Fate/Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natalija

Divine Departure
@Natalija

Do you still think Dolfa is making bold statements and going for it like you think here?

Because, his posts this phase have not been inspiring. He's just getting caught up again with Ultra and trolling. He mentioned about looking into T-Peins scum reads before he flipped and he's not actually done it.

Can you show me where he's done the things you quoted here?
Just a sec, lemme look if Dofla posted

Mate this is shitty. You're not the type to not repeat it until ears bleed, but you give off the "just read them."

Tweet

He's a pathetic troll who should've been day 0'd
Just Tweet? Shitty answer for someone who’s acting like he’s “playing” properly.
That...that isn't what happened. At all.

I do need to question the exact point of this post? Seems needless speculation to pad a post. FOS on Natalya

Blah blah blah nothing sticking.
I’m talking to myself, don’t care about your “FOS”

Natalija

Divine Departure
Short answer is that we basically already had multiple players explicitly out themselves as Power roles in this line of thought, so don't bother nannying. Basically Juliet is scum of nobody can testify to it
She claimed vanilla?

Grammaton

Consigliere
I think we’re going about this all wrong. Should focus on creating a pool of consensus or near consensus scum reads - there’s way too much bizarre and/or selfish play going on atm and it’s pretty difficult to make reads beyond ‘i don’t really expect them to make sense anyway’

Natalija

Divine Departure
I've already decided Ultra will die today, but Evans failed to respond to me so he can go next.

Are you mad I didn't give you a name you can jump on to save yourself?

Anyway if that's your response to my honest answer then there's no point taking you seriously.

If you look up the word scum in the dictionary, you'll find a picture of Ultra.

He has 21 posts so far in this game related to me, clearly he thinks I'm scum but has done a terrible job convincing anyone else. Ultra can be pretty persuasive, so his arguments must be especially shitty if he's had no luck with this. I'm living in his head rent-free and yet he's switched votes twice by the time I logged back on, conveniently putting someone else ahead of him as the lead lynch. If he actually cared about town's interests, he would post a compelling argument for his scum reads rather than jump on the biggest wagon to save his own skin.
I don’t see him posting a lot today, but the posts above are what makes me think he’s town. He doesn’t have this careless attitude when he’s scum, I don’t think so anyways. @Evans

Grammaton

Consigliere
I don’t see him posting a lot today, but the posts above are what makes me think he’s town. He doesn’t have this careless attitude when he’s scum, I don’t think so anyways. @Evans

To play devils advocate, he’s just tunnelling one player and not really doing a very good job of it - where’s the carelessness?

Natalija

Divine Departure
To play devils advocate, he’s just tunnelling one player and not really doing a very good job of it - where’s the carelessness?
In the attitude. I only have one sample of his scum game, but he was hiding in that game and he definitely did not have an attitude :lul

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Does he tend to gamesolve as town?

To give you an account of the last town game I played with him:

- Basically no solving for the first couple of days, played mini games.
- There was a mechanic where basically every player had a lover. His was flower. She was scum, and duped him into going after me
- After Flower died he still went after me
- He got lynched in endgame

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
For reference here's a link to that game:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/valentines-mafia-game-be-my-valentine.39173/

Also relevant to the discussion - here's a post where Hime is confessing her love for another man:

Dear xenos5,

I know we only met 2 days ago, but for some reason I just can't get you out of my mind... It might seem early to say this, but... I think I'm falling in love. From the very start, you were so sweet and caring, willing to support me and even sacrifice the chance of getting a full reward so that I might be able to try for it. Most guys aren't like that, trust me. The first time Dofla saw me on TMF, he thought I was this dude Avalon's, dupe ;-;

Aside from that, you were also the first one to really stand by my side after I voted AM. Sure, Ultra voted him as well but Ultra loves early game wagoning in general so it was kind of meaningless coming from him. When you voted him, you actually listened to what I had to say and supported me by voting him as well. Unlike you, Dofla just acted like he cared about my opinion and just sheep voted a day later when other people were also voting AM ;-;

When you complimented me on my reads list, my heart fluttered. And when you used it as an example of what to do when speaking to Indigo, my heart skipped 3 beats. I didn't know what was happening at the time. I never could've imagined I was catching feelings for you so quickly.

Did you enjoy karaoke last night? I know that we technically had to compete for Dofla's love, but the truth is... I just really wanted you to notice me... The songs I sang - especially the love song - was actually dedicated to you. While I nervously held the mic in my hands, I couldn't stop myself from quickly glancing over at you every 2 seconds to see your reaction. You know the thing I told Dofla? To be honest, I wish I were saying that to you instead...

Remember that google result you got for people born on March 14th? That second sentence really wasn't lying... I feel completely at your control as every time you just as so as speak to me, my face turns hot and red. The two heart emojis you reacted to me set off butterflies in my stomach.

Those two hearts could be like ours! Beating as one to the tune of our own karaoke love song~

So xenos5, will you make me the happiest girl in the world and be mine?

Love,
hime

Grammaton

Consigliere
There’s one thing I don’t think anyone brought to the table so far, but I’d like dofla to comment

From a little bit of reading about this IP (and btw it’s cursed af), there’s a character by name of Gilgamesh who habitually refers to people by the word zasshu which translates to something akin to mixed blood, or say, mongrel

And wouldn’t you know who won the pony - quotes to follow

Relevant cause doesn’t seem like a good guy (which raises the obvious question of why RP as him but maybe there’s something to it?)

Natalija

Divine Departure
To give you an account of the last town game I played with him:

- Basically no solving for the first couple of days, played mini games.
- There was a mechanic where basically every player had a lover. His was flower. She was scum, and duped him into going after me
- After Flower died he still went after me
- He got lynched in endgame
He might just have a thing for you.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Greetings mongrels.

Who's living in whose head now?

Beg for your life and I may spare you mongrel.

Peace out mongrels, I'll return when Ultra is ready to beg.

Greetings mongrels, my shift is complete so I'll be catching up now.

gilgamesh-chilling.gif

Natalija

Divine Departure
There’s one thing I don’t think anyone brought to the table so far, but I’d like dofla to comment

From a little bit of reading about this IP (and btw it’s cursed af), there’s a character by name of Gilgamesh who habitually refers to people by the word zasshu which translates to something akin to mixed blood, or say, mongrel

And wouldn’t you know who won the pony - quotes to follow

Relevant cause doesn’t seem like a good guy (which raises the obvious question of why RP as him but maybe there’s something to it?)
LOL even I know Gilgamesh. He’s a mean one.

Juliet

Illustrious
I'm back from a meeting and so far I've only searched up my name to see what kind of crap players have been talking about me and I see they vote me for not believing my vanilla claim and Ultra says no one else so far has claimed vanilla. The votes on me because of my claim looks terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back