TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
5xobWZF.png
K3HJKML.png

Could either use the lightning it emits or treat the speed of the NP as if its the 400 km/hr of Iskander's Gordius Wheel, not a bad kind of bit speed feat for a weakened Rhongomyniad. :hm

Actually pretty hilarious it looks as if its basically not moving compared to Gray's projectile here.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Because I can't embed more than 5 media files per post?

More FSN HF? :hm

That's honestly some sensory overload type bullshit to sift through though :skully
Also, did the easy part of the 3rd mp4 file

The rock they plow through is some 90 X 130 meters shit. Not gonna lie, wasn’t expecting a 1/3rd that, but I just chalk it up as another reason to not trust my eyes.

The annoying part is now trying to fucking follow the moving parts of the animation for a KE. Without the animation materials, I don’t know how I’d be doing this as Ufotable just has too much detail layered into this shit to know if shit is even from the same visual perspective or not.

Also, @Vespa Crabro @Type-Rey did Ufotable have any decent shots of Medusa compared to Pegasus’ wing span? Or am I stuck with the VN CG from the Fate route? :hm

Because Bellerophon in the movie is deceptively kind of ridiculous with how small that 5-10 meter wingspan looks compared to the explosion and violently exploding debris.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Dunno and don't care to look through all of that crap again.

Try Deen, maybe you'll find something there.
You're good dude, just figured I'd ask if you remembered anything better than this here

I'll just scale her waist or hips or whatever I guess to get the wingspan

Also

I57BdLT.png
3vbz0sn.png

I'm pretty sure you all know I don't consider the math the hard part :maybe

Way too much bullshit going on here to reasonably figure out. Fun news is that it does not appear free fall is perceptible for the rock compared to the speed of its expansion, and it's already been in free fall for at least somewhere around its own height

So that's neat.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
I plan on watching the Heaven's Feel Trilogy for the first time soon(Yeah bought the movies when the dubs were available) so if I see something better, I'll tell you if it appears in the movies(Though I don't think it does)
I'd need to be able to strip away layers like the animation materials got going on here

The glimpse they give us behind the curtain is great, but it only did so much :maybe

I'd need to be able to strip away layers like the animation materials got going on here

The glimpse they give us behind the curtain is great, but it only did so much :maybe

True, it's why I tend to really like how it looks and how much detail they can do.
While I couldn't buy it through DVD and Blu-Ray(because fuck that), I did buy the movies through Google Play so it does help support that regardless.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
True, it's why I tend to really like how it looks and how much detail they can do.
While I couldn't buy it through DVD and Blu-Ray(because fuck that), I did buy the movies through Google Play so it does help support that regardless.
I’m just luck that bottom left corner existed, because without that I could only do a version where I had to ignore the rock was in free fall.

As stated in the spoiler, we got Space Ishtar's materials and they are a little better than some of the past ones but usually the same stuff we get.
Only real things of note from it:

Edin Shuggurra Quasar does burn a sector of space... but they clarify it a bit more on what sector means:

In the Sumerian and Akkadian languages, 'Edin' means steppe or field. This is said to be the origin of the word 'Eden' that appears in the Old Testament.
'Shugurra' is the crown that was in that Edin. It is what was given to Ishtar when she entered Edin.
'Quasar' is a modern-age astronomy term. It means 'quasi-stellar'.
They are called the "brightest celestial bodies" due to emitting powerful light and are found in sectors that are very far away from the Earth.

So they may mean that it's most likely a Quasar itself in terms of it's general size(Wikipedia and Google state a Quasar is the size of a Solar System so that goes with the range and it's solar mass of millions to tens of billions so)... though I'm not putting my eggs in that basket but it's definitely not a small section of space.

They smash you into the head with the fact that she is a walking Galaxy and any attacks that's not of a similar size won't hurt her because "it's too tiny"

Since Astarte is "a galaxy that took the form of a goddess", attacks below galaxy size are invalidated / Since she is actually a galaxy, the attacks of humans are way too tiny so they can only pass through her / Astarte was supposed to also become a simple galaxy and fall into a slumber

(I grabbed that from someone else who brought in all the parts that talks about it).

And hilariously MHXX does routinely kick her ass many times for "going overboard" meaning her 2nd NP mentioned in her Profile is indeed on that scale:

Heroine XX
The demon-like OL that taught S Ishtar a lesson on several occasions, after she got carried away from her goddess powers in the "Galactic 3 Goddess Alliance" volume.
She doesn't know anything about her other than that.

So yeah, nothing else is really important, they are heavily implying we will get a 3rd Saber Wars but potentially going against Servantverse Velber(A Wandering Star is mentioned capturing high level species to use as purging weapons and attacked the Sphere that Astarte Origin came from) and basically mentioning that either Servantverse Nero or Elizabeth basically wrecked the civilization that was born on Venus after the Servantverse came to be in one night... due to bad singing.

