• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Fate/Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Yeah, absolutely no buys

Vote T-Pein

I’m not opposed to going into Tweet either though

I just checked Tweet's last game and he's dropping votes very casually so this is a bit of a red flag for me, I think I might want to get a claim out of him today. We can always come back to T

[Vote lynch Tweet]

scum boys trying to make it look like they are "saving me" here.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Players -
29 - hime
29 - Hans Tweetenburg
27 - Lethal

22 - SoulKiller
20 - DoflaMihawk
18 - Ekkologix
18 - Juliet

17 - Kurumi
13 - TSworder

11 - Rugrat
6 - Cubey

0 - Ace
0 - RAEM

0 - One Last Username

consider the game solved.

:zilla1:

DoflaMihawk

Paramount
dofla is a cutie and I wanna keep playing with him megacomfy
72fb4101f39e0e75e84dff37ae1bd265.gif

DoflaMihawk

Paramount
@DoflaMihawk what do you have to say to this? How can you prove you are town? This is a heavy accusation.

*Please not this may be Ultra trying to redirect to LHF Dofla.

Considering Ultra changed his vote from me when he realised it had zero effect, then changed it again after he saw the vote count, it's pretty clear my declaration of his inevitable death has him scared. He's more interested in saving himself rather than building a case against whoever he considers scum.

DoflaMihawk

Paramount
:hm I don't think you posted such things when you were scum

Do you really sus Ultra or is it a running gag?
If you look up the word scum in the dictionary, you'll find a picture of Ultra.

He has 21 posts so far in this game related to me, clearly he thinks I'm scum but has done a terrible job convincing anyone else. Ultra can be pretty persuasive, so his arguments must be especially shitty if he's had no luck with this. I'm living in his head rent-free and yet he's switched votes twice by the time I logged back on, conveniently putting someone else ahead of him as the lead lynch. If he actually cared about town's interests, he would post a compelling argument for his scum reads rather than jump on the biggest wagon to save his own skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back