TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
LB6 and LB7 story are good, especially LB6
Great that you liked them

For me , the last time i actually enjoyed its content was Atlantis.

Dunno what was so good about 7 which was mid at best and 6 was pretty uneven. Great in parts, slog in others.

Maybe i'm getting tired of the formula.
Well...it is what it is.

For all I know, I may not like Lostbelt 6 either since I hate grimdark tales and the feelings of hopelessness and despair(It's why I avoided Yoko Taro games like the plague until Nier Automata and that shit still got me bad when I binged the 3rd Route). Lostbelt 7 could be great, hell, I think Atlantis was honestly good but I actually like Olympus over it(Incoming blasphemy).

I mean, I'm the same guy who thinks America is given alot of undue shit on it when it was actually a solid chapter and wonder what NA-JP players ether have stupidly high standards or they legit should stop playing JP when I played events they criticized that was better than expected for me.

I don't know, maybe it's me who still remember's Lufia 2's ending that got me hardcore even as an adult just remembering it but some of the more recent games can't even get me to care or maybe I'm just simple to shit like that.
It's just down to preference. Like maybe I'll like Chrono Trigger, maybe I'll hate it, maybe it will even surpass Chrono Cross for me(Okay, I'm talking too far now) but that's how it goes.

Proto234

Distinguished
Yeah, I like LB6 since it's the first time I legit crying over a fictional char fate (Morgan and Baobhan as well as Cernunnos)
To this day, I still hated faeries (regardless of franchise.they originated from) cause of LB6

Last edited:
Yeah, it just means that either Rey has high standards or it's just the latest stories don't meet his standards(not talking for you, just being hypothetical).

Me? I just have no standards... which actually means I just don't fall into hype(and purposefully force myself to ignore it, which is why I tend to make certain I make myself numb before doing anything) and let it dictate anything for me. It has brought me some classics I wouldn't have enjoyed otherwise(Oneechanbara series) and clarified why I hated certain games/movies(Final Fantasy XV, The Remake of FFVII and the MCU) and makes me look back on certain "bad movies"(Ang Lee's Hulk actually stays true to Hulk's character than any scene in the MCU ever did for him)

So yeah, that's just how it works for different people. I will absolutely have people wonder why I like Ang Lee's Hulk... by comparison, I will wonder why in the blue fuck do they like She-Hulk.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
If i had high standards i wouldn't have been bitching about stuff in this very thread.
I probably wouldn't have known what a Nasu verse even is.

Which is why I stated in the next part of the sentence, it just doesn't reach your standards:heston

Not like Nasu any level of high art or high literature, barely any Anime/Games/Media is on that level and to be frank, I would be bored as fuck only reading that.

Proto234

Distinguished
Tbh, is there any recent media or even literature that can be considered as high level/masterpiece these days?
Most are just crap or remake that's somehow worst than the original

Yeah, there's plenty of high quality literature and movies out in the wild and they aren't limited to 2 places.
It's just in most cases you will have to dig and dig for them. I just want to be entertained without feeling like the story is too scared of taking itself seriously so I got more options for that.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Even if something is high/some sort masterpiece its fine if people dislike it, it just sucks when people don't like to discuss stuff and shits get heated, i think if there was some more effort a lot of works would have a much higher quality a lot of time writers don't set a standard themselves either

Even if something is high/some sort masterpiece its fine if people dislike it, it just sucks when people don't like to discuss stuff and shits get heated, i think if there was some more effort a lot of works would have a much higher quality a lot of time writers don't set a standard themselves either

True but I don't think either me, Proto or Rey was getting heated about anything. Hell, I'm actually surprised to see Rey actually explain he doesn't like LB6 as I usually see people gush about that Lostbelt otherwise and it's nice to see another side of that. I think ultimately people need to grow up and realize it's okay to discuss things and actually learn to agree or disagree without acting like it's your lifeblood and shit.

