• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked My Hero Academia Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm Ingenium, 2 shot rally. Rally let's me do one of two things - I can either given them two vote power for the next day phase, or motivate them next night phase, giving them an extra usage. Apparently if they have multiple roles, one is upgraded at random.

So, obviously if I use my vote power increase on scum at the wrong time, it could end up giving them a majority lynch early, with a hated on top of that is really, really rough. I do think my ability is meant to be a counter to the vote block, temporary though it may be.

Abstained night 2 and used my motivate on Nibel night 3, which means he should be able to jail two people night 4. Figured I should motivate him or hime, opted for him because there was too much unknown about what it could do for hime.
Fuck, nvm, you can wait and be cleared

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
You are aware that Ekko the Hider strongly hinted at having his behind my slot, and didn't die from it. And with scum claiming, and breadcrumbing, Cop, they almost certainly don't have a Godfather. How do you reason past that?
I was not aware actually

Ratchet

Mango has no results on Gad
Nibel jails Dofla

Jail must have been moved then, no? Possibilities are:

1 - Mango is lying
2 - Nibel is lying
3 - Gad was busdriven with Dofla
4 - Gad was busdriven with Mango
5 - Nibel was redirected to Mango
6 - Nibel was redirected to Gad

Doesn't look great for Gad.

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
Mango has no results on Gad
Nibel jails Dofla

Jail must have been moved then, no? Possibilities are:

1 - Mango is lying
2 - Nibel is lying
3 - Gad was busdriven with Dofla
4 - Gad was busdriven with Mango
5 - Nibel was redirected to Mango
6 - Nibel was redirected to Gad

Doesn't look great for Gad.
Gramma suggested that Jail would be prioritized over a busdrive in this paradox, so I think we can probably take away #3 and #4

Ratchet

What are the chances of Nibel being a Serial with a jail or something like that? Would mean that the town has limited to no protection though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back