• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Fate/Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Final quess for scum Team even though I did not read most of the game and almost nothing of day 1:

Evans
Cubey
Dofla
Grammaton

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Wtf
Upon due consideration, I feel the best option for everyone involved is to call this game as a draw for all sides. I have several reasons for this, but the main one is that, given the nature of what transpired, I simply cannot guarantee that the game will retain its integrity as a contest.

What I can do here is put together a game with the same players as here - 20/21, to be ready to start for around friday or the weekend. It won't be based on this one, and probably won't be the same flavour, but I think if no one else is ready to go, in the interests of maintaining momentum it'll be better to get a new game rolling asap. If anyone is strongly against this suggestion, please let me know. I'll confirm details (such as flavour) tomorrow, otherwise.

Thanks for playing, I'll post the full setup for this one later, apologies that this is how it ended given the efforts you've put into playing this, I do believe this is the best decision given all considerations here.

Wtf

Magic

Resplendent
@Ratchet sorry about your game mate. a lot of effort gone out the window, but appreciate you seemingly going about it in good spirits.

the same goes to everyone else who had invested time lost. hope you guys at least had fun. @Evans dont feel too bad, m8, it was a genuine mistake.

#fucktpein

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back