• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Fate/Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSworder

Majin
How did you end up with only one read from that interaction?

BPD seems much more passive than I've experienced previously. Already said this.

Aurelian feels townie to me
I'm much more familiar playing with Ultra, I think he interacted more than he does in his scum meta and bonus points- he did it without too much fluff

Can you explain why Fang feels townie to you?

Evans

Acclaimed
I'm much more familiar playing with Ultra, I think he interacted more than he does in his scum meta and bonus points- he did it without too much fluff

We seem to be in the same place re: Ultra.
I liked his approach towards BPD.

And I had a feeling of Town v Town when me and him had our mini row.

Grammaton

Consigliere
If you focus only on two ppl, u r tunneling between two dichotomies and being unaware of the other interactions of possible mafia players. Simple.

That’s fine, making sure we’re on the same page

So my question to you is do you think that was Doflas intent?

Evans

Acclaimed
:dead Just answer me

Yes I've had more time free before/after work.

I'll be shooting off soon, so I'll just give my full reads list

2 - Ultra - read my big MQ at him. Lots of huffing and puffing without any real substance on my wagon.
3 - Grammaton - could be me very easily getting buddied up here and ready to be a lamb for the slaughter. I didn't like Gram's vote on me much like I didn't like Ultra's. Getting a coherent answer from him wasn't difficult, he was open to interacting which I think shows desire to solve rather than desire to deceive. Don't think he goes to bat for me against Ultra, knowing I'm scum reading him then encouraging me to vote T-Pein and convince me Ultra's town if he's scum here.
4 - DoflaMihawk - very odd posts thus far, hasn't really added a lot. The post about how many votes me & Ultra had was just stating the obvious and looked like post padding
5 - hime - like her posts thus far, seemed to have genuine belief behind it
6 - Aurelian - addressed in post above
7 - Hans Tweetenburg - seemed like he was trying to buddy Odo
8 - Black Legged Dragon - more passive than I can remember but could do with an iso
9 - Ekkologix - Null, felt like adding him here as I called his vote on me suspicious. I'm still inclined to think it's just a OMGUS / retaliation for giving him shit rather than disingenuous behaviour

Evans

Acclaimed
This is T-Peins entrance before disappearing in Monster Hunter
yooooooooo
wasup wasup wasup.
who we lynching today?

X4LvE6H.gif

It's 11 pages for me.
RIP.

almost 6 AM tho so gonna catch up when I wake up.

*sees Lord Melkor is in the game *

Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

cringe.
prepare for many wasted days ending in no lynch.

same.
Almost saw the movi tho.
one question.
How many times have you rolled town in this website.
serious question.

hmmmmm.
based.
kekw.

not based.

I think he rolled scum last game.
But I think it was his only game.
he won I think.

Anyways the tweet vs ultra argument made me sleepy.
pz.

vote lynch Ultra

yall should be policying him anyways.
made yall look silly last game

then this game:
yooooooooooooo
wasup wasup wasup.
who we lynching today?

X4LvE6H.gif

he was but chickened out...
sad!

rolled town.

Not a lady but I respect women.

Vote lynch Ultra

trying to derail from ultra?

Ultra
Black Legged Dragon
Evans
TSworder
Natalija
Ace

SoulKiller

I believe we have multiple scum in this pile.

Him and hime were scum mates.
He desth tunneled her and also told flower to stay in the kitchen after flower rage quit.
Other misogyny too.

Oh evans rolled scum
Sad.

I am a respector

Both scums.

Standard fluff posts which are NAI.
Shades Ultra then disappears.

It almost feels like too obvious if T-Pein is scum here to do just rinse & repeat the same

Cubey

Threshold of Armageddon
That’s fine, making sure we’re on the same page

So my question to you is do you think that was Doflas intent?

Hmmm... hard to tell. My purpose is supporting you was more or less getting it out of the way that dividing town in half ("choose between player a or player b and no one else") is a scum tell because mafia can easily use that to get town to mislynch and then the following day, point the finger at the opposing wagon. If you set this up between townies and do it consecutively, you absolutely rape town.

