• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I'd honestly prefer Gram here but I won't stubbornly cling to that.

Psychic is a mystery as well but I don't sense any harm there yet.

Well, maybe I'm wrong on Evans. Why do you think he's scum?
hes doing things i do as scum sometimes when I'm feeling lazy about the game

projecting excitement entrance into the thread then talking to posyer and gram and showing a vid or w.e all fall under that

the way evan sniped at lethal wasn't for a gameplay related thing here, but rather brought some posts from a previous game then voted. never directly interacted with lethal here. it was too safe given lethal was a point of discussion too back then

that and his votes on psychic/gram had almost no reasoning from his end / were just bandwagony

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
also evans expecting people to question him seems rly odd and passive, not proactive

don't really see where you sense solving from him

Poyser

I said my posts were terrible as I didn't give any follow up. Don't misquote me, thanks.

You mean like I said in the post you quoted? Why are you acting like every post I make has to be a direct case?

Fuck off lmao

I quite clearly explain why it's weird he didn't come at me over struggling for content when that was his biggest point against me last game when I started talking about him.

I don't see how that's disliking it all? I asked you a comparison about him last game lol

I don't see how this is implicating you two are aligned at all. I asked @Grammaton about your lack of push on Lethal despite saying he's within his scum range and you doing nothing about it. Yet you leapt to the fences early about him being town last game. Doesn't sit right?

Except I made a post about your behaviour around him could be distancing? :pogba:

Because my post lacked the usual quotes/case to back it up other than 3 lines after being absent for a significant amount of time?

Not sure how else to follow up after a vote and Lethal wasn't active before I went to work and questioning Poyser over it?
I’m confused. On one aspect you’re saying you never presented us as being aligned and then when I say you’re implying he’s looking for my approval therefore implying we are not aligned you just replied again saying you said we could be distancing :pogba1: Which is it fella?

I obviously got that you were implying we could be aligned cos you said it could be distancing lmao, that’s why I said it! The next bit implies we are not because why would he be looking for my approval in thread if we’re aligned? It makes no sense

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
gram's lynch wud be the most informative and probably nail a scum too, and certainly is the harder one to do rn

I agree with most of ur reads @Black Pegged Dragon minus evans probably, and psychic I am still torn about. i can see cp being townie I guess considering I have lots of scum reads I want to start moving some to town

I can move cp and maybe psychic to town

evans Idk what r u seeing that im unable to lol

Down to lynch gramma or lethal/poyser.
Flower is my lower priority.

I asked a few times.
When does day end?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Based on the last pages (US posters) they locked it on Lethal since they sleep at proper times and day ends at 5/7 AM our time

Thats 4 of 7 needed for lynch

Ekko - Lethal
Ultra- Lethal
Peg - Lethal
Me - Lethal

Poyser

This is in reference to Lethal having a scum meta read of saying he is turning over a new leaf. While said with tongue in check, if we're to follow metas this could be a first hint on Lethal.

I didn't disagree with this and my gut still worries abotu Gram and Poyser.

Just early Lethal talk from Poyser again.

This time with Gram.

This logic still continues to make sense. At this point, it doesn't seem like Evans is trying to setup mislynches on Poyser, Gram, or Lethal, but wondering out loud about things that ping him.

This was about Doddsy in Elden Ring. Fair read since I felt the same way.

Doubles down on making sure he gets an answer from Poyser. If Evans is just looking for a mislynch, does he challenge Poyser so openly while still sussing others?

We do know the line of logic about Poyser supposedly being the one that should go after Lethal, so this is a fair assessment.

This subject obviously does get talked about more this game. I don't disagree with Evans point of view and all (though I think Poyser did defend himself well when he argued against this point).

Doubling down.

Lethal even has Poyser has a town read.

This feels like Evans actually feels like he stumbled on something and not just pulling out old posts from old games to make busy work.

I don't know if it feels tunnely either.

Self aware of his game and willing to admit weaknesses.

No problem wit this.

Whether or not this is actually true, Evans is at least giving a reaction to Lethal. Doesn't feel like wolf Evans gloating he made town Lethal break.

Yeah I don't know if I buy Lethal giving up this early either.

I do believe Lethal could be scum here as well.

Yeah, I don't really have much of an issue with this either.

I will literally ask people to ask me to do stuff as town. Ex) Ekko gave me three tasks to complete and I did.

Still doesn't feel like any tunneling, just feels like he hasn't gotten any answers for himself yet.

I do think this isn't a bad response post.

I could see that being a team.

Feels like he genuinely was hoping for someone to ask him something.

This was agreeing with Ekko saying Doddsy can't just cry and sit on the fence.

Still wants to pursue Lethal.

