• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked My Hero Academia Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
don't really have conclusions here as I don't understand nibel at all
I'm going to take a look at his posts
So this is the message. I think he's just fearing people might link him with me for whatever the reason is. Maybe he's to trying to compare his activity to mine so he's looking better than me. Relo, do you fear being lynched?
when asked about reloaded
Might not be, it’s just the usage of the nickname that makes me think that - points toward a kind of camaraderie that doesn’t really fit an uninformed day 1 position

He never called me like this if I remember correctly but it makes like 2-3 years I know him, so it may just be a nickname he gave me. It makes 6 months I know Gad and he won't stop calling me Nipples.

lil Nib what's your verdict

I would say it's weird that Reloaded tried to compare his activity and mine to look good

Fun Fact : the guy on this picture was the one who posted the terrorists before the attack in Paris, his name is Jawad.
then from here down is his reaction to reloaded's claim(s)
Would Magic really give a role like this to someone as town? It's a risky challenge.

Maybe his teammates thought it was good thing to claim this.

If we lync himh, we would if he lies or not.

nibel/hime probably not aligned?
We have the right to be sceptical about his claim

RDK

Marvelous
Well that wouldn’t really change anything, would it?
As I said if Reloaded has actually thrown as scum here it could be because Dofla has a stronger role and needed saving, so I wouldn't be clearing (for lack of a better word) anyone for going that way unless Dofla flips town

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Ultra wouldn’t play devil‘s advocate for Reloaded as he did if they were a team kek. Man isn’t risking his own cred for a lost cause, come on now.
might be worth a shot if his role is very good

Grammaton

Consigliere
As I said if Reloaded has actually thrown as scum here it could be because Dofla has a stronger role and needed saving, so I wouldn't be clearing (for lack of a better word) anyone for going that way unless Dofla flips town

That rationale doesn’t really jive with me tbh - if you were going to be consistent about it you’d never be able to clear anyone either, as it’s always theoretically possible scum have a stronger role in reserve

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Can you tag everyone and ask if somebody can just duel out Reloaded? Would probably be best.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
no mentions of reloaded from retro I could find
Reloaded playing Mafia:
20240305-123011.jpg
her reaction to the claim
I'm just town.

You sure about this broski

I'm at a loss for words here

what's your read on this situation?
Confused scum or he's omitting other details and being coy

Shiga is definitely a very detrimental antagonist and powerful one
It's something you'd figure scum would keep under wraps with a claim that doesn't tie the noose around the neck, surely they had options?

Here's my question for you: Relo isn't exactly a newbie, would he sign off on this himself? ...why
not really sure what to take away from this. she says he's likely confused scum but leans into the WIFOM around if he would do this
Given the claim tho dollars to donuts he's scum
but then reasserts she thinks he's likely scum
Well
That's only in the event of him being town with his Shiggy claim (which lmao, lol even)
I can't see Shiggy in an indie type role but given Magic's disclosure in the signups and OP, there's maybe a 20% possibility it was to deter flavor spec

@Flower I'm going to entertain this, but the arc you mentioned - did Shiggy assist the heroes for whatever reason? Can you link me one chapter of the arc so I can read it so maybe I can get some additional context
seems like she's just considering both sides tbh which is fair

yeah, seen enough, bye

Vote lynch Mr. Reloaded
comes down on him after the surrender gif

haven't been a fan of retro's play at all but not really pinging me as aligned with relo. not enough to be confident tho

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Btw I think CP can also be Town and he just tried his different approach this game.

Am I right to think that your new approach is turning up the pressure instantly @Tempest ?

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I think Reloaded might be displaying something similar to last game here - where he retroactively adapts his reasoning according to input.

Basically, he first says he reads Flower town because her claim is "fine", but when Flower points out her claim actually sounds scummy he goes "Oh yeah well I don't think you'd claim something so scummy as town". But that kinda undermines his initial reason. Bad.

idk about this one chief, if u frame it like this u make it 5x scummier than it actually is

his initial post says "your claim is fine". could encompass everything around the claim, including the fact that she claimed a sus role and he doesnt see her do it as scum

later on he basically elaborated on the read when asked to do so. i dont think his posts r necessarily contradictory

we'll keep him on the back burner for now and observe
worth mentioning this is exactly how ekko played it when we were scum together and I was being cased. he hard defended me in the beginning

continuing his iso

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Btw I think CP can also be Town and he just tried his different approach this game.

Am I right to think that your new approach is turning up the pressure instantly @Tempest ?
it's not that complex I just thought you were chatting a bunch of shite and buckling under the pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back