• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked My Hero Academia Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
I did. Nothing about Flower's comment about you mistaking what I said gives the impression she wanted an excuse to shade or gaslight you. It comes off as innocuous on her part to correct you if she believed and still does that if you tried to misrepresent what I said as seeing you shade me.

The rest of it is you and her going AtE at each other.
Do we read the same language Fang?
Hmm, don’t like this post
Well that's... not unusual?

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Think Gad looks worse than Dofla, honestly. He's going where the wind blows and latching onto p much anything which helps him survive.

Dalton

Distinguished
My initial reads are RDK town, Flower town, Gramma slight scum lean but that's mostly just gut now.

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
Is there a point to denying that you vs Flower isn't basically AtE on both your parts after the part I mentioned
Yes cause it's true?

I genuinely think she attached reasonings to her push rather than the other way around.

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
Think Gad looks worse than Dofla, honestly. He's going where the wind blows and latching onto p much anything which helps him survive.
Except for the one tiny part where you're completely wrong

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
RDK what's your case on Reloaded?

I forgot. Was that you who said he seems to be attaching reasons to his reads to make them make sense?

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Dofla - 6 (Gram, Melkor, Flower, Gad, Fang, RDK)
Flower - 4 (Dalton, Hime, Dofla, CP)
CP - 1 (Ultra)
Gad - 1 (Brutus)
Reloaded - 1 (Bachi)

Is that all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back