Overall I just don't see the suss with Evans? Yes he's been focused on just Lethal and Poyser, but I don't see anything necessarily wrong with his posts? Maybe Lethal could be low hanging fruit for Evans, but does he challenge Poyser along the way on doing that? I can't say I am comfortable with an Evans D1 lynch.
Before I carry on, you say you think lethal is scum here but I’m not sure you’ve said why you yourself read Lethal as scum? That might help me understand where you’re coming from a bit more because I have no idea what you’re reading Lethal scum for

why are you so ok with evans calling his own posts and previous vote terrible lol? You actually listed those posts and said you agreed with them, so I take it you don’t think they were terrible? So why does he say they’re terrible? To me it’s either he’s getting a bit self conscious as scum that he’s not posting well, or he is just saying whatever he can to make lethal look bad. I would never expect Lethal to call evans out for his posts “being terrible” I don’t think lethal has ever done that so not sure where the expectation came from? And lethal did actually call him out for dropping his vote on Odo so quickly so again not really sure where his point comes from

also the new leaf thing has been taken to the extreme. Here Lethal says he doesn’t wanna be an emotional bitch. He literally says that every game and then invariably gets emotional anyway. I wasn’t talking about being emotional with that I am talking about him being nice to others which is different. Sometimes as scum he makes a big show of turning over a new leaf and how he’s gonna be nice. He invariably later says something dumb like “I read Ekko Town because I don’t want to tunnel him all game again”. As you can see, not really close to what happened in this game.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
why exactly do you want to lynch me?

I think you are overall scummy.
I literally don't even know what you stand for.
You have 0 conviction and all you did was act smug like you know you cant get lynched.
You have not really pushed anyone clearly.
Who are you even voting?
Evans?
And you said you will change it to whatever?
Its a 12 player game and you should have a lot more than 1 town read.
Its like 2-3 scums.
Tldr - you are coasting.

Why did I find you scummy to begin with?
You said you would be down to lynch psychic even tho you said it would be a lame lynch.

You wont be able to say/do anything to change my view rn.
If Lethal flips scum you will also get 0 town cred.
Might even make you scummier to me.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Before I carry on, you say you think lethal is scum here but I’m not sure you’ve said why you yourself read Lethal as scum? That might help me understand where you’re coming from a bit more because I have no idea what you’re reading Lethal scum for

He literally quotes his isolation of lethal and why he is willing to go there...
And asks this
Sigh

Grammaton

Consigliere
I think you are overall scummy.
I literally don't even know what you stand for.
You have 0 conviction and all you did was act smug like you know you cant get lynched.
You have not really pushed anyone clearly.
Who are you even voting?
Evans?
And you said you will change it to whatever?
Its a 12 player game and you should have a lot more than 1 town read.
Its like 2-3 scums.
Tldr - you are coasting.

Why did I find you scummy to begin with?
You said you would be down to lynch psychic even tho you said it would be a lame lynch.

You wont be able to say/do anything to change my view rn.
If Lethal flips scum you will also get 0 town cred.
Might even make you scummier to me.

did dink and doink ever have a 3rd accomplice?

Poyser

The infamous opening post. Did Lethal do this for an ulterior motive? We'll never know until we see a flip.

I was really hoping this was true. Seemed committed to this and knew what he was getting into, especially when he played with basically all these players in Elden Ring. No excuses, right?

I mean, the joke vote didn't even harm Lethal really, though, just generated conversation. He should be happy his name is such a lightning bolt of discussion for town, if he's town.

Hmmm. Lethal and I honestly haven't had any interactions this game.

Seems like he's actually worried about Gram's wagon? I mean, shouldn't Lethal come on and be like, 'holy fuck, we caught Gram all because of me'? Lethal should understand his role is good bait yet he seems hesitant that Gram has a wagon.

I mean, doesn't all actions mean you're either town or scum? I don't think Ultra was struggling for content at all, five pages deep.

We've discussed the Psychic shit at length too, so need to note Lethal thought it was a HUGE red flag to start.

Gives Ultra and CP townie points here.

Good boy.

Kind of weird to taut his improvements when he hasn't shown said improvements yet. Not really sure why he needs to mention Poyser here?

This was to Evans.

Reluctant to give reads but till makes a general hand-waving comment, only to throw a scum lean on Ultra, who he just gave town points.

This was to Evans again. So far he's avoided me and tried to friend Poyser and Evans. Is there something in common with us three?

Doubles down on Psychic being scum.

Doubles down on Ultra being scum and struggling for content. Not sure how Ultra was looking for anything?

Backs off of Ultra all of a sudden. Gives Poyser townie points.

This is Lethal's reaction to being called nice for treating me, Evans, and Poyser, basically with kids' gloves.

Doubles down again on Ultra despite just saying he was stepping back his read? Ultra also never came close to getting slapped by Gram. Lethal literally admits he can be wrong on Ultra but doesn't seem to bothered by that.

Still talking about how he's treating me, Evans, and Poyser.

