• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked My Hero Academia Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Yup. I asked him for clarification but nothing yet

giphy.gif

Oh man

You're gonna die

Poyser

That's up to you. I think it would be silly not to, at least if you're town, but if you don't want to then that's okay.
I can’t really be arsed. Game is probably won and you thinking I’m scum is dumb so I’ll just not bother

Ultra

THE BEAR
If you're town Magic's a sick fuck and gave you a useless role as a practical joke that just happens to belong to the biggest lynchbait here

Just gotta accept that you're a goner there

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
If you're town Magic's a sick fuck and gave you a useless role as a practical joke that just happens to belong to the biggest lynchbait here

Just gotta accept that you're a goner there
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck lol

Oh well, I'll still be here and try ig. I don't wanna quit three times in a row kek

Ratchet

I can’t really be arsed. Game is probably won and you thinking I’m scum is dumb so I’ll just not bother
I don't think I'm being unfair here. If you're town you should obviously want to solve the last scum, and you are in a position to help identify that today especially, so the apathy doesn't really make sense to me. While we are in a good position, it's not like the game is a formality. Doesn't make any sense to me to be like that, I'm telling you that if I'm wrong about you that I will respect what you have to say and factor it into my thinking, you not bothering exclusively benefits scum. But well, if that's what you choose, then it's w/e.

Ratchet

Should go without saying, but your reaction here only makes me more confident in my suspicion, but at risk of repeating myself I'll take my leave for now and get to work on outlining my thought process later.

Poyser

Like I’m scum here and I claim another killing role after 2 town killing roles just flipped and we’ve got a vig claim lol. Just why

I also claimed that I die if I ever successfully use my kill, so it’s not even like I can provide an extra kill and point to it

It’s also assuming I kill fucking flower of all people when we have a blocker alive and the watcher is dead and I can kill literally anybody with impunity, something I still can’t get my head round

This isn’t even taking into account how badly my thread play yesterday would have had to be as scum. Or the fact that I apparently decided to bus cp immediately on repping in when he had a grand total of 1 vote, but then not even bother bussing him convincingly and basically just admit I’m completely sheeping ultra on it. All I added was “I skimmed his iso and he doesn’t seem as jovial as he usually is” :hestonpls

Just assuming there’s literally zero strategic planning there when I’ve shown on multiple occasions at this point that I’m a very good scum player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back