Like I said before, I actually like Olympus more than Atlantis and I think that's due to while I enjoyed Orion and Artemis' story and the more personal relationships between the characters, I do feel they try a little too hard in trying to show how henpecked the Humans are and how they went about getting rid of all of the other Servants to be a bit rushed.
Meanwhile Olympus works better for me because it feels more solid and while not fully hopeless, actually feels like a massive war of attrition to even survive a battle and how truly fucked up it is to be on the enemy side and be seen as a "killer" to everyone else.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
True but I don't think either me, Proto or Rey was getting heated about anything. Hell, I'm actually surprised to see Rey actually explain he doesn't like LB6 as I usually see people gush about that Lostbelt otherwise and it's nice to see another side of that. I think ultimately people need to grow up and realize it's okay to discuss things and actually learn to agree or disagree without acting like it's your lifeblood and shit.
It was just a comment wasn't really trying to imply any of you was getting heated, my bad if it came out this way

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
I can give it this

this stage 3 design is better than the arcade one

I like the sword and the armor design a lot

Alright no BS and being completely straight with you:
Tomorrow, I plan on binging the shit out of finishing the LB5 Archives before LB6 starts. I was planning on finally finishing Paris today but I'll hold it off for tomorrow and do Hektor's at the same time. Just gonna get them over with rather than keep holding off like I did in the past.

Hektor Time? Hektor Time:

fgo_lancer_hector_4.jpg

Class: Lancer
True Name: Hector
Sex: Male
Source: The Trojan War
Region: Greece
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Height: 180cm
Weight: 82kg

Historical Image / Character Image
The Great Hero on the Trojan side in the “Trojan War”. He was called “Hector of the Shining Helmet”. Hector scolded Troy who was at a disadvantage in regard to numbers, moved to the aged King who was his father, brought together the Trojan army, and continued to wage war against the Achaeans. When and after Hector lost to Achilles in a one-on-one duel, the Trojan side proceeded to decline.

Originally, the impetus of the Trojan War rose forth from the beginning when Paris, Hector’s younger brother, snatched away Helen, the Queen of the Achaeans. Helen had received abuse from her husband Menelaus, and as far as Paris was concerned, it was a justified reason for him to save her back then. (In the first place, Menelaus married Helen for the purpose of reaching Elysium after death. Helen was a Priestess of the Moon Goddess, and it was a condition to marry her in order to reach Elysium.)

No matter what, Hector could not grow to dislike his younger brother, who was not able to look at the whole picture and completely made the situation worse by saving whichever person that ends up just before his eyes. “Older Brother. I can’t get used to becoming King. I… can’t abandon a crying woman before my eyes after all.” If they returned Helen, it might not be obvious that it will result in reparations in some way or another, such as the cession of territories and even Paris’ decapitation in the case that they do so. However, Hector refused those options and decided to fight.

There’s no justice in this conflict. If that happens to be so, then it’s really about the resentment towards Paris for harbouring Helen for himself.

And as he recited this to himself, Hector has decided that he will fight to the bitter end his opponents, the Greek heroes who gathered in the Achaean army, for ten years thereafter. Hector was viewed as the strongest warrior of the Trojan army, their army commander, and even a politician on top of that, easily betraying even the expectations of the gods and having cornered the Achaean army to the brink of retreat for a period of time.

However, the war situation was proceeding to be gradually overturned by Achilles, a hero loved by the gods. Although Hector held out somehow by sometimes repeatedly escaping and by sometimes repeatedly fighting, all while repeatedly making provocations, he was compelled to engage in a one-on-one duel in a semi-compulsory manner because of Achilles’ spear, which was his foe’s Noble Phantasm.

Hector already resigned for his luck to run out, but on the other hand, he had not cast away his temptation for victory, and so he accepted the one-on-one duel, where he happened to lose that duel. However, he realized the secret of Achilles’ body just before he died, so he carved a dying message on his body. Paris became aware of that message when Hector’s body was later returned to Troy, and later on in the war, he happens to splendidly shoot through Achilles’ heel by borrowing the support of the Sun God Apollo.

ParametersValues
StrengthB
ConstitutionB
AgilityA
Magical PowerB
LuckB
Noble PhantasmB

Class Skills
Riding: B

The ability for riding. One can manage most vehicles and beasts with above-average skill, but they cannot manage beasts of the Mystical Beast and Sacred Beast rank.

