• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked My Hero Academia Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Mango has no results on Gad
Nibel jails Dofla

Jail must have been moved then, no? Possibilities are:

1 - Mango is lying
2 - Nibel is lying
3 - Gad was busdriven with Dofla
4 - Gad was busdriven with Mango
5 - Nibel was redirected to Mango
6 - Nibel was redirected to Gad

Doesn't look great for Gad.

Should also note this is apparently twice that Mango has gotten a result that he shouldn't have according to available information, whatever that means

Think all redirect/busdrives scenarios here strike me as rather coincidental so idk. I wouldn't assume any of these are likely in a vacuum.

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Self awareness isn't your strong point I guess. Just this game along you've called others dumb and retarded, I've found in general whenever you disagree with someone (this doesn't just refer to being suspected either) you'll insult them by acting like the person you're talking to is stupid.

Anyway, this is pointless. You should probably be looking for scum with your time here, and if you don't have it, that should be your focus tomorrow - you're not likely to convince me that my argument is dumb before I've even made it lol.
For a second I thought you were talking about me I mean I'm not like this hahaha

Ratchet

Should also note this is apparently twice that Mango has gotten a result that he shouldn't have according to available information, whatever that means

Think all redirect/busdrives scenarios here strike me as rather coincidental so idk. I wouldn't assume any of these are likely in a vacuum.
Maybe scum have a redirect that doesn't work on kills?

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
For Nibel to be scum, we would have no protection and no blocking utility. That... doesn't seem at all plausible to me?
but right, it is strange that when he claims to have jailed me, I got a result.
Next night he chooses to jail a claimed vanilla - and now I don't have a result.

Something is off

Poyser

Mango has no results on Gad
Nibel jails Dofla

Jail must have been moved then, no? Possibilities are:

1 - Mango is lying
2 - Nibel is lying
3 - Gad was busdriven with Dofla
4 - Gad was busdriven with Mango
5 - Nibel was redirected to Mango
6 - Nibel was redirected to Gad

Doesn't look great for Gad.