Last edited:

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
So gfycat is in some kind of hell where the staff was fired or some shit and it was bought up by snapchat or something apparently?

So that's not so neat

Can't upload anything there atm and I'm doubtful that's going to be fixed :hm

In other news, just gonna upload anime clips and shit to google drive for now and figure out a better solution later?

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
^That oddly enough might be the best Ufotable speed feat especially coupled with what we know about the range of the attacks in question

She basically falls fractions of a meter after already falling 10 or so meters. The mini Excalibur type Second Magic blasts complete their transit in that time frame.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member

Updated because I thought of how to scale Mt Enzo's range and shit :hm

Also technically counts as a calc for that SIngularity F crater, but we know fuck all about what or who caused it, though the only NP around that are likely candidates given who was in the singularity are EMIYA's Caladbolg II and Artoria Alter's Excalibur Morgan (we can infer that's what caused that trench towards the bay anyway, the crater is more ambiguous though)

Tablos

Illustrious
Has anyone calulated the new event feats ? Like Larva Tiamat one shotting both K.Hassan + Ishtar , A nerfed Draco beating both Karna and Arjuna with a casual blast or the creation of the Testament world that is basically all the singularitys in speed run.

Has anyone calulated the new event feats ? Like Larva Tiamat one shotting both K.Hassan + Ishtar , A nerfed Draco beating both Karna and Arjuna with a casual blast or the creation of the Testament world that is basically all the singularitys in speed run.

They aren't the real Servants and are just Shades of the Servants so Larva Tiamat would benefit from those defeats.
Draco would be in a similar boat with Karna and Arjuna.

So neither would benefit in that fashion outside of being fragments of their Mature Beast selves which are still very much up there.
So ultimately, they would be between Large Planetary+ and Star level atleast to myself in their weakened forms.

Tablos

Illustrious
Thanks
another question , Draco lives the hype to be in a higher class than Goetia ? because for me AAS is still more impresive than both Draco and Tiamat's offensive feats , also Draco is lacking in the defensive departament.

Thanks
another question , Draco lives the hype to be in a higher class than Goetia ? because for me AAS is still more impresive than both Draco and Tiamat's offensive feats , also Draco is lacking in the defensive departament.

You can basically blame the format of Arcade because it DOES state Draco is stronger than Goetia overall(Which makes sense as she literally made the entire of Goetia's plan from her own energy pool vs. How Goetia had to take advantage of everything AND create Chaldeas for his plan to work) including how Nega-Messiah truly works in her getting empowered by every HGW happening in the Past, Present and Future.

So in a sense, she is ultimately stronger than Goetia despite being far more unimpressive than Goetia. It's similar to how Tiamat seems more unimpressive than Goetia despite canonically being his superior only due to literally holding herself back and having her own Skill which messes her up for going against Humanity.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Tiamat tanks an attack from the Seven Headed Beast S regardless

The shade fights also happen after a battle so it's not exactly a casual one shot

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I wonder if that makes Goetia the "weakest" Beast overall :hm

Tiamat, Draco, and U-Olga are supposed to be stronger than him outright (I think, I remember hearing U-Olga had a higher Stellar-class whatsit in LB 7) and the others were all Larval Beasts or just....Fou.

I suppose that makes sense considering he's Beast I, but damn does that put shit into perspective :catskully

I wonder if that makes Goetia the "weakest" Beast overall :hm

Tiamat, Draco, and U-Olga are supposed to be stronger than him outright (I think, I remember hearing U-Olga had a higher Stellar-class whatsit in LB 7) and the others were all Larval Beasts or just....Fou.

I suppose that makes sense considering he's Beast I, but damn does that put shit into perspective :catskully

I mean, that was common knowledge that was stated since like... Camelot or Babylonia.
Each Beast that appears is stronger than the one before it, Kiara and Kama are included but they wasn't Mature so they aren't as truly powerful as they should be. Draco literally did Goetia's plan on just her raw power(Which was gained by every HGW done in the Past, Present and Future) meanwhile Goetia had to not only plan everything out(Spread out his Demon God Pillars to each QTL from the past and have them set up just right to fuck with them and then burn down Humanity every second for 2000 years for said energy to do his plan.

Even Tiamat was born as stupidly OP as she was and her becoming a Beast was the equivalent of flipping a switch(Even her Larva Form is just her flipping a switch again and starting over entirely).

Funny enough, only Tamamo-Vitch and Camazotz is weaker than Goetia at bare minimum and that's due to the former being disqualified and the latter being unknown at the moment.

Back