• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
i recall she was pretty inactive early game, was she not? then she showed up later on and basically went all in on trying to lynch ekko.

the line of questioning was illogical so it was worth asking.

thoughts on ekko giving you a town lean to start the game after what happened last game?

HMMMMm

I feel like Ekko could very easily lean into the "I'm never trusting Ultra ever again" angle so I don't really think too much of it, I came into suspecting Imposter entirely on my own so he could just see that and agree with me

Magic

Resplendent
nvm, i just think evans is town. dont think he goes out of his way to defend lethal as teammates really, but his own play looks towny too/the multiquote push of ekko lol. it's like a moth to a flame.

Ultra

THE BEAR
nvm, i just think evans is town. dont think he goes out of his way to defend lethal as teammates really, but his own play looks towny too/the multiquote push of ekko lol. it's like a moth to a flame.

That's a pretty good way to describe it, I don't think I've ever seen Evans not take a swing at Ekko

Thoughts on Imposter overall?

Magic

Resplendent
I think you should keep reading.
i did. his point of melkor's defense of ekko does somewhat hold up in that changing up his style somehow being a meta related item does seem strange. that said he just left it at NAI and doesn't town read ekko so i guess there isn't really much to gather from there unless he's like that one girl that always goes out of her way to defend her scum teammates.

I'll save you some time. I misunderstood his opening post. I thought he soft hinted his own flavour but he was just stating he has no knowledge of the theme apparently
and you still find him scummy, correct?

Yeah I found it weird reading this morning that Pelton was hesitant to give his flavor.
Your a miller why not just give you monster on top of it?

Kind of secretive. Though still see him as town for the time being just on principle of the miller claim.
i find it pointless too, but whatever. while im aware you dont read him as town on the principle of his miller claim, pls note he wouldn't fake miller as cp. i've played with him for a decade. it's not a play he makes without some certain conditions, none of which are applicable.

im saying this as i don't want your town read to suddenly disappear as the game passes on and start sussing cp, which i've seen frequently in these past two games!

Magic

Resplendent
I think it‘s pointless to speculate about things like that since the host posted in the rules setup spec won‘t help much. CP doesn‘t strike me as the kind of player who would fake Miller anyhow, unless it‘s the fake provided to him. He was very unhappy about having a Cop fake claim in Ultra‘s game as well. So yeah, I think the guy is just Town.

There‘s a certain tell Nat has. I think I spotted that Town tell.

It‘s just gut atm. Though I do like your suggestion Kekko could have already said what he said in the sign ups.

i doubt the viability of a tell you can see within the opening page of the game, but i do think this leans more toward town thinking than otherwise so town lean here.

Magic

Resplendent
Anyone else triggered af that Ekko keeps reacting to posts but doesn't care to talk?

i was able to genuinely catch up at work in roughly 2 hours while working.

so no i don't find it triggering. in fact how dare you question the man in regards to lack of talking.

Ultra

THE BEAR
i doubt the viability of a tell you can see within the opening page of the game, but i do think this leans more toward town thinking than otherwise so town lean here.

My only reservation with Flower atm is that she's not showing very strong direction with her pushes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back