• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

Hopefully the wink winks are of substance and Manaka appears.

That's the only thing that will make me give a nugget of a shit about anything that's happening .

Draco does hint that Arthur's true enemy is G in her My Room lines so unfortunately, Manaka isn't popping up in this Event.
It's all but set in stone she's gonna get her own grand floor to finish the Prototype Story off with Arthur.

Summary of Septem:

More backstory of Nero, they don't sugarcoat that she was a terrible Emperor in her later years and she died alone. As soon as they enter Septem, Draco makes a beeline for Nero's site of death(With a bonus if you did that Interlude that you acknowledge why that spot is important) meanwhile Tiamat STILL wants to kill Draco even though the Incarnados unpredictable behavior makes it unwise. Draco ignores her and focuses on the site and knows that this is a setup and Superbia immediately attacks and is defeated.

Draco wants to leave but suddenly gets a massive migraine and has to fight refight the battle from the 3rd Interlude but instead, it's herself. We find out everyone was afflicted by the "hallucination" but find out it was poison... Locusta was a traitor all along! Ritsuka breaks out of it because of course they do, LA doesn't break out of it but because "Succubus", she's able to infiltrate dreams and hallucinations(and breaks out Setanta and Tiamat). It's Locusta being the Floor Guardian of Septem that allows her the power to affect even Tiamat and she just wants to kill Draco peacefully. She then "unlocks the conditions" and literally dives into Draco's Secret Garden(Seriously with the Extra shit) and the party follows her.

LA wonders how the hell Ritsuka got pulled into it but the answer isn't given, Draco wants an antidote for her migraines but Locusta states it's too late for that due to how long she has been poisoned but instead gives her a Gold Box containing a weak Noble Phantasm but her "Masterpiece" Finis Nero Venenum. It kills without suffering and Ritsuka attempts to stop Draco but Draco mentally stops them with mental walls. Ritsuka actually passes through these walls getting lots of new context of the end of Arcade, the Thrice-Setting Sun, Draco summoning the Beast Hunters and Scathath stating she and Draco are one in the same:

Surprise, Draco and Nero as a whole have MASSIVE suicidal urges. There was no Counter-Force after Draco, she was summoning the Shade Servants(and the Beast Hunters) herself to literally kill herself but the Incarcandes rebelled and Draco roped Ritsuka into their schemes to bypass that. She only wants to become a Full Beast VI again just to get Ritsuka out of the contract because they was never meant to be a liability at all to her suicide. Locusta hates this and just wants to kill her peacefully rather than Draco basically replay the end of her life and Draco takes the poison as "The Ultimate Love to Nero".
The Chalice goes apeshit, Draco attacks the party with LA taking the hit for Ritsuka and Locusta getting fatally injured and Draco forced them out of her SG. Draco lost control of her body to the Incarnades due to the Chalice getting poisoned and they tell Ritsuka to meet them at Orleans, the site of the final battle.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I'll take "Nero was a massive PoS and knows it" over "dindu nuffin"

Acknowledging her flaws while still having her be sympathetic is preferable to Mary su-ing it up all the time

Which cracks me up because again the Arikado event apparently uses the characters better than their own damn chapter :skully

I'll take "Nero was a massive PoS and knows it" over "dindu nuffin"

Acknowledging her flaws while still having her be sympathetic is preferable to Mary su-ing it up all the time

Which cracks me up because again the Arikado event apparently uses the characters better than their own damn chapter :skully

It's honestly funny because the Event all but stated that Draco won't become the same Beast VI/S she would be after this... and it actually explains it:
Poor bitch wants to fucking DIE in the same manner as she did in life:
Unloved, no one really cares and basically in agony and delusion.

The Incarnachos don't want to die and wants to rebel against her decision by any means necessary.

And yeah, the story doesn't shy away at all from Nero being ultimately a terrible ruler with one of her main advisors just straight up leaving because they can't stand that she was once a shining comet became a malignant star in their eyes and her making a stage of leaving her throne and killing herself... had no one care.
It also makes her 3rd Interlude that much more sad and fucked up considering the ONE Roman Soldier that ended up stumbling upon her potentially by accident gave her some level of solace before she passed away after still living from a slashed throat and in the desert for 3 days.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Nero always acknowledged her faults though.
Ever since her first appearance in Extra but she was always like "sorry, not sorry, i'm still the emperor" .

Obviously was bullshit as Hakuno could tell but they never harped on it.

So it's not exactly new.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Extra did but Extella and her FGO appearances always seemed to ignore that in favor of "lmao Nero is the bestest ever"

Or at least thats how it came off to me, admittedly it's been a while since I've played either

Extra did but Extella and her FGO appearances always seemed to ignore that in favor of "lmao Nero is the bestest ever"

Or at least thats how it came off to me, admittedly it's been a while since I've played either

That's more due to gags and stuff, her primary Interludes actually go with the fact that Nero knows she actually sucked as an Emperor.
Septem does try and sugarcoat it a bit and state that she was a good emperor... till the latter years in which her migraines and the effects of her poisoned years made her no better than Caligula.

