• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Fate/Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Just people I'm willing to vote, PLUS Hans' read on Gram is odd.

Was it just the two posts I've found? Didn't feel like "leaning too hard". Do you not sus Evans now?

No, his play since looks more like his town game to me at first glance. If you disagree, that’s fine, but bring the heat and tell me why

Ultra

THE BEAR
I mean, diplomatic, I wouldn't say. Me not wanting to piss anyone off I wouldn't say either. I think I'm being more conscious on how and who I want to spend my energy on, though. I think I'm purposely trying to avoid back and forths that are not beneficial to me and clog up the thread. I also don't think there's anything that has really lit my fire that needs me to passionately go after something.

You just wolfcased yourself

SoulKiller

The Alpha and The Omega
Good Morning or should I say Good afternoon everyone.

This is the paragraph in question

The point I’m making is that you thought my read on him was out of place, so presumably something happened between you making that observation, and then you later also town reading Aurelian - if that’s not the case, why is my read any less valid than yours given we’re responding to the same body of evidence?

13 pages into the game, Ultra and BPD were going back and forth with Fang here, you on the other hand had minimal interaction with the guy and then dropped this post out of nowhere for me.

For better or worse, I very much do not think Aurelian is scum as it stands

While reading it, it felt out of place. The interactions were still in the beginning phases and without no previous progress you dropped statement saying that you don't the dude is scum, lowkey defending him when it was not warranted at all. Now you might say you maybe wanted to test his reaction, but that's not how I saw it.

Now you are stating why I am town reading the dude, first of all I never really gave a clear solid town reading the guy. So that's just you misreading my post and assuming from your part, I said that I am not sure where if him throwing a tantrum is scummy or not, and that from experience with the guy he does it more so as townie than not so slight town lean if anything. I on the other hand did not interfer or meddle in interactions which in my opinion can muddy how accuratly you can guage players participating in such interactions.

Now, you are stating why your read on him is not valid while mine is. First of all, I am not sure how you came to the conclusion that I am invalidating your read on the guy? Weird take tbh and I am not sure how you would come to such conclusion when I addressed my issue on how you went on about it and how it felt that it was out of nowhere. Like you are either purposly mixing up my initial read on you and making it seem like something else?

What’s particularly scummy about the way I’m playing in your eyes? Am I supposed to have solid conclusions already, about a quarter into day 1?

Again, I never stated that you should have solid conclusions, I don't expect anyone to have solid conclusions early on. I felt your interactions felt like it was basically doing busy work and felt some questions are being thrown there for no other than to ask for the sake of asking, couple of your interactions with Ultra pinged me that way. I also got pinged with your supposedly sanity check on Fang.

Man

I mean this was contextually referring to me, given I gave dofla the -1 tho right?

How does Ultra factor into that?

Is that all it was or do you find his posts/methodology agreeable?
I mean, we can go in the wider sense - I wouldnt mind some clarification on your reads

Im inclined to think youre town so this isnt through an accusatory lens but think of it as me sanity checking myself

personally it pinged me as fake as trying to cover your tracks.

All in all, it lead me to place my vote on you and furthermore, now looking back at it I am not necessairly fan of you being adminant on insisting to tell you what to do or what to play, felt that was a hill you kept on going back to. I remember stating that you keep doing you and if you are townie I will pick up on it, clearly wanna see how you progress to validate my read on you. Telling a person what to do or what I expect them to do might give them ideas and there is honestly no point getting an accurate read in that case. I felt that my points were clear and precise and you were beating around the bush is my initial impression. I guess you might be looking at it from a lense to further discern the logic behind my thought process so not necessairly a bad thing. I do have a question for you though, what your stance regarding my slot here? I am hoping here this ain't just busy work from your end.

Now, who do you scum read exactly and town read? anyone particular ping you here?

SoulKiller

The Alpha and The Omega
The thing is I really only did this, as Soulkiller observed, well after taking the direct approach. You're framing this as if this was my immediate recourse. Without putting stock into anything he's saying or how I've failed to address it, I think this comes across as underwhelming, namely because how I choose to address him after you have admitted he had nothing important to say shouldn't be anything more than NAI
I do recall reading it and thinking to myself, ultra is really being calm and composed here and wondering when will the snap and the 'fuck this shit' about to kick in. Still not sure how to personally read that, but it's something I def that pinged my radar for the better or worse.

SoulKiller

The Alpha and The Omega
So far liking SK and hime, they seem comfortable. Pein is just ????
Hime is a lot more uptight with what she posts when she’s scum, and SK’s posts aren’t as calculated as they were when he was serial killer.

Who are you suspecting the most right now?

Interesting, didn't think I would get handed a town read here like that. Any specific post of mine pinged you as townie? If you use meta to try and read me here then you are usually in for a rude awakening. Not that you are wrong about your read about me, but it's not the right approach.

Any specific scum reads?

Grammaton

Consigliere
Good Morning or should I say Good afternoon everyone.

13 pages into the game, Ultra and BPD were going back and forth with Fang here, you on the other hand had minimal interaction with the guy and then dropped this post out of nowhere for me.

While reading it, it felt out of place. The interactions were still in the beginning phases and without no previous progress you dropped statement saying that you don't the dude is scum, lowkey defending him when it was not warranted at all. Now you might say you maybe wanted to test his reaction, but that's not how I saw it.

Now you are stating why I am town reading the dude, first of all I never really gave a clear solid town reading the guy. So that's just you misreading my post and assuming from your part, I said that I am not sure where if him throwing a tantrum is scummy or not, and that from experience with the guy he does it more so as townie than not so slight town lean if anything. I on the other hand did not interfer or meddle in interactions which in my opinion can muddy how accuratly you can guage players participating in such interactions.

