• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked My Hero Academia Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
next time he mentions reloaded it is to sus him

later he asks reloaded to claim

reloaded refuses and ekko never follows up

ekko's response to my post above. asked him to claim earlier, now says he's "good with getting a claim"

ngl in retrospect this pings me as potential TMI lol but I'll feel bad if he's just having a good town game and playing peacemaker

this could all certainly be construed as TMI though. he seemed really certain about this and wanted to convince the thread that 1) magic gave fakes 2) reloaded just panic claimed without help 3) he's flipping mafia

overall his progression on relo strikes me as odd. started off defending him against ultra's case, then said he was sus and asked for a claim, didn't get it, dropped it, when relo became a topic again he reiterated he wanted the claim, and then went all in on reloaded being a panicking mafioso who ignored the fake magic gave him, which seems unnecessarily specific. I'll also say that ekko's overall been relatively reasonable and cooperative this game which always gives me suspicion with his slot, and I do think he's been barking up the wrong tree re: RDK who he clearly preferred pressing to pressing reloaded. could easily see this being aligned with reloaded and leaning scum regardless.
wud u like me to address any of this?

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
I'll get on that as soon as I can. Tried via mobile but couldn't finish.

If day needs a short extension due to my absence I'd be willing to accommodate.

There's still 10.5 hours left.
An extension would be good, probably.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
do YOU want to address any of it??
not rly, only if it helps u clarify some doubts

maybe some quick pointers - reloady only appeared sus to me after his re-entrance. before then he was floating in null zone (when i responded to ultra's post)

as for why i havent pressed further for his claim - i am not being too pushy this game. i am waiting for something from all the slots first before diving deep into something. i was okay with the claim and i asked him to do it so we dont waste too much time on him like dofla. i am also generally not pushy against reloady cuz hes a chill lad, just to give u out of game context between us

im not hard pushing for rdk either also because we are still pending more from the inactive slots. there r lots of rdk posts i glanced at and let go of to avoid any needless back and forth before having the full picture from all slots

the last part about my confidence - this is mostly stemming from avatar, the game i hosted with hime where reloaded was mafia. he messed up in a very similar fashion regarding his claim so i know hes easily susceptible to doing it

Magic

Resplendent
Vote Lynch @Dalton .

Long time no see.

Vote Lynch @Flower

Enjoy it while it lasts >.>

Is this different from her usual entrances?

Vote Lynch Flower

:aquacry

BUT HOW DO WE KNOW IT'S REAL?

vote lynch Emil

VOTE GAD

For thinking NYC pizza is better than CT pizza lad

Vote lynch Flower

Vote: hime

Vote Melkor

Reads seem like phony baloney

Vote lynch Dalton

Reasons: none

Vote Lynch Melkor.

Not enough paranoia around my slot.

[Vote lynch Grammaton]

Irrelevant

You've put him on the spot and then scum read him for giving you an honest answer. Your reason for scum reading him is lack of paranoia but asking for a GTH implicitly forces the person to suspend paranoia, it's predatory

Vote Lynch: Flower

Anyway.

Vote Lynch @Chairman Nibel .

More pressure here pls.

so you should be fine with claiming if I unvote you then?

unvote

right then I have no problem keeping you in claim territory

if you get executed then play better next time

vote lynch: Flower

Vote RDK.

Vote Lynch Ekko.

@Emil where ya at?

Don’t like

Vote Dofla

vote lynch chairman Nibel

Vote Lynch Dofla.

Let's see what shakes loose.

vote lynch rdk

Vote lynch DoflaMihawk

vote flower

Fwiw, I think a better direction this phase would be lolDupla.

Vote Lynch lolDupla

Magic, please let that vote count please

I claim that you're scum

Vote lynch Flower

oh she already claimed. well we can come back to her later

unvote
vote retro

Okey dokey I've mostly caught up

Vote lynch Dofla

Placing a vote here feels like coming up on a fawn with a broken leg. As scum, Dofla stands no chance in the wild on his own. But the bear won't turn down a free meal.

I agree with Flower's observation on Gad's play and treatment of Dofla precisely as well, him not greeting him publicly ITT is a little off on its own and quite a bit more so that he's apparently scum reading him. Feels like he's playing both sides. Could be partnered, or could be Gad being opportunistic.

