• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Fate/Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurumi

Preeminent
Let´s see what other players think, some people here are quite silent and I wanna hear more from them.

It feels so forced that Ultra and now Juliet almost at the same time are putting Gramma and me together as if we were a couple.

The X

Marvelous
The way X is totally floating over this whole ordeal is pretty interesting to me, you think if he actually scum read me he'd be combing my walls for info, and not cowering away from the meat and potatoes!
Why would I want to deep dive into shit? Do I have to drop into a sewer to know its contents?

Interesting shade on someone you're reading town. What purpose does this post serve other than to discredit and dismiss me?

Evans

Acclaimed
Also if I was scum, surely it’s easier to tunnel and push for your claim/lynch than circle back onto T-Pein which even then I only voted T-Pein when he was being a bellend

Grammaton

Consigliere
Well, I will say these aren't complete ISO's, they don't represent the full scale of your play and that I'm not trying to present it as such.

As far as addressing the post to the room and not to you, well, I tried yesterday to dig into my reservations a bit, and you no-sold my prod, so this is the result.

Can you elaborate on how you would be treating Joygirl any differently as a team mate?

Other than saying 'dont town read me'. not really. Depends on gamestate

Grammaton

Consigliere
He was gaining some momentum early game and then he was pushed to the side in favor of T-Pein after his case on me

You mean momentum that I applied? Which if hes my teammate, I can then withdraw? Realistically whos going to stop me?

Grammaton

Consigliere
Let´s see what other players think, some people here are quite silent and I wanna hear more from them.

It feels so forced that Ultra and now Juliet almost at the same time are putting Gramma and me together as if we were a couple.

Is Juliet doing that tho?

Ultra

THE BEAR

Yes, me and Juliet went into our scum chat and cooked up a plan to drop the exact same case at the beginning of a day to bto town.

Why would I want to deep dive into shit? Do I have to drop into a sewer to know its contents?

Interesting shade on someone you're reading town. What purpose does this post serve other than to discredit and dismiss me?

Because somehow you continue to provide me with reasons to doubt you, even though it's probably just you playing badly.

BRB ISO’ing

...You brought him up, why do you need to ISO him? Can you elaborate on what you find sus about him?

Natalija

Divine Departure
Janitor kill... :giogio

I´m still upset about the outcome of last day tbh.
Me: Trying to solve it logical, warning everyone when T-Pein had 10 votes and giving him the chance to claim
T-Pein: "Leroy Jenkins!!!" *suiciding into his own lynch by selfhammering*

Stuff like this is why mafia has a way higher winning rate than town! It was far from being over. Why the hell could he not claim but instead get himself killed by selfvoting? This bullshit is just outright gamethrowing!

Vote lynch Juliet

Tweet shaded me and I confronted him for not wanting to engage with me, he said he doesn't have to engage with me which means there was no genuine solving, it looked like he misrepped me, was getting in an argument with Ultra at the same time, and we eventually engaged with each other.

Kurumi said Tweet looks good for being genuine while I look worse. I saw it scummy how Kurumi did not give thoughts on Tweet's post where it looked like he misrepped me that made me scum read him and for Kurumi to have an opinion on me she would have first need to have an opinion on Tweet's post I talked about. This looked like to me Kurumi was fabricating her post because there was no progression on her thought process about Tweet and me. I have asked her to respond to 2 of my posts and she avoids them. It was scummy when Kurumi sheeped T-Pein for saying I tried to save a scummate.

Vote Lynch Kurumi
What's going on here ladies :jerrykek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back