• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Fate/Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

Acclaimed
Could you rank them in sussness from your pov?

1. Ekko/you - opportunistic from Ekko but he just be being a bitch because I joked about him spamming games
2. You/Ekko - yours felt out of the blue as we come from the same place and they were blatantly fluff posts
3. Ultra - seems like a genuine vote from the way he was questioning it. Clearly doesn’t get fluff or my humour

Grammaton

Consigliere
I model his town play as fairly simple and straightforward, and my bar isn't really too high for him to begin with, so

But I mean, if you think his play sucks (and fwiw, he is actually capable of making really good deductions, he’s just rash and impulsive and it kills his ability to persuade) then why apply an objective quality standard to his play and suspect him for seemingly missing it?

Grammaton

Consigliere
1. Ekko/you - opportunistic from Ekko but he just be being a bitch because I joked about him spamming games
2. You/Ekko - yours felt out of the blue as we come from the same place and they were blatantly fluff posts
3. Ultra - seems like a genuine vote from the way he was questioning it. Clearly doesn’t get fluff or my humour

Have you not seen me play as town before?

When do I ever partake in or show mercy to fluff, particularly over-egged fluff?

Grammaton

Consigliere
So what about the fluff stood out to you to generate a vote?

I’ve kinda given you a clue already, but interesting word choice

When you say ‘warrant a vote’ how damning a case do you need like 2 hours into day 1)

Evans

Acclaimed
I’ve kinda given you a clue already, but interesting word choice

When you say ‘warrant a vote’ how damning a case do you need like 2 hours into day 1)
Well, you voted and said fluff time is over, it’s business time and then said you don’t show mercy to fluff.

Which means there’s conviction behind your vote, no?

Grammaton

Consigliere
Well, you voted and said fluff time is over, it’s business time and then said you don’t show mercy to fluff.

Which means there’s conviction behind your vote, no?

I mean it’s a serious vote as opposed to a fluff one yes

Could you answer my question please?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I don´t know lol what did he do last game? I´m all for the husbando sister alliance working together again but I´d like to know what our statement would be for first^^

Him and hime were scum mates.
He desth tunneled her and also told flower to stay in the kitchen after flower rage quit.
Other misogyny too.

Ultra

THE BEAR
But I mean, if you think his play sucks (and fwiw, he is actually capable of making really good deductions, he’s just rash and impulsive and it kills his ability to persuade) then why apply an objective quality standard to his play and suspect him for seemingly missing it?

I'm not applying an objective quality standard. I'm saying he's normally a pretty straight shooter, and I'm *not* going to hold out for elements of his play that don't exist before voting him, like for example a high quality analysis post that could turn me around. Make sense?

Evans

Acclaimed
I'm not applying an objective quality standard. I'm saying he's normally a pretty straight shooter, and I'm *not* going to hold out for elements of his play that don't exist before voting him, like for example a high quality analysis post that could turn me around. Make sense?

What level of analysis do you expect this early in the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back