• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RÆM

Distinguished
@Natalija low key you are going to send me into tilt not town reading me early.
So who we lynching today?

RnZAZvR.gif
U stole Laix posting style lol :lul

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
t-pein was mostly gut @Flower
he seems like he did in valentines iirc
also idk if im allowed to say this as its a diff game, but his vibe here vs the other game we r in on wg felt completely different so i feel more likely to town read him based on that as well
:jerrykek

you should be modkilled in that other game for talking about it here

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
That's too much speculation you think I'm unlocking abilities.
Yep, cause sometimes you gotta act weird like saying a few things correctly or say a few numbers publicly to unlock a ability
(Like pic I did in the Jojo game)
@Xadlin do you have anything else to comment on besides fixating on clear flavor fluff from me that should be NAI.
I’m just saying what my experience says
Tpein does seem to always get scum so voting him is always a choice or he’s just…

Hmmm for some reason he does not seem to have the same fire in his posts. But hey it’s day 1.
Nothing much happens on day 1 unless the super mafia players goes Sherlock mode and super analyze everyone’s posts due to familiarity.

I’m slowly getting there but not really. A few more games and I can try to make a mind temple.

Look at me rambling, anyway, I’ll wait to change my vote before the day ends.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
That's too much speculation you think I'm unlocking abilities.

Yep, cause sometimes you gotta act weird like saying a few things correctly or say a few numbers publicly to unlock a ability
(Like pic I did in the Jojo game)

I’m just saying what my experience says
Tpein does seem to always get scum so voting him is always a choice or he’s just…

Hmmm for some reason he does not seem to have the same fire in his posts. But hey it’s day 1.
Nothing much happens on day 1 unless the super mafia players goes Sherlock mode and super analyze everyone’s posts due to familiarity.

I’m slowly getting there but not really. A few more games and I can try to make a mind temple.

Look at me rambling, anyway, I’ll wait to change my vote before the day ends.
Who's this first line directed towards?

Magic

Resplendent
vote tpein

This is fine seeing as nothing else is going anywhere and nothing really stands out as townie from gorilla man

Dalton

Distinguished
Who is Natalya btw,. I'm confused cos everyone is saying Natalya this and that but I haven't seen them post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back