T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
welp to the next one.

roman-god-mode-roman-reigns-yessir.gif

Grammaton

Consigliere
The issue I see with LP games is that the game is done once they're revealed unless we lynch correctly multiple times in a row which is just never gonna be a thing.

well yeah, again being fair to Evans he didn’t properly consider the ramifications of his move cause he’s never played a game of this nature before

just chalk it up to a learning experience

Poyser

That's quite annoying. I had Tpein really high in my poe up until after the Ekko flip when I felt I was forced to recalibrate my reads because I didnt feel pushing me the claimed VT made much sense as scum lol. Ironically I probably would have just been better beating the same path I was as I was much closer to the answer then. I sometimes forget to account for the fact that scum arent always just going to go for the optimal play, and tpein/BPD if scum would have had no choice but to push me anyway based on their previously stated opinion so I was being far too generous in hindsight.

Also this is the last time I will try to generously read Doddsy ever lol. Thats a few times its bitten me, so now he gets cleared on merit or not at all.

Also pretty annoying that I got mislynched in a phase that didn't matter at all. The game should have ended, they killed the first lynchpin and knew the 2nd lol and there was no way to stop the kill, there was no need to go through with that phase at all.

Anyway well played scum! Doubt we ever get you guys as a combination so I feel like you always win here. Good game

If anyone wants to join dead/mafia chats, please let me know (ideally in one post each). Currently have Gram for both and T-Pein for dead.
ill take mafia chat please, already got the dead one

Thanks for the game Ratchet. Tbh I wish I had known about these lynchpin mechanics going in as I probably wouldn't have signed up. Not really my thing. But I enjoyed playing for the most part

Poyser

i was hoping id get atleast couple of minutes to discuss my claim because it was self resolving

and you guys @Tiara @Ultra have now excuse because u saw protown mello before lol

I wasn't gna shoot town. otherwise I woulda shot flowa n1. like I said I lose instantly if I shot wrong so I am taking my time. asking me why I haven't shot n1 when I was no where near sure is just ridiculous. in fact me shooting n1 wud be more anti town. yall really just didn't think it at all

even if I ended up shooting wrong id at least self resolve and leave the game, which leave u guys with a better PoE to solve

which is why again... just fuk majority man

ppl keep hammering mid discussion pissed me off the most this game and last game
tbh you said you would shoot one of the people we didnt lynch out of me, gram and flower. I was never not gonna lynch you after you said that no matter waht

Poyser

tbh no

@Poyser and @Ultra take my town HMs

even if they were wrong in their reads, they at least were driving discussion and actually solving. they actually CARED the most

specially poyser when it comes to my wagon. i appreciate him actually taking the time to question me and talk to me while the rest sat watching and posturing and have no input on their own.

ultra might have been wrong on me but I felt like he was genuinely just working with so many unknowns and so much laziness around it was impossible for him to find where to start from. it was overall just a miserable experience and position to be in

yall both still my HM picks for town. ggs
thx
definitely not my best game reads wise but Ill always try and talk to the people im suspecting and listen to what they say as Im always trying to solve and tbh no matter how much confidence Im projecting in the thread, Im literally never that confident in reality lmao

Poyser

Also @Black Pegged Dragon can we talk about your behaviour this game? I have no idea what your problem is with me. I mean I spent quite a lot of time and effort defending you on WS from the people that seemed to want to constantly shit on you and Ekko but you clearly have some distain for me. And I dont want to hear it was game related, because the indy thing and the difference in your attitude towards me and ekko's indy roles made it really clear that your problem is personal and not game related. Also, I tried to apologise for using specific words that offended YOU and promise to not use these words in the future, and your response to that was to laugh at me and accuse me of gaslighting for some reason, so again I have no fucking idea what your problem is.

I have absolutely no desire to have to go through this nonsense every single game I play here, so can we hash it out and have a chat or something? Or am I going to have to avoid signing up for games that you're playing?