That being said, if you want a decisive yes or no, then no, I dont believe it was Dofla's intention. Im gonna give him the benefit of the doubt and say he was speaking out of naivete.

Last edited:

Evans

Acclaimed
I'm confused, did you not town read him @ post above?

No? Aurelian isn't town reading Ultra

I mean I do appreciate town reading me but that won't necessarily mean too much right now, right?

As for Ultra, I haven't liked the meat of what he's said and his interactions with Dofla. Plus its weird because when I was posting with Ekko, I made the suggestion of 'bussing' Ultra and Ekko jumped on voting him, well after Hime, T-Pein, and Dofla already had their votes on him.

Do you think its strange Ultra has fixated on my vote and Dofla's on him but not theirs? Is there a particular reason mine gets particular attention but not those 3?

As for reads, not a fan of really doing that when several players haven't posted yet but who do we have so far:

- You (null, I've seen you do this busy work kind of thing before so don't know how to pin it)
- Evans (as I mentioned earlier, not comfortable in saying he's town when he seems passive right now interacting with a couple of people, kind of a polarized display compared to the last game when he was town, currently have as a null)
- Ekko (could lean town, shitposts lots in day 1 regardless, fairly active which is his normal MO without going to excessive with his posts, happily jumped into the Ultra bandwagon with a couple others piling on Ultra, can see him as soft town for now)
- Dofla (haven't played with him too much so don't have much to pin on him for tells or hints as clues to what his alignment is, think he has the upper hand in looking better from just tripping up Ultra so far but I think that's good enough for now for another soft town vibe)
- Hime (null, only made like a handful of posts and threw a vote at Ultra, don't really feel any actual teeth so far with her interest in the wagon on him so far, so null for her too)
- Kurumi (went against the grain as the pressure on Ultra started to mount with multiple votes on lynching Ultra to say he's playing aggressively and she sees that as a town trait of his, conflicted enough to not really say how to gauge her if this is a town or wolf/scum trait, again null read atm)
- Ultra (he's sort of coordinating weirdly with BPD, there's the weird shift with Evans sort of trying to change or swing the discussion away from votes that were building on Ultra, maybe not scum? But I don't feel it at the moment)
- T-Pein (can't tell if his immediate joining in on the push against Ultra is legitimate or not, pretty happily put his vote on Ultra and also accused Evans of trying to shift focus away from the votes on him. Also had Evans and Ultra included in his potential scum list but again don't really know if that's him just fucking around or being serious, again willing to risk him as soft town)
- BPD (doesn't really fluff post well that much in day 1 scenarios from my experience, does excessively and aggressively tunnel on people, misguided or correct when playing as town, accused me of shitposting with him as being 'afraid' of him, doesn't really explain himself other than tinfoiling but that's a fair trait when he's town of being off the base a lot, potentially soft town but equally go also be scum and doing the whole 'wolfing' thing that he fondly will accuse others of, actually sticking with null on him atm)
- TSworder (no idea, barely said anything at all so far)
- Tweet (same as him, made like 1 post I think?)

Lethal

T.B.A
https://onelastforum.com/threads/fate-mafia-game-thread.3744/post-243041

Not sure what Dragon is trying to accomplish here. Seems a weak entry point and the attempt of buddying to Ekko and Ultra so early is a choice.

https://onelastforum.com/threads/fate-mafia-game-thread.3744/post-243046

Why did this *have* to be done? Seems a pointless exercise, esp. given the target isn’t even playing. Covers it later with the ignoring.

https://onelastforum.com/threads/fate-mafia-game-thread.3744/post-243077

Stupid Pein play of latching onto something. Moron play from a moron. Nothing else to see.

Ultra/Ekko doing lame troll shit. Yawn.

[End Page 1]

Evans

Acclaimed
You quoted Sworder who said he townreads Ultra cause he interacted more than his scum meta

Are you scum? Because this twisting you're doing is ridiculous.

How did you end up with only one read from that interaction?

BPD seems much more passive than I've experienced previously. Already said this.

Aurelian feels townie to me

We seem to be in the same place re: Ultra.
I liked his approach towards BPD.

And I had a feeling of Town v Town when me and him had our mini row.

I clearly state that I am town leaning Aurelian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back