• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked My Hero Academia Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Protected yes, jailed? The kill should fail at that point. It wouldn't be a desperado either, just a one shot suicidal vig.

I don't understand how a Jailer would stop the stated repercussion of his own role.

I find it a bit hard to see even as a hail mary but that's possibly because I would just always lynch him if he came up with some sort of excuse for not dying. Can't speak for everyone here though

Ultra

THE BEAR
Finally I don't think Poyser's as much of a quitter as CP/RDK and even if he sees the writing on the wall don't have him pegged as trying to self sabotage to the degree where he is outright saying to just lynch him tomorrow

I think the equation here is really all the same regardless of my judgement which is lynch Rugrat, have Poyser shoot into Gram/Dofla, lynch whoever's applicable after

Poyser

But this doesn’t fit your bill though, in fact it’s really stupid to say that’s even possible. BEST CASE SCENARIO my claim gets me one more phase and then I’m toast. If I’m scum then as you say I need to survive a tonne of more phases, so coming up with a claim that A) immediately makes me sus B) I cannot prove and C) gives me until tomorrow at best is that r word you don’t like

You’ve just decided I’m scum and are just ignoring any and all evidence to the contrary. Just because scum don’t have much of a chance of winning, doesn’t mean I wouldn’t at least try to win? It’s really poor from you

Poyser

There was a game on WS not that long ago when I was cooked and clearly had no chance of winning, rather than “give up” or “throw out some batshit claim to stall for a day” I spent an entire phase reading back and making a legacy and solving in order to make town doubt as I thought that was the best option. I’m not someone that just gives up and resigns myself to a loss, even if I know I’m gonna lose anyway. I’m always going to give it my best go no matter what.

When you’re starting your assumptions with “well they’re gonna lose so he’s resigned to a loss” and that’s literally your best explanation, you’re in a really poor place

Poyser

There’s a difference between assuming a path to victory and assuming someone trying to get a victory though?????

Poyser

Also can't lie would be funnier if Poyser is town since you just delivered a scathing account of how badly he played around every single flipped scum
I’ve not caught up but I really don’t see how I’ve played badly around every flipped scum at all lol, only RDK

And the reason I played badly with him was because I assumed a base level for him that required him not to do something completely idiotic like fake a clear on a teammate that has zero investigation immunity because I considered him better than that

Nothing I’ve done is even close to being as poor as ratchets assumption that I’m scum and just decided I don’t need to try and win

Day 4 vc3

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Mango: Gad > Rugrat >
Ultra: Rugrat >
Dofla: Gad

Gad: 1

With 11 alive it‘s 6 to lynch.

So let me get this right. Rugrat shot someone.

Scum or Indie shot one person. Leaves one person unable to use their power who might have be idk jailed

I'm tellin y'all to go here ffs

Vote Lynch lolDupla

At long last, I've been on his trail sine I subbed in.

People thought I was crazy (and I probably was)

I don't think there's any reason why I shouldn't vote that way now.

Vote Lynch Gad

Vote Lynch Dofla
Mango: Gad > Rugrat > Gad
Ultra: Rugrat >
Dofla: Gad
Gad: Dofla
Nibel: Dofla

Gad/Dofla: 2

With 11 alive it‘s 6 to lynch.

Poyser

Like even if you look at my claim from today, it’s quite clear that in my first post I was saying my role was a day role that I was going to use today

Then I had to take it back later

What happened there? Change of strategy or was it all theatre? Or am I so bad that I made a claim that I then realised was a bad idea and backed out of it?

Poyser

I’ve talked about the flower kill previously and how it doesn’t make any sense when you could kill ultra/gram/ratchet in impunity. I attributed the kill to Watson because I didn’t think anybody with a lick of sense as scum would choose flower to kill there especially when her role is completely harmless to them. I didn’t just pull it out of nowhere, you’re just not paying attention

Poyser

(And yes, this is an actual scum tell).

Missed this one because I pressed enter too soon:

"Hey Ultra, what do you think about the point I just brought up in defence of RDK? Please consider this!"

Nothing else really to add to that part - he defends the claim over the same points Gram did, and then taps out because he left again. Not much to read into.

Defence of Watson.

And that's the end of it. Also came across this gem:

Poyser, later that day:

Now Watson replying to me:

Night and day. Far more cagey, prone to make excuses, tries to appeal to me by asking what I want to see from her, etc.

CP quotes with Watson:
////

These next ones are where he gves her discussion points, which is what I felt was smilar.

TBH, it's only really two quotes, but he does make an effort to lead where he wants the discussion to go, and gives her that platform. Like I said at the start, his initial suspicion on her was easy enough to defend that it doesn't condemn her while also making him look like he's trying to solve.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah not reading all that

Happy for you tho
Or sorry that happened

Poyser

My understanding is that if he shoots someone and they are protected Poyser would still die
If the kill fails I’d probably not die, that doesn’t make any sense lol. Me dying requires me to at least hit my target. Although I should die if I hit someone that’s bulletproof

Poyser

Defence of Watson.

And that's the end of it. Also came across this gem:

Poyser, later that day:

Now Watson replying to me:

Night and day. Far more cagey, prone to make excuses, tries to appeal to me by asking what I want to see from her, etc.

CP quotes with Watson:
////

These next ones are where he gves her discussion points, which is what I felt was smilar.

TBH, it's only really two quotes, but he does make an effort to lead where he wants the discussion to go, and gives her that platform. Like I said at the start, his initial suspicion on her was easy enough to defend that it doesn't condemn her while also making him look like he's trying to solve.
[/QUOTE]
In this post “Poyser decides to coach Watson in the thread rather than the scum chat”

Good job ratchet, nailed it

Poyser

This is dumb lol. A jailer would cause the role to fail

Poyser

Shouldn’t fail anyway tho. Apparently the jailer is town and he’s gonna be not jailing me ???

If they have a protection it seems to be a bus drive, so even if it screws with my target, I’d still die

Poyser

Also can't lie would be funnier if Poyser is town since you just delivered a scathing account of how badly he played around every single flipped scum
Ngl I didn’t even remember interacting with Watson at all lmao

Played half a phase with her and read about 3 posts from her and then she was dead. Bit harshb

Poyser

Just to add to this, this is what you said you’d expect of me as town. You’re wrong and don’t know my game that well really. I’d know that’s what would be expected of me if I’m town, so I’d do it if I was scum. As town I’m far more prone to just going where my mood takes me and sometimes that’s high effort and sometimes I Cba wasting my time doing loads of reading

Your expectations of my game are just wrong

Poyser

Smart play here is probably lynch Rugrat and let me shoot into mafia poe. Mostly because I can’t really shoot the SK suspect as the chance for a false positive is too high. Not that it matters really, but I’d basically just be suiciding for nothing

That said something about the rug thing doesn’t feel right, but as ratchet has pointed out I’ve been wrong on absolutely everything so maybe that’s a good sign!

Status
Not open for further replies.