• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked My Hero Academia Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Gram going for an easy target like Melkor is kind of strange but again can see where the gears are moving in his head so not against it

Grammaton

Consigliere
Gram going for an easy target like Melkor is kind of strange but again can see where the gears are moving in his head so not against it

How is Melkor an easy target? And if he were, how would that be relevant, particularly in a world where you seemingly agree with me?

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
How is Melkor an easy target? And if he were, how would that be relevant, particularly in a world where you seemingly agree with me?
He's not somebody I would expect you to single out like this. But I like your reasoning.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
How isn't he? He collapses easily under pressure and rapidly at that, you've played the 'target Melkor for reaction reads' card in several games in day 1 scenarios before.

Also where did I say I agree or even disagree? I just iterated I see where your going with pressing Melkor.

Grammaton

Consigliere
How isn't he? He collapses easily under pressure and rapidly at that, you've played the 'target Melkor for reaction reads' card in several games in day 1 scenarios before.

Also where did I say I agree or even disagree? I just iterated I see where your going with pressing Melkor.

Well if I’ve done it before, why are you surprised?

And I don’t recall Melkor ever collapsing under questioning, so I’m going to ask you for an example to the contrary

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Well if I’ve done it before, why are you surprised?

And I don’t recall Melkor ever collapsing under questioning, so I’m going to ask you for an example to the contrary
I'm only surprised to see it's happening so often from past games consecutively in specific day 1 situations. Also why did you think reaction testing Melkor to get his read on me was valid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back