• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

My main hangup is that this Evans/Ekko interaction happened and Dalton straight up did not comment on it. I don't expect him to claim outright just to verify but surely that would draw his attention
Why?
There’s really no reason to weigh in. A watcher and a tracker both being Town is perfectly possible and that was really early in the game

Poyser

calm down poyser

im asking you because of this

when tpein wagon started growing, you speculated the possibility of executes, which made the wagon calm down a bit

when my wagon is growing, i was hoping to see u say something about "guys be careful, executes can be in the game"

im quiet disappointed to say the least

vote lynch poyser
Oh my god

Poyser

I didn’t see you asking me? It’s the case of resolving you vs Magic, and a lot of people suspecting you but doing nothing about it.

Claim will help us at least a bit, all the important roles already claimed anyways.

Lmao defend against what? No one is even asking me anything, and none of these people had me as a scum read apart from hime a bit shy and Hans being paranoid.

They do not care. But ya Rem cannot be saved
No you said consensus. The only people suspecting me are magic and ekko. Pretty much everyone else has me as town. So what’s the consensus?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Why?
There’s really no reason to weigh in. A watcher and a tracker both being Town is perfectly possible and that was really early in the game

There's no explicit reason for him to weight in, but I would still expect him to make some sort of comment especially since Ekko was on his suspect list

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Think he mentioned it to imposter
u shuda let him say it himself rip ultra

tbh dont feel like lynching poyser, not before flower

and i dont like magic enough to be on a wagon with him

we shud stick to rugrat's lynch

hopefully raem dies like nat is saying, and hime we need to deal with eventually

what other reads u got for me ultra

RÆM

Distinguished
u shuda let him say it himself rip ultra

tbh dont feel like lynching poyser, not before flower

and i dont like magic enough to be on a wagon with him

we shud stick to rugrat's lynch

hopefully raem dies like nat is saying, and hime we need to deal with eventually

what other reads u got for me ultra
bro u r to stubborn in ur reads. smh.

im 1000% town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back