• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Last game he spent day 1 distancing with ultra and almost got Richard lynches day 1 while you had a wagon on yourself. He's good at distancing. He's operating with near tmi in regards to slots thst should be hard to read.

His back tracking on evsns is awful. He had him as a town read, when I said he kept using bad play to make people as scum he listed evans as an example to the contrary and now he's put him in the pool again once he had a chance aka cp starting to suspect him.

@CraigPelton you did see that correct. You and Tweet say evans can be scum again and then so does poyser
Tbf Evans completely vanished after getting town read and didn't vote TPein at all d2 so that was pretty sus

Poyser

Impossible EOD here for the non tunnelers tbh
Well I don’t think we should lynch Rugrat. As you said a scum watcher doesn’t make sense at all because of the bus driver and no way they’re having those 2 roles and still killing randoms lol

I think psychic is town. Nat is already gonna die.

Lynching in magic/Aurelian/evans makes the most sense here

Heck even lynching me makes sense if it helps your poe to get to magic lol

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Well I don’t think we should lynch Rugrat. As you said a scum watcher doesn’t make sense at all because of the bus driver and no way they’re having those 2 roles and still killing randoms lol

You think Evans came into the thread and voted the one guy defending him?

Poyser

Last game he spent day 1 distancing with ultra and almost got Richard lynches day 1 while you had a wagon on yourself. He's good at distancing. He's operating with near tmi in regards to slots thst should be hard to read.

His back tracking on evsns is awful. He had him as a town read, when I said he kept using bad play to make people as scum he listed evans as an example to the contrary and now he's put him in the pool again once he had a chance aka cp starting to suspect him.

@CraigPelton you did see that correct. You and Tweet say evans can be scum again and then so does poyser
Except I only pushed Richard after I locked in my vote on the leading wagon and couldn’t vote him? I knew what I was doing kek, I minimised the risk as much as I possibly could
With ultra I never even advocated for his lynch once and actually ended with a town read on him

They’re not similar cases at all, you’re just being a slimy cunt

Natalija

Divine Departure
You haven’t answered. You talked about a consensus that didn’t exist and “that weird thing with magic” which isn’t an answer
It’s easy, no way your arguing is t vs t, one or two of the vocal players are scum. And you have been speaking with far less logic than he has, so I would rather flip you than him.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
But don’t you think I’m town now??
You have my role and abilities and still think I might be scum right? So when I flip town, its an easy angle to go after Magic for defending me unless I am scum. So where is the lose lose here for you??

Poyser

It’s easy, no way your arguing is t vs t, one or two of the vocal players are scum. And you have been speaking with far less logic than he has, so I would rather flip you than him.
Can you point to my lack of logic? Or at the very least point to what you actually think is scummy rather than just talking generic nonsense about how vocal players can’t be t/t lol

This is awful

RÆM

Distinguished

oooooooooooooooooo not confident in this, but will take the risk
[Vote Lynch Evans]
his very first posts in thread pinged me wrong. So maybe ur on to something

Poyser

You have my role and abilities and still think I might be scum right? So when I flip town, its an easy angle to go after Magic for defending me unless I am scum. So where is the lose lose here for you??
What
You said you wanna die cos your flip will reflect strongest on me
But that doesn’t make sense if you think I’m town. Why would you wanna die to make a town read look bad? It’s a complete failure of logic lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back