• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Alternatively poyser is coaching her which is a more realistic coach than hime, just saying tbh.
> nails my sleep time 2 rl days in a row
> accuses me of coaching at 3:30 in the morning

Don’t mind me, no agenda here :hestonpls

Poyser

btw @CraigPelton the scumfession was when t-pein said that his whole team was bussing him
took at as he basically gave up
as i saw it, he was conceding to be scum but hoped to take some townies down with him by disguising it as "frustration with his team"
Ah this isn’t a good explanation lol
Thought you were gonna use the D3 voyeur thing which did seem like a give up to me, and thought you were talking about that. I don’t think this explanation makes much sense at all

Poyser

that's how she was the first 2 games I caught her in, awkwardly town reading me lol

I won't deny she's playing much differently here but what she's saying about her own play and thought processes simply isn't adding up. she's lying.
She has lied as town before. The first game I played with her in she was town and I was positive she was scum because she was just straight up lying lol

Poyser

That OR slot could basically me hime or ultra or Nat to me. I haven’t really nailed that down

Poyser

If magic is town then Rugrat is almost certainly scum I would say. They’re probably not aligned since magic went to lynch yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back