• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked My Hero Academia Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Marvelous
What's horrific about it?
if you ask someone for a gun to head read then you have to know there's going to be some frailty to it, it's implied that it's not going to be a strong read but you want it anyway

scum reading him for doing something you asked with this implication because he's not paranoid enough is mental

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
if you ask someone for a gun to head read then you have to know there's going to be some frailty to it, it's implied that it's not going to be a strong read but you want it anyway

scum reading him for doing something you asked with this implication because he's not paranoid enough is mental
Horrendous

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member

What's stopping him from saying "I can't do that yet".

Flower

V.I.P. Member
you're taking his GTH that you're town as him town reading you and using it to push him over lack of paranoia, it's scummy as fuck
What's stopping him from saying "I can't give a GTH read on you", RDK?

Grammaton

Consigliere
@Grammaton you see nothing wrong with this post?

I don’t really expect many of you to be positionally consistent tbh, it’s more the fact that he doubled down on stuff he was getting called out on. Suggests honesty (if town), bravery or stupidity (if scum) - and I don’t see him as either brave or stupid scum, he’s very conflict averse and will try to appease to get the heat off him

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Or doing any other digging into a slot he should be extremely wary of for that matter.

Grammaton

Consigliere
It’s looking for that consistency which burns me on this site over and over because most of you just do stuff with no real thought about how it looks or if it makes sense. Stuff that’s scummy on WF isn’t here, and vice versa

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
For anyone interested contrast Gram's play around Melkor here with the Member's Mafia game. Same sort of blind stumbling which he wanted and was prepared to crucify him on in day 1 of that game.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
I don’t really expect many of you to be positionally consistent tbh, it’s more the fact that he doubled down on stuff he was getting called out on. Suggests honesty (if town), bravery or stupidity (if scum) - and I don’t see him as either brave or stupid scum, he’s very conflict averse and will try to appease to get the heat off him
Isn't what he was doing also a way to appease tho? Where is he fighting anyone rn? Previous game when accused he made that "Waffling my ass" post towards Fang and showed some guts. Where is that here?

RDK

Marvelous
What's stopping him from saying "I can't give a GTH read on you", RDK?
Irrelevant

You've put him on the spot and then scum read him for giving you an honest answer. Your reason for scum reading him is lack of paranoia but asking for a GTH implicitly forces the person to suspend paranoia, it's predatory

Vote Lynch: Flower

Grammaton

Consigliere
Or doing any other digging into a slot he should be extremely wary of for that matter.

Why would he be wary of you, you’re the worst scum player in the section in that you literally can’t play. by your own admission

Grammaton

Consigliere
Isn't what he was doing also a way to appease tho? Where is he fighting anyone rn? Previous game when accused he made that "Waffling my ass" post towards Fang and showed some guts. Where is that here?

No, doubling down on the stuff that gets you into hot water is the opposite of appeasement lol

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Irrelevant

You've put him on the spot and then scum read him for giving you an honest answer. Your reason for scum reading him is lack of paranoia but asking for a GTH implicitly forces the person to suspend paranoia, it's predatory

Vote Lynch: Flower
How is it irrelevant in the slightest?
Why would he be wary of you, you’re the worst scum player in the section in that you literally can’t play. by your own admission
I can play scum WTF. Pure slander.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back