• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Fate/Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natalija

Divine Departure
I think he´s talking more about the behaviour of the people Gram asked. If I got it right he thinks some of them tried to kiss Gram´s butt because they are scum and want to get town points from him. Funnily Tweet could be doing basically the same by giving Gram a town lean in this post while shading others for seemingly trying to get on his good side.
I want him to answer cause I do not town read Hans, shhh :expepe

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Vote lynch Tweet

i think i feel more confident placing my vote here megacomfy
tonally, he feels very unsimilar to the last 2 games i played with town him and more like when i played with him as scum
also i dont like his current iso, feels like hes just saying things to say things

The X

Marvelous
All of your posts seem very diplomatic, like you not wanting to piss anyone off.
I mean, diplomatic, I wouldn't say. Me not wanting to piss anyone off I wouldn't say either. I think I'm being more conscious on how and who I want to spend my energy on, though. I think I'm purposely trying to avoid back and forths that are not beneficial to me and clog up the thread. I also don't think there's anything that has really lit my fire that needs me to passionately go after something.

Natalija

Divine Departure
Vote lynch Tweet

i think i feel more confident placing my vote here megacomfy
tonally, he feels very unsimilar to the last 2 games i played with town him and more like when i played with him as scum
also i dont like his current iso, feels like hes just saying things to say things
Hans-Grammy-Juliet scum team? I see it. :blobtimistic

Juliet

Illustrious
u do understand my main scum reads were olu and psychic in that game right? it wasnt as hard to call them scum as it would be to someone like gram

"i voted and mentioned olu and hes just been dipping and ignoring me"
"psychic is weirdly defending olu"
like it was pretty low lvl
We had the same reads on OLU and I also thought Psychic looked shady in the beginning and I came around to a town read on her. I think we also both scum read Flower and xenos.

Natalija

Divine Departure
I mean, diplomatic, I wouldn't say. Me not wanting to piss anyone off I wouldn't say either. I think I'm being more conscious on how and who I want to spend my energy on, though. I think I'm purposely trying to avoid back and forths that are not beneficial to me and clog up the thread. I also don't think there's anything that has really lit my fire that needs me to passionately go after something.
THAT sounds diplomatic, but I understand trying to change the way of playing.

I mean, have I been caught here? It doesn't really feel that way.
:dank I wanted a more passionate reaction tbh

The X

Marvelous
THAT sounds diplomatic, but I understand trying to change the way of playing.

:dank I wanted a more passionate reaction tbh
I think what you're hearing as diplomatic is me just removing emotion from my responses. I don't really feel like tunneling this game so I'm trying to see how else I can play while avoiding that.

I just don't feel that illicits much of a passionate reaction? I think it's kind of bold of you to assume that if I am wolf here, that I'm already CAUGHT, because that certainly isn't the case seeing that there are no votes on me and no real pushes coming my way. Also, since I'm nowhere near being a top wagon, I can't really be caught either, can I? What made you think and say this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back