Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
no, u didnt. its pretty obvious u didnt too
I have, you are sinking here.
agn, i proved it was impossible as we questioned her at the same time immediately
You didn't prove shit. You basically fell back to your last reply to me being basically "y aren't you sussing others for similar" isnt a rebuttal.
no, u come up with a new reason every time to try and get someone to vote with u
Not really lol.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I think I’m just going to mostly start again reads wise

I’m still fine with Evans, and I’m pretty certain lethal, fang and BPD are town

I think I’m just gonna work to the assumption Ultra is town and lean back into him thinking the same things at the same time as me for most of D1, despite thinking what he’s doing today is mostly a waste of time

Embarrassing as it is, there’s something bothering me about Kurumi today, and I think I’d still be open to Tweet - I think Melkor made a good post toward him about his read of kurumis role
Wow, that post of his is something you liked huh

"okay"

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
If you put any stock into this, cut to the chase and demand someone else comes out with a vanilla claim, this interrogation will go nowhere
i assume this goes without saying and that another vanilla wouldve claimed had they seen us sussing her for this reason
considering numerous ppl have seen it and none have claimed vanilla as well.....

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
i assume this goes without saying and that another vanilla wouldve claimed had they seen us sussing her for this reason
considering numerous ppl have seen it and none have claimed vanilla as well.....

Not really, it's a small discussion that could be missed, it's important to do your due diligence. Don't get sloppy on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back