If anything, Nero having major suicidal tendencies is an absolutely new development.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
That's more due to gags and stuff, her primary Interludes actually go with the fact that Nero knows she actually sucked as an Emperor.
Septem does try and sugarcoat it a bit and state that she was a good emperor... till the latter years in which her migraines and the effects of her poisoned years made her no better than Caligula.
Can confirm that migraines would also make me a shitty emperor :hm

Haven't been poisoned though, so I might be missing a confound :maybe

>She committed suicide. That's how she died.
> New development.

Yeah, makes sense.

Man, your blunt attitude can hurt worse than a thousand barbs from others, you know that?

Can confirm that migraines would also make me a shitty emperor :hm

Haven't been poisoned though, so I might be missing a confound :maybe

To be fair, I'm pretty sure it's also the cause of her mental instability as well but we usually see only the Migraines be included into her as a Servant.

TL;DR:

The Incandidon'ts basically set up the entire Testament World as fuel for re-awakening into Beast VI/S and everything is now on fucking fire! They kill Jeanne Alter and retrieve the last of their brethern and start turning the place into "Mud" to force feed it to Draco to remove her from the mental equation. Setanta gets pissed at Locusta's betrayal but Ritsuka, being Ritsuka, doesn't hold it against them and when Locusta wakes up, they tell Locusta that they will save Draco together. Tiamat is still being stubborn at the moment but conflicted on how to handle Draco. LA does the "Overwriting the Calamity Mud with GoA" schtick so we don't instantly die.

We meet the Humanoid versions of the Incandidon'ts who try and stop us. The Mud starts getting too ridiculous and the floor breaks under us... to Oblitus Rosae Theatrum, where we see Sodom's Beast... but without Draco at it's core. Tiamat finally understands that Jack as Gula is a part of Draco/Nero and thus finally see Draco as a child and goes 3rd Ascension to save her. Ritsuka uses the last Command Spell to connect themselves to Draco's headspace... where we find HAKUNO?!(You can select their gender)

We find out Hakuno ultimately just couldn't let Draco fall even if she's a shadow to Nero due to Nero constantly picking them up when they are down. the Incandidon'ts contracting Ritsuka? It was Hakuno's idea. Draco actually made the Imitation Singularities in admiration of Chaldeas which is why they leave it in Ritsuka's hands... that and Hakuno is the Master of Nero, not Draco. Hakuno finally points out that "Yeah, they are still a Beast and everything that comes with it, you sure you want to fuck with that?" but Ritsuka interrupts going "I know" and Hakuno states they expected nothing less from someone who fought so many Beasts.

Ritsuka finally finds Draco and she wants them to fix things but just using that Command Spell to make her kill herself, instead you give her a pep talk and tell her to LIVE!... and she takes that to basically undergo a new transformation:
draco3rdascend.jpg

(Man, Nero is gonna be PISSED that her Beast self is taller than she is)

Draco literally takes the Demon King Nobunaga route and wants to help Humanity while STAYING a Beast at her core(She also goes cringe on what to name herself to the point Ritsuka just tells her no). Draco defeats the Incandidon'ts and basically reabsorbs all of them into herself and turns back into Shrimp Draco whose seriously embarrassed by her Adult self. Tiamat returns to Ascension 1 and dotes the hell out of Draco(My Room mattering in the storyline?!). Draco basically goes with the usual spiel(I can't leave with you but a copy with surely help you out) and gives you her Grail as it's basically done due to Locusta's NP.
Ritsuka leaves and the others see them off, Draco has a final epilogue before we see Hakuno behind her in a textless cutscene for only a second before vanishing.

Epilogue Time! Ritsuka basically tells the story to Mash and Kadoc(This is seriously getting funny as I forgot Kadoc was in Chaldeas) and Setanta appears because he REALLY wanted to see what our other Chaldeas looked like(He jumped onto the Twilight Ladder lol). Nero appears and wants to hear the story too due to the "Adorable Draco", Setanta tries to warn her but Nero already guessed that it's a Beast deal and still wants to hear it(due to how she wants to hear about Draco's "passion and how far she reached". Setanta namedrops Locusta and Nero gets more interested and Ritsuka tells the whole story to Nero, end.

To be absolutely fair... it's less "Talk No Jutsu" and more "Stop trying to kill yourself". I don't remember beating someone's ass stops them from killing themselves... I usually think it just makes them want to kill themselves faster.

And funny enough, this version of Sodom's Beast hilariously became Satan(the Incandibandidos are now literal Dragons in Western Terminology, she has Horns like how we see Satan has them and she wants to burn down the Roman World at the very least) rather than Mother Harlot.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
It's not about being good, the story hasn't been for some time and most likely won't be going forward.

It's just that the sum of elements in this event makes me not take it seriously.

It's Rey's opinion, you don't need to challenge him on that, you know?
It's his right to not like something if doesn't appeal to him or not. I have seen alot of people hate Tunguska because "Vitch isn't Tamamo, WAAAAAH!" and I honestly think I will like Tunguska and basically, all the hints basically has it that she basically is a Tamamo regardless.

I have seen people hate Grail Live but I genuinely liked it and seen plenty of people express the same sentiment.

If Rey doesn't like it, cool that's how he rolls but that's just it: It's how he feels. I think the Event was confusing at first but I do actually like it. It's just a matter of personal taste at the end of the day.

Back