• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked My Hero Academia Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

I just bring it up mainly because the kill numbers align pretty nicely in a mango being the SK world!

Poyser

I get people stuck in place. Basically they don't 'move' is how I'm understanding it and this is after I basically spammed Magic all day a couple days ago. Watchu want me to say he's keeping his bitchass mouth shut most times
Why is this the first time you’re mentioning it? Or have you before?

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Poyser. Baby!

Maybe don't lynch me if I'm no threat and I'm being jailed anyways?

You can't jail a dude and then kill him before he has a chance to prove himself

Ultra

THE BEAR
I get people stuck in place. Basically they don't 'move' is how I'm understanding it and this is after I basically spammed Magic all day a couple days ago. Watchu want me to say he's keeping his bitchass mouth shut most times

And who did you use it on?

If you say nobody again I'm turning you into poop

Magic

Resplendent
im going to just state this publicly as I didn't in the op.

Do not mention host communication and if you have a request message me in conversation and not mention in the thread.

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
So we can assume that there are 2 scum then, no? I mean, Gad is the lynch today - he's the only player jailed twice on nights where kills have failed, but unless the Serial can bypass a jail we still have a kill not accounted for. Only thing I can think of is it would be Fang killing hime, a suitably terrible move. So lynch Gad, and then solve from there I guess. If game doesn't end it's just Poyser/Dofla/Mango lol.
I jailed Gad and 2 kills happened last day. 1 vig kill and 1 SK/scum kill. I jailed Gad and Mango last night and 0 kills. Gad and Mango are both suspects.

Poyser

So

Spouse is the most likely person to kill you
True!
I’m not saying it’s not possible, could even be a subvert expectation kinda thing on purpose tbf

I just don’t think it’d be my first assumption. Which is that there’s only a very small % chance Gad ain’t scum at this point

And if gad is actually town then we probably gonna lose this game fr

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
Why is this the first time you’re mentioning it? Or have you before?
I was told I can throw sticky balls at people and after bugging Magic, he told me that the utility was that they get stuck.

Literally all that I know about it and he won't tell me more

Trust me, I've tried.

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
Gad isn't trolling enough, he can only be hostile, believe me. He would have throwed at this level of the game if he was town.

Ratchet

No, you just don’t understand how I play. I post my workings in the thread as I’m going and explore possibilities and I do it in the thread both so people can see my thought process and also comment

I didn’t try and bring Nibel and bachi back into poe - actually read my posts. I went through the possibility and then ruled them out myself. Not sure how I’m bringing people into poe when I keep saying “well actually it can’t be them because of x or y”

It’s just lazy from you
I don't think you can attribute any part of my suspicion to laziness, firstly. You can say it's tunnel vision maybe. I also qualified it with

Actually, not bothered. If you're alive tomorrow you should be lynched, not really worth going over why I'm saying what I'm saying.

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
True!
I’m not saying it’s not possible, could even be a subvert expectation kinda thing on purpose tbf

I just don’t think it’d be my first assumption. Which is that there’s only a very small % chance Gad ain’t scum at this point

And if gad is actually town then we probably gonna lose this game fr
Here's another option. Keep jailing me. Or give me a chance to try my ability tonight and see what it actually does

Poyser

I was told I can throw sticky balls at people and after bugging Magic, he told me that the utility was that they get stuck.

Trust me, I've tried.
Yeah but I mean, why is this the first time you’re trying to explain how it works to us

Ultra

THE BEAR

Trust me, I've tried.

Can you see why I'm not compelled to think you can't just read your fucking role and tell us exactly what it does and are using some bullshit as a crutch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back