Reading Flower, Gram, Fang, and Melkor as town.

CP's entrance is also quite WEAK. If I'm being charitable he's being critical of Flower's play as a consequence of last game, but his confidence here feels misplaced and his points aren't slapping.

I also don't see why Flower's claim deserves and unvote here if he's genuinely suspecting here

Get a claim from Dofla first then work from there

Vote Lynch: Nibel

this needs pressure

VOTE LYNCH NIBEL

-LETS SEE YOUR THOUGHTS LAD-

Vote lynch CraigPelton

You forgot about nipples?

Why does it feel like you're constantly playing the devil's advocate this game?

Anyways, I'm going back to Flower

Vote Lynch Flower

Her play this game is horrendous. She's desperately trying to attach reasons to her reads as opposed to reading based on actual evidence. The fact that she can still claim that she's scum reading me for playing differently and that I agreed to playing different is shitty af when you consider the fact that I asked her exactly was different about my play and she was not responsive. She's just actively ignoring or blinding herself to anything that might prove her wrong so this is a very scum flower or stubborn flower making bad plays.

See y'alls in the morning

unvote
vote flower

Still think retro looks bad but more confident on this, too many red flag posts to ignore at this point plus she looks like she doesn't know what to do and is afraid to make a move with the lack of vote whereas town flower would've 100% just sheeped ultra here. People with assumptions about what flower is capable of as scum should be aware that she was top poster last game as scum with 600+ posts after repping in

Vote Lynch CP.

Yeah, that piling on from both Gad and him on me is totally not suspicious or anything kek. Feels like they intentionally want to keep me in Execution range.

I‘m going back to bed. That push continues being horrendous and I refuse to believe CP is this dense as Town at this point.

vote lynch Reloaded

That comment on Nibel looks bad.

change vote DoflaMihawk

Going back to this, then.

Vote Lynch Dofla.

Vote Lynch lolDupla

Gonna settle for this today I guess.

[Vote lynch Nibel]

@RDK I'm trusting you here let's go

vote doffler

[Vote lynch Dofla]

change vote lynch Tempest

Vote Lynch CP.

Dofla still needs to claim.

[VOTE LYNCH Dofla]

Sheeping and idgaf :catjamn

Vote Lynch Dofla

Vote Lynch: Reloaded

Anyway unvote. Still think it’s perfectly feasible for dofla to be scum but vote reloaded is far better now the pieces are on the board

vote reloaded

works for me, sorry bud I tried

Vote Lynch Reloaded.

IDK ABOUT MHA, BUT THAT GUY WANTS TO DESTROY THE ACADEMY, THIS IS ALL I KNOW FROM WIKI
-RADIO MHA STARTS-
VOTE LYNCH RELOADED

Vote Lynch Reloaded

Vote lynch Reloaded
anyway

yeah, seen enough, bye

Vote lynch Mr. Reloaded

For reference until I can count them all up.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
not rly, only if it helps u clarify some doubts

maybe some quick pointers - reloady only appeared sus to me after his re-entrance. before then he was floating in null zone (when i responded to ultra's post)

as for why i havent pressed further for his claim - i am not being too pushy this game. i am waiting for something from all the slots first before diving deep into something. i was okay with the claim and i asked him to do it so we dont waste too much time on him like dofla. i am also generally not pushy against reloady cuz hes a chill lad, just to give u out of game context between us

im not hard pushing for rdk either also because we are still pending more from the inactive slots. there r lots of rdk posts i glanced at and let go of to avoid any needless back and forth before having the full picture from all slots

the last part about my confidence - this is mostly stemming from avatar, the game i hosted with hime where reloaded was mafia. he messed up in a very similar fashion regarding his claim so i know hes easily susceptible to doing it
mate you literally said we should vig RDK

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
m8 why r u against the idea that he just paniced and messed up? its not his first time doing that either

in avatar we gave him a full fake role and he managed to sort of butcher it a fair bit when claiming it because he was pressure to claim and it caught him offguard
He wasn't caught offguard here tho. And the pressure on him wasn't that high

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
i dont think he expected being forced to claim today. he thought wagon was on flower/dofla up until it suddenly moved to him
So why do you think RDK is on a team with him? RDK drove the wagon and wanted to force a claim. You think he wouldn't help Relo or at least mentally prepare him for having to claim?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back