• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked My Hero Academia Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Your claim is fine
I like Fang's play
Gram is more based on vibes atm.

Yeah. By all means I literally said my role is scummy as shit, too, kek.

Maybe "fine" wasn't the right term. But we can go back to it whenever is more what I meant.

I really don't see you claiming such a scummy role as scum though.

It is the claim. Without it, I don't have any real read on her.

Purely because I don't think she'd claim a sus role as scum.

I think Reloaded might be displaying something similar to last game here - where he retroactively adapts his reasoning according to input.

Basically, he first says he reads Flower town because her claim is "fine", but when Flower points out her claim actually sounds scummy he goes "Oh yeah well I don't think you'd claim something so scummy as town". But that kinda undermines his initial reason. Bad.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Don‘t think we should lynch yet since we still have like 30+ hours, but if nothing better comes up I think we should just off Dofla.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
I think Reloaded might be displaying something similar to last game here - where he retroactively adapts his reasoning according to input.

Basically, he first says he reads Flower town because her claim is "fine", but when Flower points out her claim actually sounds scummy he goes "Oh yeah well I don't think you'd claim something so scummy as town". But that kinda undermines his initial reason. Bad.
Oh yeah, add him to my scum leans, too. He‘s ghosting so much I forgot he existed.

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Because you called him sus and never voiced your suspicions before and had your vote on me instead of him. I already said this. If he‘s scum you get no cred for shit.
I find it really hard to comprehend how you can (conveniently after I brought it up) claim you're sussing me for playing different but then find me sus for the shit I'm known for doing.

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
Besides, I'm not even talking about credit, you are. I'm just saying you make no sense and you're attaching anything possible to make your read make sense, and it's a bad attempt. Surprised Boobies agrees with you but I wanna see him elaborate on his observations too

Flower

V.I.P. Member
I find it really hard to comprehend how you can (conveniently after I brought it up) claim you're sussing me for playing different but then find me sus for the shit I'm known for doing.
YOU‘RE NOT PLAYING LIKE YOUR USUAL TOWN GAME.

Oh my fucking god, stop acting dumb.

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
Because you called him sus and never voiced your suspicions before and had your vote on me instead of him. I already said this. If he‘s scum you get no cred for shit.
Also, this is weak. Gramm asked me who else I sussed and I said lolDupla. You asked why and I brought up the post that made me sus him. You're grasping at straws with this.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
You're lying and wrong.
You are playing differently by your own admission, so miss me with that.

And this is my last post towards you, you‘re giving me levels of tilt which aren’t productive and just clogging the thread atp.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Ngl CP‘s Watson direction is a bit weak, too. Can see that she‘s off, but Ik she‘s busy and she played like that as Town in the TB game, too, so not really willing to go there. She can make herself obvious Town if she wants, so not worried about that slot.
What does her being busy have to do with my reason for suspecting her?

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Flower has completely misinterpreted seemingly all of my posts so far and has used her misinterpretations to sus me with. Not great! Can't remember this being a thing in past games

Flower

V.I.P. Member
What does her being busy have to do with my reason for suspecting her?

Didn't criticize her activity at all
Well, how is she writing a thesis or long analysis when she‘s busy?
Flower has completely misinterpreted seemingly all of my posts so far and has used her misinterpretations to sus me with. Not great! Can't remember this being a thing in past games
You do realize that reading somebody‘s posts wrong can lead to wrong assumptions?

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Well, how is she writing a thesis or long analysis when she‘s busy?

You do realize that reading somebody‘s posts wrong can lead to wrong assumptions?
Did you miss the part where it's a out her throwing out a cheap read. Nothing to do with activity. She usually agonizes endlessly in circles just to read a slot that isn't even relevant anymore. Here she was just like " o yea he's town" with zero preamble or explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back