• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked My Hero Academia Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
I'm only surprised to see it's happening so often from past games consecutively in specific day 1 situations. Also why did you think reaction testing Melkor to get his read on me was valid?

I detect bullshit in this answer

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
GTH Town i say.

Where i cannot find scum reads.
I just wanna address that you're playing differently from last game I think. You were more eager to jump onto pushes last time around, but you're just handing out town reads this time
Calm your ass, Hindustani.
No can do, had spicy food last night.
What's the beef between them?
Between whom? And why are you town reading Gramm?

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
I just wanna address that you're playing differently from last game I think. You were more eager to jump onto pushes last time around, but you're just handing out town reads this time

No can do, had spicy food last night.

Between whom? And why are you town reading Gramm?
Dalton and Fang.

Also I think Gram is Town because I can follow what he's doing so far. And the reaction bait was Townie.

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Dalton and Fang.

Also I think Gram is Town because I can follow what he's doing so far. And the reaction bait was Townie.
Idk, I just wanna go the opposite direction with Fang's reads and see if that'll boost my accuracy.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
figured.

Explains your primary suspicion toward Bachi.

Take away the spectactor type PR content he has posted, what does that leave you with? What attributes are pinging you
Is this your psychoanalyst townie meta on display? I don't trust PR claims, that simple. I will evaluate him on his votes, reads, and pushes.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Breaking it down and removing the extra pieces of meat from these posts (that I feel would be overshadowed or overlooked because of the flamboyance)

First things first, this entrance looks towny based on vibes alone

I do not know her "usual entrances" this is a page 1 vibe check,
Here's the meat of his content (imo) thus far

2 reads so far
Both town

@Flower does the way he approach reads here align with this town play?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Is this your psychoanalyst townie meta on display? I don't trust PR claims, that simple. I will evaluate him on his votes, reads, and pushes.
...there's barely any content to judge him off of aside from the things I pulled up is my point

We only literally have reads from him, my guy
That's it

Fuck can you do with that
What am I missing

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Breaking it down and removing the extra pieces of meat from these posts (that I feel would be overshadowed or overlooked because of the flamboyance)

Here's the meat of his content (imo) thus far

2 reads so far
Both town

@Flower does the way he approach reads here align with this town play?
If it didn't I would have said anything, wouldn't I.

Yes. He's also very carefree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back