• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Monster Hunter World Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
What’s using my brain got to do with you acting like a muppet

Idc about guessing your claim, if you wanna continue acting like a gimp after the 4th time of being asked then I’ll take you at face value

I feel like all this amounts to dodging the question - the goal here for you is to win the game not to try and lynch me out of "muh principle" or whatever

muppet

Grammaton

Consigliere
Monster Hunter Mafia - End of Day 4

Final Vote Count

Magic 2 - Psychic, Aurelian
Evans 6 - Ekko, Alco, Ultra, Poyser, Magic, Flower

Even he couldn't evade death ...

Nargacuga
3x Tracker

monster-hunter-world-iceborne-nargacuga.jpg

Congratulations, you are Nargacuga, Astera Wyverns Aligned! A stealthy hunter, you are known for your jet black hide and the cruel barbs of your tail, which you use as a weapon. Resembling a cross between a panther and a bat, you can easily evade the larger predators of Astera whilst being able to bring down beasts and hunters in a blink of an eye …

In this game, you have the following roles:

- 3x Tracker (You may target a player at night and learn who, if anyone, they visited)

You win when all threats to the Astera Wyverns are eliminated.

It is now Night 4. You have a maximum of 18 hours.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Monster Hunter Mafia - Night 4

The noble dragon had been slain, so close to the end ...

Kirin
Miller, Non-consecutive Jailkeeper

kirin-alpha-945x532.jpg

Congratulations, you are Kirin, Astera Wyvern Aligned! You are in fact an Elder Dragon, but you have chosen to side with the wyverns in this conflict. A relatively small beast, you control the element of thunder, with your horn acting as a focal point for your powers.

You prefer a solitary existence, and will actively avoid other predators, especially the fearsome Rajang …

In this game, you have the following roles:

- Miller (You will investigate as an Elder Dragon)
- Non-consecutive Jailkeeper (You may target a player at night and temporarily remove them from the game, both preventing them from acting and rendering them untargetable by other roles)

You win when all threats to the Astera Wyverns are eliminated.

It is now Day 5. With 9 players alive, 5 votes to lynch. You have 36 hours.

Poyser

Just realised it’s probably 5/3/1 too kek, squeaky bum time

Fairly straight forward here as evans caught flower killing Rugrat, but if people wanna take the time today to work on their wider poe then we can do that I guess

Fairly sure she’s just with magic at the very least tho tbh.

Will have to read back on Aurelians posts around flower. I remember him sussing her but not really pushing her and pushing me instead etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back