Magical Resistance: B
Nullifies Magecraft spells that were invoked with a chant of three verses or below. It is difficult to damage Hector who has this rank of Magical Resistance with Magecraft, even if he was targeted by Great Magecrafts, Ritual Spells and the like.

Personal Skills

Military Tactics: C+
An instinctive ability for utilizing tactical knowledge not for one-on-one combat situations, but in battlefields where a large number of people are mobilized. An advantageous modifier is provided only in situations where one’s own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm is used or when conversely dealing with an opposing Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.

Particularly in defensive warfare, Hector acquires a high tactical ability bonus.

Not demonstrated in the game(As far as we know anyway)

Restart: B(Don't ask me why the fantranslations went with this rather than Disengage...)
The ability to withdraw from combat. Restores disadvantageous battle conditions to the battle’s initial turn (turn 1) and restores the condition of one’s techniques to their initial value.

While not demonstrated in the game, Hektor uses Disengage in the FGO Okeanos Manga(Turas Realta) consecutively for the equivalent of guerilla warfare against Ritsuka's group(Will add it in when I get through the Manga)

Proof of Friendship: C
In the case where a hostile Servant has no possession of a Mental Pollution Skill, that opponent’s fighting spirit can be suppressed to some extent, and one is then able to commence negotiations in a dialogue. In a Holy Grail War, an advantageous check is acquired at the time of forming temporary alliances.

Yeah, this is definitely not used as far as I know ingame.

Noble Phantasms
Durindana Spada: The Ultimate Unbreakable Sword

Classification: Anti-Personnel Noble Phantasm
Range: 1
Maximum Number of Targets: 1 person

Durindana; it is the Italian reading of “Durandal”. Namely, Hector is the original owner of “The Ultimate Unbreakable Hallow” Noble Phantasm that was in Roland’s possession. Because there are no holy relics located inside its hilt, it is limited to being a simple Noble Phantasm that merely causes a large amount of damage…

It is used a bit in Hektor's Animation Updates Here but not as a True Name Release.

Durindana Pilum: The Ultimate Unbreakable Spear

Classification: Anti-Army Noble Phantasm
Range: 1~50
Maximum Number of Targets: 50 people

The javelin (pilum) said to have been used by Hector, piercing and separating from all things it strikes. That is, it is nothing but him extending the handle of the sword (spada) on occasions and throwing it as a spear. Although he cannot use both the sword and the spear forms simultaneously, even if he is summoned as either a Saber or a Lancer, he will always possess both the sword and the spear Noble Phantasms. To defend against this thrown spear, one must prepare a Defensive Noble Phantasm that is at least equivalent to “Rho Aias”.

Also, both True Names of the two forms are strictly called “Durindana”, so even if the second half of the names are omitted, it is possible for Hector to activate them as Noble Phantasms and display the corresponding effects based on the form it is in.

Here, Hektor uses Durindana Pilum to hit Asterios through Heracles and the spear easily goes through both of them despite their absurd durability and strength. The Manga includes the Spear causes an absurdly huge explosion to a distant island in the process(Will add it in later)

Here, Hektor uses Durindana Pilum to stop Lostbelt Artemis' Anti-Planet Cannon but gets his arm blown off in the process and dies soon after but the Spear is undamaged.

Physical Strength, Speed, Endurance?

Here in Alexander's(Young Iskandar) Interlude, Achilles trained a bunch of pirates to ultimately gang up on a sole person(And the description all but points to Hektor).
Later materials and stuff(They are too spread out across statements, Interludes and Events) all but state Achilles sees him as both a worthy rival AND someone he never wants to fight again.

Here in Okeanos, Hektor ultimately loses the defensive battle against Ritsuka, Mash, Drake and Euryale and ultimately dies to Euryale's Eye of Euryale(Though it's all but implied Hektor held back hardcore throughout most of the Singularity). The Manga has him lose thoroughly to just Euryale using Eye of Euryale on him.

Yeah, I finished this a month later when it was supposed to be the day after, had alot of shit happen.
I do plan on updating Hektor's stuff with the Manga Turas Realta when I can though but it will be on the backburner compared to finishing the 2 Archives first.

Last edited:

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member

^Having done this finally, when it took about 3 minutes to do?

Anything else from FZ/FSN Ufotable I should do for the hell of it still? :hm

Back