The X

Marvelous
Also @Black Pegged Dragon can we talk about your behaviour this game? I have no idea what your problem is with me. I mean I spent quite a lot of time and effort defending you on WS from the people that seemed to want to constantly shit on you and Ekko but you clearly have some distain for me. And I dont want to hear it was game related, because the indy thing and the difference in your attitude towards me and ekko's indy roles made it really clear that your problem is personal and not game related. Also, I tried to apologise for using specific words that offended YOU and promise to not use these words in the future, and your response to that was to laugh at me and accuse me of gaslighting for some reason, so again I have no fucking idea what your problem is.

I have absolutely no desire to have to go through this nonsense every single game I play here, so can we hash it out and have a chat or something? Or am I going to have to avoid signing up for games that you're playing?
Poyser, I have absolutely zero problem with you. But I wasn't the one that started shit talking this game. I'm not really sure how you saw Ekko's role as not being helpful to town? There was no preferential treatment there, I promise. I appreciate your apology and if it seemed like I was dismissive towards that, then I do apologize as well for that, alongside my role in the shit talking that happened. However, I think you're assuming I'm taking things WAY deeper than I really am. Again, I promise I don't hold grudges and drop things after games, I think these two games here have just been super competitive and maybe we just let the new community and intensity of the games skew our vision a bit? Maybe I'm coming off harsher than I seem in my posts, and I apologize if that's the case, I'm just responding to shit talking with shit talking. I also legitimately thought you were wolf, so that affected things as well. I'll PM you as well so we can chat a bit more, because I kind of think things between you and I are a weird miscommunication thay got amped up? I don't known, these two games here have been weird and I think it's just a bunch of strong personalities clashing a bit in a competitive on a new community.

For the record, I also have ZERO problems with @Grammaton and @Ultra. I apologize for my role in everything and want to make clear nothing I said was personal, just me responding to shit talk with more shit talk. I honestly don't want to have conflict in or outside of games, and I want to just play Mafia with cool people. I like this site as well and want to see succeed. So once I again, I apologize for my actions and role in the past two games and I hope that we can keep playing some good Mafia here together.

Poyser

Poyser, I have absolutely zero problem with you. But I wasn't the one that started shit talking this game. I'm not really sure how you saw Ekko's role as not being helpful to town? There was no preferential treatment there, I promise. I appreciate your apology and if it seemed like I was dismissive towards that, then I do apologize as well for that, alongside my role in the shit talking that happened. However, I think you're assuming I'm taking things WAY deeper than I really am. Again, I promise I don't hold grudges and drop things after games, I think these two games here have just been super competitive and maybe we just let the new community and intensity of the games skew our vision a bit? Maybe I'm coming off harsher than I seem in my posts, and I apologize if that's the case, I'm just responding to shit talking with shit talking. I also legitimately thought you were wolf, so that affected things as well. I'll PM you as well so we can chat a bit more, because I kind of think things between you and I are a weird miscommunication thay got amped up? I don't known, these two games here have been weird and I think it's just a bunch of strong personalities clashing a bit in a competitive on a new community.

For the record, I also have ZERO problems with @Grammaton and @Ultra. I apologize for my role in everything and want to make clear nothing I said was personal, just me responding to shit talk with more shit talk. I honestly don't want to have conflict in or outside of games, and I want to just play Mafia with cool people. I like this site as well and want to see succeed. So once I again, I apologize for my actions and role in the past two games and I hope that we can keep playing some good Mafia here together.
More than happy to give benefit of the doubt if I've misread the situation. I dont hold grudges between games either

With the indy thing, I wasnt really arguing that Ekkos role wasnt pro town (other than some light harmful indie trolling), my problem more was that it was even less pro town than my one in the last game and I obviously got a much different reaction lol. But it doesnt matter, water under the bridge.

