• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alco

Distinguished
2nd game here?
This is the meta in this site and their previous.
You saw how they did lethal.
They do that over and over.
Claiming literally does nothing.
If you claim watcher they say you are scum watcher.
If you claim Bodyguard they say you are scum Bodyguard.
If you claim cop they say you are trying to out the real cop.
If you claim doctor and they believe it then they will just move on to the next person.
Rinse and repeat.
No-one’s forcing you to play, kid

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
2nd game here?
If you claim doctor and they believe it then they will just move on to the next person.
Rinse and repeat.

So it is coincidence that town apparently never wins on this site?

Only reasons I see to claim as town is to avoid mislynch and to catch a scum (such as cop revealing guilty result).

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
that said cp thinks he might have been poisoned or something.

if there's any other scum action you can think of that would make ekko likely scum for visiting cp im not opposed to hearing it.
I probably wasn't but if there's extra kills tomorrow night and I'm one of them it's possible I was bled. I didn't receive a notification about it or anything but idk if I would

Magic

Resplendent
2nd game here?
Rinse and repeat.
we dont even have doctors on our site.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
What?
Am I wrong?
yes, about literally everything you said, but also the fact that we are criticizing people for claiming who weren't even being fucking wagoned, which is what makes it UNNECESSARY. I'm sure you will fail to wrap your brain around that though

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
So it is coincidence that town apparently never wins on this site?

Only reasons I see to claim as town is to avoid mislynch and to catch a scum (such as cop revealing guilty result).

Many reasons for town never wins.
Claim fiesta one part of it.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
they weren't being wagoned nor did they possess info that town desperately needed to know at that moment

Magic

Resplendent
So you think Poyser as scum would not go hard to lynch you?

What about Aurelian? I was leaning town on him (his agressive town meta) but his claim really pissed me off.

i think poyser as scum isn't as likely to go all in in lynching me until there's sufficient support.

i dont agree with claiming for no reason for the same reasons as you, but i find him town on play overall. i dont think he'd go out of his way to play for a vendetta against poyser as scum and i dont see it as self preservation which is what poyser is saying it. i dont think he's trying to appease poyser and i dont think it's some grand play to save himself.

Natalija

Divine Departure
Town reads right now: Melkor, Poyser, Evans, Pein, soft on Tweet

All the others are null, perhaps feeling worse about Magic, Aureliboy, Kekko and hime now.

Need to ISO Aureliboy to see why he claimed and how.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
yes, about literally everything you said, but also the fact that we are criticizing people for claiming who weren't even being fucking wagoned, which is what makes it UNNECESSARY. I'm sure you will fail to wrap your brain around that though

Implying you and your buddy magic werent gonna jump in with poyser and force a claim out of him.
He just expedited things it seems.
I predict all roles outed by end of d3

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Literally what the fuck? I just came into the thread, how can I catch up and make a decision so fast when all you have been doing is “usefully” snarking at anyone who doesn’t want to hammer?

Get out. Better use your time telling me your updated reads now, instead of being edgelord.

You’re joking about the voyeur right @T-Pein™? Cause that trauma alone deserves a hammer.
this is exactly the point tho
how did u make a decision that t-pein is town and ur not interested in voting there despite having not caught up?
no one expected u to have a solid opinion on him yet

im fine with just "catching up"
but ur making it seem like ur "catching up with agenda" which is what im having a problem with

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
@Magic what do you think of Nat's play in here? would she do this as town? would she do this as scum if t-pein is or isn't her teammate? Etc

Magic

Resplendent
I’m mostly worried about your Poyser read here, or rather the difference from mine.

To me he seemed very reactive and natural, unlike last time when he was scum and forcing out silly reads.

if you're town i want to objectively consider the fact last game one of his silly reads was against yourself.

this game it isn't.

i.e. there's a less of a reason you'll go out of your way to think they're silly reads when it doesn't involve you. i think many of his reads are lacking similarly as they were last game. they're hard conclusions without much reconsideration.

Natalija

Divine Departure
Host already said the game is not 100% flavor aligned and not to attempt to solve for it
If you think I'm lying then whatever I'll get lynched since I have the hated townie's passive so 1 less than true majority will end me or I'll get lynched

Lethal's role is similar to mine which I can buy, I'm in another game where I was the town rolecrusher and another townie was town jailor + roleblocker and both our abilities were written similarly to each other, Lethal's being a "schizo" means he can 1x poison or 1x heal it, his abilities are 100% RNG

Mine is healing from bleeds and poisons 2x over
:dank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back