with him and I don't think he was agressive.
Why did you feel the need to do this?
I thought Ultra wanted me to claim yesterday because he said me and Kurumi should claim.
We have 2 claims, 1 nurse and 1 vanilla
How do the 3 credits even work when you are vanilla? Are you making your vanilla nothingness unstoppable? @Juliet
I didn't use a spell and I don't understand how the first spell works.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
This is some weak shit, didn't stop you from throwing a useless vote on me EoD 1 you fire hydrant
y do u care so much for my vote to be on him *specifically*
as i stated before, i am fine with lynching u or juliet today

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Don't claim in a fate stay game, true name magic is stronger than these command seals, we know nothing of the enemy. Only that there was a jani kill, how big is maf? Are there two mafs? Was Ekko maf? I can see Cult, Arso, Claimkiller being indies here, not Survivor though, F/S has fuck all of those.

Ultra has superbad posts yesterday and today and Kurumi stinks of blood and guts, I've got a plan to deal with Kurumi tonight. I forgot my third scum read, it was really. juicy too.

Fair warning, interfere with my fun again and I will crucify you
I hate fun

Juliet

Illustrious
I miss Ekko because he always gives out a summary for me in the thread when I'm behind and no one here gave me a summary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back