Game Ranked My Hero Academia Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
Apologies for the host communication thing I didn't think saying I didn't get any information from you would be a breach

:whathekong
Would scum inquire about that? Probably not. That's why it's a breach. It's angle shooting using questions you asked at the host. Generally, and I was too busy to do this, but people ask via convos and the host just does an answer in the thread via faq

RDK

Marvelous
Nobody even played a Magic game before, so not like it played a big part in game solving. And every other scum other than Relo had decent fakes after he was out.
How did I have a good fake?

You literally said my fake was scum and named my scum character

"Magic‘s Mafia take on All For One (the ability to steal abilities)."

Magic

Resplendent
Just give scum full fakes with fake role PMs. Can be of varying strength but if you write flavour it allows you to be both creative with that and also cover you bases.
My issue with this is I don't want the game to come down to fakes/claims. I'd rather the claims come off as meaningless opposed to, again for the past year, fakes giving scum a survival advantage.

If you get caught immediately as scum did then you should get punished for it.

Reloaded didn't even make it to n1 to use their janitor to throw doubt on claims

Magic

Resplendent

You copied abilities. Since you could do that I told you to claim big titty girl.

You guys would have also unlocked a lightning rod n3, which is a townie fake. Your team didn't lose via fakes at the end of the day. It wasn't like you randomly claimed and suddenly were caught since it was shit claim. You guys got caught and had no proper defense to the allegations

Magic

Resplendent
Flower assumed their role shots would be reduced. It wasn't intentionally so it wouldn't look scummy. Kills her argument as all for one steals abilities.

RDK

Marvelous
The second I claim ability stealer/copier/absorber whatever you want to call it, there is direct correlation with the character that has already been spun in thread as the godfather

Flower

King of Nera
V.I.P. Member

You wanted to claim Cop and Magic made it work. You could have also claimed the Momo Gift Giver role and claimed the shot on Ekko. You had options.

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors

nah your fake was good, Endevour might look scary but he is the Top hero (after All Might retired)

RDK

Marvelous
also anyone trying to appeal to emotion is gay as fuck

seen some embarrassing displays of it last few games

Magic

Resplendent
The second I claim ability stealer/copier/absorber whatever you want to call it, there is direct correlation with the character that has already been spun in thread as the godfather
No there isn't. His role steals abilities. She in the dead qt assumed this is how your role worked. I corrected her. Her assumption was perfect. You got spooked. The other stuff in this game intended to throw off town if they role spec worked pretty decently. You guys went against any potential fakes to do your own shit. That is what it is.

RDK

Marvelous
No there isn't. His role steals abilities. She in the dead qt assumed this is how your role worked. I corrected her. Her assumption was perfect. You got spooked. The other stuff in this game intended to throw off town if they role spec worked pretty decently. You guys went against any potential fakes to do your own shit. That is what it is.
mate you already admitted you should have given me a different fake in disc so why you changing your tune here?

I refuse to believe you claim the intended fake you gave me here, was just another way to make the game easy mode for town because as you say they get fucked too often

RDK

Marvelous
^probably im taking too much away from the strong performances of ultra and ratchet here, that's not my intention, they played really well and could well have won a fairer setup too

Magic

Resplendent
T
mate you already admitted you should have given me a different fake in disc so why you changing your tune here?

I refuse to believe you claim the intended fake you gave me here, was just another way to make the game easy mode for town because as you say they get fucked too often

Ya then everyone else started claiming and the role spec went awry in ways I thought it would with what I put in the game. Then I saw what flower said in the dead qt about her assumption of the role and it wasn't your role.

I also already brought up what I said about to you about leaving deku out or eraserhead. But you guys still didn't use the fakes I gave you which didn't work out so it's hard to say they're shit when not actually used.

RDK

Marvelous
T

Ya then everyone else started claiming and the role spec went awry in ways I thought it would with what I put in the game. Then I saw what flower said in the dead qt about her assumption of the role and it wasn't your role.

I also already brought up what I said about to you about leaving deku out or eraserhead. But you guys still didn't use the fakes I gave you which didn't work out so it's hard to say they're shit when not actually used.
just being dense if you're not accepting the crossover

Magic

Resplendent
just being dense if you're not accepting the crossover
Either read fully or don't. I said anyone can say their qualms. I can say my own as well. You guys didn't use your fakes as intended.

You didn't help reloaded survive day 1 to get the janitor off. The cop claim would have been handy then!

You didn't make it to n3 to get a lightning rod fake.

You guys were underpowered for sure but yall didn't even make a game of it. That isn't to be too harsh on you as I think you played the best of the bunch but there was no fakes saving you guys from your own play.

Rugrat

Caldust
Just give scum full fakes with fake role PMs. Can be of varying strength but if you write flavour it allows you to be both creative with that and also cover you bases.
Scum win all the time and full fakes have never been guaranteed in the mafia games I’ve played.

If there are measures we can take to reduce scum winning we should take them. Fake claiming in and of itself is a skill. Especially since most games have janitors so a lot of games can’t just come down to mass claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back