• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I do find it interesting that post was prompted by me talking down Rem from making a hasty read on you, do you take issue with that assertion?

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
ok im here for real now
if u got anything pressing, quote/mention me
otherwise ill just be reading

Magic

Resplendent
Maybe.

I think my post to REM summarizes my attitude - I don't think I can reliably read you off surface tells that suffice for about 75% of the slots here. I've liked some of your posts today, and I don't take any issue with your town reads, but I also don't feel obligated to town read you off that Day 1. I think my best bet for reading you is actually to solve other players and compare notes and impressions, which is what I've been doing
I wasn't aware we were taking notes. Noted tho

Magic

Resplendent
Hime I take it you're just now reading through the thread properly. Will you answer where your earlier town reads came from exactly.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Same goes for hime though with them I can actually kinda believe they might be bored out of their minds and can barely be assed to read the game

Whereas I don't think I've ever seen Pein phone it in like this, certainly not as town

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
So who we lynching today?

RnZAZvR.gif

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
ok sry i took so long to read thru
i fell asleep midway 💀

boo to all those who r against flavor spec
i feel like every host says something about flavor talk not being useful whenever its an open claim game and theres no anti-claim mechanics
at the most its usually just like one or 2 inconsistencies here and there but thats all
host said he gave scum and hostiles fakes so clearly they most likely have mainly "evil roles"

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Hime I take it you're just now reading through the thread properly. Will you answer where your earlier town reads came from exactly.
mainly gut and meta
tweet seems annoyed and tired af with this game unlike fairy tail, he feels similar to traitors except more active

t-pein was mostly gut @Flower
he seems like he did in valentines iirc
also idk if im allowed to say this as its a diff game, but his vibe here vs the other game we r in on wg felt completely different so i feel more likely to town read him based on that as well

im adding nat and LM to my town leans, although a bit more inactive, nat feels really similar to traitors dp2 and on
i assume the inactivity is due to the thread being slower tho
honestly dont understand y ppl r scum reading LM, i didnt really see anything that pinged me wrong about his play so far and hes been contributing a fair amount

ekko hmm... i like what he said abt letting raem flavor spec instead of cutting it short but otherwise im kinda lost on how to read him
dont really like how he just gave raem a town read for doing simply that tho lmao, feels like an easy cop out and raem is coasting on just dropping votes here and there

not sure y sworder is being town read by so many ppl, hes barely posted so far and from what i remember like half of it was just about cp's miller claim

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
She's apparently bored despite having done nothing and hasn't provided any traceable thought processes for her positions.

Also - and this is a bit low brow - but I've clocked her activity excuses and this is what she did last time she rolled scum
Here: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/bleach-soul-society-arc.40179/

Caviet - She's a sub-in and already suspected, also her sample size is pretty low, but I think there's a notable difference between her town and scum meta and her willingness to contribute. I also realize she has 10 posts, though, so I don't want to over extend here either.
ur case on me is opportunistic af??
everyone going along with it is lame
honestly this feels similar to last game where u offered up lame reasons to push a lynch on me

that game was a mega huge outlier
i dont play like that as scum or town normally and i even stated that post-game
u had access to scum chats and everything after the game, i got myself modblocked, didnt send in a single action, nor did i even know my own abilities that game
last game u said u had respect for my play, i take offense if u think bleach is a reliable source for my meta :thisguy:

Vote lynch Ultra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back