• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Fate/Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Considering Ultra changed his vote from me when he realised it had zero effect, then changed it again after he saw the vote count, it's pretty clear my declaration of his inevitable death has him scared. He's more interested in saving himself rather than building a case against whoever he considers scum.

If you look up the word scum in the dictionary, you'll find a picture of Ultra.

He has 21 posts so far in this game related to me, clearly he thinks I'm scum but has done a terrible job convincing anyone else. Ultra can be pretty persuasive, so his arguments must be especially shitty if he's had no luck with this. I'm living in his head rent-free and yet he's switched votes twice by the time I logged back on, conveniently putting someone else ahead of him as the lead lynch. If he actually cared about town's interests, he would post a compelling argument for his scum reads rather than jump on the biggest wagon to save his own skin.

You have done literally nothing but beat your dick to the idea of me getting lynched - that's not even an exaggeration. Who is living rent free in who's head here?

:oldryoma

If you haven't noticed this game is tagged "ranked". You are expected to do more than just vanity tunnel me. Keep it up and I won't have to lift a finger

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
If you haven't noticed this game is tagged "ranked". You are expected to do more than just vanity tunnel me. Keep it up and I won't have to lift a finger

His tunnel lowkey kinda on point
I am still not going to move out of this wagon.
You seem flustered and people seem to be trying really hard to derail from here.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
The read is poor and not informative. You took a small fraction of the gamestate and imposed this framework. But then you also didn't follow up on your conclusion - that one of the small pool of players answering him was scum, who that is and why. It doesn't reference any particulars of his gameplay which also is kinda lazy
Lazy fits the bill tbhtbh

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
72fb4101f39e0e75e84dff37ae1bd265.gif
:susi:

Ultra

THE BEAR

Are you even trying to get me lynched? Your vote is completely wasted, it's parked there and you haven't even pushed me. Seriously what time are you on? We need 11 to get majority and we have a handful of afk players, so if you want me dead and gone better get a headstart and round up 2/3 of the players on here to lynch me!

Or you can stop being completely useless and talk about alternatives. At this rate we're having no lynch at all

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
So its pretty much down to Ultra, T-Pein, or Tweet at the moment. Not the best options to see it split three ways like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back