Grammaton

Consigliere

appreciate this, thank you

With that its done so far as im concerned, and ill try be more mindful of your communication preferences going forward too 🤝

Grammaton

Consigliere
Id also say that you shouldnt take me as not wanting to engage with certain points as a slight against you, I appreciate that can look like arrogance so Ill apologise if thats how its taken - its more to stop myself going down destructive roads by just cutting it off at the root

Emil

THE CATALYST
V.I.P. Member
More than happy to give benefit of the doubt if I've misread the situation. I dont hold grudges between games either

With the indy thing, I wasnt really arguing that Ekkos role wasnt pro town (other than some light harmful indie trolling), my problem more was that it was even less pro town than my one in the last game and I obviously got a much different reaction lol. But it doesnt matter, water under the bridge.
both our roles were protown. urs requires u to lynch all 5. mine required me to kill 1 member at night which is half the team

difference is for some reason urs had a fake claim and u gain extra abilities when u defile so we didnt know if ur role updates to something evil given the lore of the character lol

mine on the other hand loses the game if i misfire immedietly so it forces me to abstain until im confident im hitting scum

Emil

THE CATALYST
V.I.P. Member
tbh you said you would shoot one of the people we didnt lynch out of me, gram and flower. I was never not gonna lynch you after you said that no matter waht
i wasnt gna shoot u. not after how u handled my wagon and i felt u were the best on it

i was shooting tiara tho
so gna lose anyway lol

Poyser

i wasnt gna shoot u. not after how u handled my wagon and i felt u were the best on it

i was shooting tiara tho
so gna lose anyway lol
yeah and i had gram as probably town, and strong on tiara. so ofc those options didnt really appeal to me

not that it matters, i had already voted before that and by the time i caught up on the thread you were hammered lol

Emil

THE CATALYST
V.I.P. Member
yeah and i had gram as probably town, and strong on tiara. so ofc those options didnt really appeal to me

not that it matters, i had already voted before that and by the time i caught up on the thread you were hammered lol
ideally i wanted to lynch gram shoot tiara so cant say my reads were good at all so rip

The X

Marvelous
appreciate this, thank you

With that its done so far as im concerned, and ill try be more mindful of your communication preferences going forward too 🤝

Id also say that you shouldnt take me as not wanting to engage with certain points as a slight against you, I appreciate that can look like arrogance so Ill apologise if thats how its taken - its more to stop myself going down destructive roads by just cutting it off at the root
It's also my way of trying to solve slots! I try to ask questions and interact, so when someone just shuts me down, I think maybe they don't want me poking and prodding.

In all honesty, y'all can call me whatever you want, it doesn't offend me. I'm just a naive and noble dummy that is trying to make the world more mindful of their words and actions with certain things that are said. Plus, I don't mind shit talking on the Internet so I can get too involved in that sometimes.

Gram, I don't think you're a bad dude at all and nothing said in this game was meant to be personal. I thoroughly enjoyed playing Elden Ring and thought you were a great host. I tried to put in genuine effort to make that game great. Was I FUCKING WRONG on a few things? Haha you bet! Did I lose? Fuck yeah I did. But that's okay because I enjoyed playing that game. So I guess I was just taken aback a bit why people wanted to keep taking the piss out of me for that game. Bad games happen sometime! Look at this train wreck of a game.

:skully

The X

Marvelous
At the end of the day, I'm honestly all about the love and peace. Do I like to shit talk in a competitive text based game on a Chinese mango forum? You fucking bet I do. But if it's going to cause more issues or create a negative atmosphere, I'm not about that. So once again, I apologize for all my actions and words and promise I'll do better to make this community positive and fun.

Poyser

At the end of the day, I'm honestly all about the love and peace. Do I like to shit talk in a competitive text based game on a Chinese mango forum? You fucking bet I do. But if it's going to cause more issues or create a negative atmosphere, I'm not about that. So once again, I apologize for all my actions and words and promise I'll do better to make this community positive and fun.
Its no worries, we are no strangers to edge and heat and shit talk. Think its one of them where we just needed to understand each other a little better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back