Interesting that Ultra and Psychic are scum reads but Ultra voted for Psychic. Over explains the read on Psychic?

So not slapping down Ultra, but just telling him he was wrong?

I mean, why say Tpein is talking shit but then call it NAI?

Defends Poyser and calls out Psychic. This is Lethal like, tripling down on the Psychic read.

Sort of meh response to Poyser, but at least he's not completely backing away? But I think he could also be playing up how's he's not OFFENDED and would RUN if he was scared.

I mean, yes he did, but he dropped his Gram vote to vote Psychic. Shouldn't this make you happy and want to work with him?

Drops a reads list on Gram's request.

So two players he said that are good at reading him (Poyser and myself) are town and null reads respectively, even though his words on me could be seen as being shady. He also says nothing abotu Evans despite being unhappy with his quick vote change off of Gram and onto Psychic. And he has two players that pushed tunnel him in Elden Ring (Ekko and Evans) are town and null reads respectively. Ekko's town read I think is especially weak. His scum reads of Pein and Psychic are sort of weak as well. At least he finally puts Ultra firmly in the scum 'lean' pile.

Tpein seems to have jumped to the top of the line in Lethal's suss, despite talking about Ultra and Flower for longer.

So willing to now give Ultra a chance. Just really can't decide where to put Ultra.

This honestly comes out of nowhere. My gut reaction? This is a coached post.

I think this is just an odd response to Doddsy. He reacts to Doddsy saying Evans used Lethal as a crutch. It's odd to me because Doddsy is saying Evans is sussy for his behavior around Lethal and Lethal just kind of shrugs it off. Not really sure what he's vibing with either or why he drops Poyser's name.

Still struggling with his Ultra read.

I don't really think Evans is in a tunnel.

It's weird he reacts like this to Gram saying Lethal might be the best option (though Gram later dropped Lethal from his top five suspects). Not sure why Lethal is starting to feel overwhelmed here?

See, this is a confusing post. First of all, is he this upset because his reads list isn't being taken seriously? His three scum reads in his list were Ultra, Psychic, and Tpein. Lethal just admitted to wanting to give Ultra a chance and has been on the fence on him the entire game. Psychic is a pretty easy vote and I think most people understand that's not the best D1 vote. So is Lethal dying on the hill over her Tpein read? Which game later into the game and seems to be mostly based on how Lethal hates playing with Tpein? I just don't know where Lethal even got picked apart for his reads either. Not sure why he's so upset Poyser hasn't answered him? Poyser isn't going after Lethal and Lethal town reads Poyser, so why be upset if Poyser hasn't answered yet? How does your question even define your game? Lethal asked Poyser about his null read on Gram and his town read on Doddsy.

I don't think it's genuine. Still no reason why Tpein is the absolute choice today. Is this really worth self voting over?

Here we go.

Reaction to Ultra saying no lynch pin would self vote. Lethal has been gone since.

Really tough to like Lethal's game so far.
Is this not just a carbon copy of last game

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
We get it Poyser.
Lethal = good

So why were you throwing shade at him earlier?
Why do you have him as a sus but have problems with others voting there?
Not sure if scummy or his buddying worked.

:whathekong

Vote Count #2

Ratchet

Lethal > BPD > Lethal > T-Pein
Tiara > Ultra > None > Doddsy > None > Poyser
Poyser > Ultra > None > Psychic > Ekko > T-Pein > Evans
Ultra > Psychic > Grammaton > T-Pein > None > Craig > Tiara > Lethal
BPD > BPD > Grammaton > None > Grammaton > Lethal
Craig > Ekko > Psychic > Grammaton > None > Ekko > Tiara
Psychic > Poyser > Ekko
Evans > Grammaton > Psychic > Lethal
T-Pein > Poyser > Lethal
Grammaton > Evans > None > Ekko > Evans > Tiara > Evans
Ekko > Grammaton > Tiara > Evans > Lethal

Vote Count - Day 1

T-Pein - 1
(Lethal) L-6
Poyser - 1 (Tiara) L-6
Evans - 2 (Poyser, Grammaton) L-5
Lethal - 5 (Ultra, Black Pegged Dragon, Evans, T-Pein, Ekko) L-2
Tiara - 1 (CraigPelton) L-6
Ekko - 1 (Psychic) L-6

Approximately 2 hours and 25 minutes remain. With 13 alive, it is 7 to lynch.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Based on the last pages (US posters) they locked it on Lethal since they sleep at proper times and day ends at 5/7 AM our time

Thats 4 of 7 needed for lynch

Ekko - Lethal
Ultra- Lethal
Peg - Lethal
Me - Lethal

Psychic is voting kekko
Lethal is voting me
Evans is voting Lethal
CP is AFK
Big Man is AFK.
Doodsy is AFK
Gramma - evans