• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Can someone give me a tl;dr on why tpein is the leading wagon btw? theres less than 12 hours left so i probably have to multitask a bit rather than just catch up as I'll likely get there way too late to effect the day lol

CP pushed me initially cuz I showed up just before going to bed to say wasup and didn't push anyone or provide any reads.
I literally didn't read so of course I didnt.

:zilla6:

Idk what the deal is with impostor.
Something about why am I always using the same intro.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Can someone give me a tl;dr on why tpein is the leading wagon btw? theres less than 12 hours left so i probably have to multitask a bit rather than just catch up as I'll likely get there way too late to effect the day lol

Basically he had a shit entrance and he hasn't done anything of note

Poyser

No no, you specifically said the interaction was toothless, and reminded you of our scum/scum theatre last game (still havent elaborsted on this), and now you're backtracking and saying "well uh this isn't the main reason I'm scum reading you anyhow!"

:hestonpls
Er, no

-Tweet oddly defensive of flower asking for reasons for votes - but voted Melkor after Ultra without any prompting and didnt seem interested in explanation. Also tries a bit too hard to be aggro to ultra, feels forced. Also weird post like "hey somebody actually engaging me" despite ultra trying to engage multiple times. also seems eager to explain his vote on melkor, but could have just offered it himself without being asked...
Very interested in flower, as asked Ultra to elaborate on town read as well by asking if it was meta. These guys are probably not aligned at the very least, too awkward.

- Think the reasons on RAEM are crap. Him asking who voted him instead of why they voted after he'd only made 1 post makes perfect sense. Trying to twist it into something scummy is pretty sus tbh. This is aimed at Tweet and Ultra

- In fact, this tweet/ultra interaction reminds me a bit of mine and ultra's interactions early last game. Tweet is just not as good at it as me, but Ultra seems to be trying his best to shade without going anywhere with it. I'm used to Ultra having sharper teeth as town

- Ultra vote on Ekko just seems lazy and weak to me. Also joined tweet which is midly strange after their interaction. Tweet also backing up the weak stuff on ekko. They're both playing as though they've never played with Ekko or something

This is everything i wrote about tweet

Poyser

Basically I see you guys are town reading tweet and maybe he does improve in the ~38 pages i havent yet read but as of the first 12 pages I think hes done basically nothing despite posting a fair amount. he avoided giving a read himself on flower despite seeming very interested in votes on her, he is pushing ekko for reasons that dont stack up for even 2 seconds of thought if you've ever played with him before. he shaded RAEM for something that made little sense and he's tried to downplay CPs claim credibility with VERY SELECTIVE host meta speculation. he even avoided giving a read on ultra despite spending most of his time interacting with him

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
My gut feels good about this. What do you think about hime/Lethal? Do you have any Town reads you'd like to share?
hmmm not sure actually
for some reason i kinda like ultra fro some reason

maybe its because they are acting very townish, since i was scum against them one game adn they kinda acted the same way
[change vote lynch hime]

I'll jump on this. Hime seems like they are ttrying to talk adn save the situation

but its day 1 wso if they have a good compelling argument and reasons for just jumping in and then dustin, i might rethink jumpin on raem again.

Poyser

But you haven't told me actually why you read him town so maybe we should start there kek

Poyser

Yeah, about half that post is citing our interaction, you're abandoning your own point instead of choosing to defend it at the slightest bit of pushback.
how have i abandoned it? im saying your point of it being a lazy/bad faith read doesn't stack up because it isnt and has never been the only reason for the read on either you or tweet. i still stand by the point that it reminds me of our interaction lmao, never said i didnt

if anything you are arguing in bad faith, because this is the 2nd time you've accused me of something i didnt do

Ultra

THE BEAR
Basically I see you guys are town reading tweet and maybe he does improve in the ~38 pages i havent yet read but as of the first 12 pages I think hes done basically nothing despite posting a fair amount. he avoided giving a read himself on flower despite seeming very interested in votes on her, he is pushing ekko for reasons that dont stack up for even 2 seconds of thought if you've ever played with him before. he shaded RAEM for something that made little sense and he's tried to downplay CPs claim credibility with VERY SELECTIVE host meta speculation. he even avoided giving a read on ultra despite spending most of his time interacting with him

My read on Tweet ATM is largely positional in that I'm liking his direction and he's tossed out a few observations that I've liked

Would actually say our back and forth earlier has little to do with it, he clearly has some baggage about that EastEnders game

Poyser

hmmm not sure actually
for some reason i kinda like ultra fro some reason

maybe its because they are acting very townish, since i was scum against them one game adn they kinda acted the same way
[change vote lynch hime]

I'll jump on this. Hime seems like they are ttrying to talk adn save the situation

but its day 1 wso if they have a good compelling argument and reasons for just jumping in and then dustin, i might rethink jumpin on raem again.
yo wtf is this post

Poyser

My read on Tweet ATM is largely positional in that I'm liking his direction and he's tossed out a few observations that I've liked

Would actually say our back and forth earlier has little to do with it, he clearly has some baggage about that EastEnders game
you like that hes on tpein? you seem to be voting a counterwagon so what do you like about it?
also what got him off ekko?

Ultra

THE BEAR
how have i abandoned it? im saying your point of it being a lazy/bad faith read doesn't stack up because it isnt and has never been the only reason for the read on either you or tweet. i still stand by the point that it reminds me of our interaction lmao, never said i didnt

if anything you are arguing in bad faith, because this is the 2nd time you've accused me of something i didnt do

Nah half your read on Tweet is borne out of our interaction and you're refusing to elaborate on what about that interaction feels partnered, it's a crock of shit. You roll scum, Poyser?

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
yo wtf is this post
Fresh Prince Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Poyser

Nah half your read on Tweet is borne out of our interaction and you're refusing to elaborate on what about that interaction feels partnered, it's a crock of shit. You roll scum, Poyser?
This doesn’t make any sense tho. Some of the tweet play I don’t like has come in conjunction with you and/or through interacting with you, yes. Yet you don’t read him scum so why should any of that absolve you from being partnered with him? :whathekong

Imposter

Illustrious
Still wiping the crust off my eyes but I don't like this vote
A little preoccupied atm but why is that? We've got little time in Day, he's the biggest wagon led by some Town reads of mine and I'm null on him. I saw in my last game (and I assume it's true of probably every game here based on the fact that Town just never win) that Town struggle massively with getting anything done. I feel like you're sussing everything I'm doing and I should probably just ignore it but it's kinda hard to

Ultra

THE BEAR
This doesn’t make any sense tho. Some of the tweet play I don’t like has come in conjunction with you and/or through interacting with you, yes. Yet you don’t read him scum so why should any of that absolve you from being partnered with him? :whathekong

Cuz it's a shit fucking read that's why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back