• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
If it was anyone else probably Town but you're perfectly capable of playing like this as scum so yeah

wonderful.

so imposter has >3 years of mafia experience/playing with WS/WF people as the last time I was scum was 2020.

as i doubt he simply goes based off that one game it's probably more experience than that.

you sound like rop3. are you rop3?

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
My only reservation with Flower atm is that she's not showing very strong direction with her pushes
Eh, that reason is a little whack. I‘m never pushing somebody strongly Day 1 unless I‘m very confident.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
wonderful.

so imposter has >3 years of mafia experience/playing with WS/WF people as the last time I was scum was 2020.

as i doubt he simply goes based off that one game it's probably more experience than that.

you sound like rop3. are you rop3?
I was thinking Peter or maybe Chris but idk if he'd wanna play with us since he's kind of a Smark guy

Imposter

Illustrious
Not to be a dick but is it really necessary? I don't really wanna do this during an active game because it feels like it feels like it verges on out of game stuff. If it helps, I don't think it would affect your opinion on my alignment. In fact, it'd probably just invite a load of outdated meta talk and wouldn't be productive.

If it is an issue or feels unfair to people or something then I don't really mind sharing to move past it

Magic

Resplendent
Not to be a dick but is it really necessary? I don't really wanna do this during an active game because it feels like it feels like it verges on out of game stuff. If it helps, I don't think it would affect your opinion on my alignment. In fact, it'd probably just invite a load of outdated meta talk and wouldn't be productive.

If it is an issue or feels unfair to people or something then I don't really mind sharing to move past it
in terms of me having ADD and getting hung up on it all game over trying to solve, it presents issues.

also we're all friends, why dont you want to say hello.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch

I can see more scum motivation for hiding it than town and so far you have only been scum here... 🧐

Ultra

THE BEAR

Weren't you just trying to open a discussion on how alignment indicative T-Pein's gif usage is?

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, I don‘t see a point in hiding who you are. I get wanting to stay anonymous, but I don‘t see a point in hiding from people who know you unless you dislike them. Which you obviously don‘t else you wouldn‘t be playing here.

Imposter

Illustrious
Weren't you just trying to open a discussion on how alignment indicative T-Pein's gif usage is?
By comparing to his recent games yes. My last game before the one here was years ago. It wasn't his gif usage either, it was the exact same wording, but w/e we're past that

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah, I don‘t see a point in hiding who you are. I get wanting to stay anonymous, but I don‘t see a point in hiding from people who know you unless you dislike them. Which you obviously don‘t else you wouldn‘t be playing here.
point is to be anon to those who know u lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back