Now, you are stating why your read on him is not valid while mine is. First of all, I am not sure how you came to the conclusion that I am invalidating your read on the guy? Weird take tbh and I am not sure how you would come to such conclusion when I addressed my issue on how you went on about it and how it felt that it was out of nowhere. Like you are either purposly mixing up my initial read on you and making it seem like something else?

Again, I never stated that you should have solid conclusions, I don't expect anyone to have solid conclusions early on. I felt your interactions felt like it was basically doing busy work and felt some questions are being thrown there for no other than to ask for the sake of asking, couple of your interactions with Ultra pinged me that way. I also got pinged with your supposedly sanity check on Fang.

personally it pinged me as fake as trying to cover your tracks.

All in all, it lead me to place my vote on you and furthermore, now looking back at it I am not necessairly fan of you being adminant on insisting to tell you what to do or what to play, felt that was a hill you kept on going back to. I remember stating that you keep doing you and if you are townie I will pick up on it, clearly wanna see how you progress to validate my read on you. Telling a person what to do or what I expect them to do might give them ideas and there is honestly no point getting an accurate read in that case. I felt that my points were clear and precise and you were beating around the bush is my initial impression. I guess you might be looking at it from a lense to further discern the logic behind my thought process so not necessairly a bad thing. I do have a question for you though, what your stance regarding my slot here? I am hoping here this ain't just busy work from your end.

Now, who do you scum read exactly and town read? anyone particular ping you here?

Again, I’m not asking you on guidance for how to play, you’re missing the point of what I’m saying

Imagine working on a project, and someone says ‘your work is shit’ - is tat useful compared to ‘here’s how you could improve your work’?

That’s the point I’m making. If you’re going to tell me you don’t like my methods, fine, it’s a free country. But bring something better to the table. That’s all I’m saying

SoulKiller

The Alpha and The Omega
I think it was my gifs he was talking about. No one from before was bothered by it and instead I would be getting multiple like notifications.
Huh? who mentioned anyone about your gif here? what? I think you are confused here, it's the content of what you said I found odd, not the gif. But you seem to stuck up on a simple overview opinion I stated about the game so far. Any other reads or observations?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I find SoulKiller's methodology to be erratic and not easily trackable with his mindset when he's playing town. If he's playing town. Really don't have a bead down on him yet.

SoulKiller

The Alpha and The Omega
Again, I’m not asking you on guidance for how to play, you’re missing the point of what I’m saying

Imagine working on a project, and someone says ‘your work is shit’ - is tat useful compared to ‘here’s how you could improve your work’?

That’s the point I’m making. If you’re going to tell me you don’t like my methods, fine, it’s a free country. But bring something better to the table. That’s all I’m saying

I think you are not getting where I am getting it and we are not reaching a sync in what each other is trying to convey, I stated what I didn't like, I addressed them, elaborate on them. It's called an observation for a reason, cause that's what pinged me. If my observations are off then I will pick up on it and readjust my opinion regarding an individual. Also, the observations is pretty clear cut really. I won't come here and tell you that I expect this, or that and it's def not as simple as a mere project where there is multiple phases going on into it and is not deciving by nature. Don't think that was a good comparision at all, people are different, they play differently and I gauge every player distinctively.

Grammaton

Consigliere
I think you are not getting where I am getting it and we are not reaching a sync in what each other is trying to convey, I stated what I didn't like, I addressed them, elaborate on them. It's called an observation for a reason, cause that's what pinged me. If my observations are off then I will pick up on it and readjust my opinion regarding an individual. Also, the observations is pretty clear cut really. I won't come here and tell you that I expect this, or that and it's def not as simple as a mere project where there is multiple phases going on into it and is not deciving by nature. Don't think that was a good comparision at all, people are different, they play differently and I gauge every player distinctively.

Well then fine, I’m fine having votes on me, it’s the game after all

SoulKiller

The Alpha and The Omega
Circling back to tweet, I found his post regarding me to be bad, like the dude used me using a gid as a basis to throw shade my way. Little does he know that I have an entire gallery of gifs that are literally 2 seconds away from access and it's a mere copy pasta.

Lethal coming in with his usual aggressive tone attitude I liked and also liked his vote on tweet, brought something else to the table and gave other perspectives I feel like.

Hime, I honestly wanna give her a slight town read for now due to our mind meld, which always is a bit uncomfortable for me tbh but if a person has similar mind process as me it's usually a good thing because it means they are thinking straight.

Don't really have any concrete opinion about the rest yet, most all dancing around the null zone and noticed there is actually quite few members who did not contribute or post at all yet.

SoulKiller

The Alpha and The Omega
Circling back to tweet, I found his post regarding me to be bad, like the dude used me using a gid as a basis to throw shade my way. Little does he know that I have an entire gallery of gifs that are literally 2 seconds away from access and it's a mere copy pasta.

Lethal coming in with his usual aggressive tone attitude I liked and also liked his vote on tweet, brought something else to the table and gave other perspectives I feel like.

Hime, I honestly wanna give her a slight town read for now due to our mind meld, which always is a bit uncomfortable for me tbh but if a person has similar mind process as me it's usually a good thing because it means they are thinking straight.

Don't really have any concrete opinion about the rest yet, most all dancing around the null zone and noticed there is actually quite few members who did not contribute or post at all yet.
To elaborate on the last part, I mean that I don't have any concrete opinion about the players who I have not necessairly addressed yet, not that I only have reads on these 3 specific players.

Grammaton

Consigliere
I kinda feel I have a lot of town reads from a position of having like 1 - maybe wine makes me generous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back