• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Alco

Distinguished
Damn, Tweet went from unmotivated sack o' potatoes to trolling asshole to actually playing the game in about two pages and now I don't know what to think!

The X

Marvelous
has ur read of poyser changed btw. u seem very reserved this game. cant sense usual excitement to hunt scum
My energy was divided because of Yugioh game. Then this game blew up way more than I was expecting and I was caught in the back foot. I'm VERY excited to hunt scum this game, just wait and see.

It has not. I think Poyser is probably a wolf here.

Also Ekko, I think you're town this game, but I think your reads are absolute shit so far (sorry bb). I'm going to drop a reads list soon but I need you to be willing to look at the game a bit differently than you currently are.

Poyser

How do you think he would be reacting as scum?
I feel like he’d probably be making more effort to push somebody else

that said I did just remember his tendency to get a bit emo when he’s being pushed as scum. Been a while since I’ve seen it

The X

Marvelous
They likely will not! Scum killing me is always the biggest threat to me when I am not mafia and since I need them dead anyway there’s not much I can do to get around that other than to let them know that currently, I have no useful role.
that said I wanted to claim my role to show its not really anti town and to them, nor is it really anti scum. Thought it would be pretty obvious it would come with perks tho so rather be honest lol
Why did you decide to claim indie last phase when you did?

Poyser

My energy was divided because of Yugioh game. Then this game blew up way more than I was expecting and I was caught in the back foot. I'm VERY excited to hunt scum this game, just wait and see.

Also Ekko, I think you're town this game, but I think your reads are absolute shit so far (sorry bb). I'm going to drop a reads list soon but I need you to be willing to look at the game a bit differently than you currently are.
Wait what lmao

Alco

Distinguished
Anyway as promised I am The Dung Eater, the Pox Aligned.

My role is that during a day phase I can target a dead player and “defile” their body. I’m the one that defiled Aurelians body. I get perks the more bodies i defile but I haven’t received anything yet from that one and have no idea what the perks would be. Hopefully at least one BP vest! But obviously as I can only target players that are already dead, it doesn’t really effect the game.

there’s also a game mechanic that can kill me but i obviously won’t elaborate on that.

my win condition is that I need to defile 5 bodies, see the golden order utterly destroyed and survive to the end of the game.
Only thing I'm wary about here is you might you have to defile the 5 bodies and survive with anyone lol

But your play has been pro-town enough

The X

Marvelous
I’ve not gone elsewhere yet, im mulling it over. It’s mostly just gut feel but he doesn’t really feel like scum to me here with his reaction to the his wagon. It’s not that he’s done anything inherently pro town lol
How do you go from saying Tweet had been horrendous and voting for him right off the gate and then deciding he maybe isn't scum after all? Trusting your gut here doesn't really work because that's a big thought process that has happened to change your mind.

Poyser

Why did you decide to claim indie last phase when you did?
I already explained why, because I wanted Town to have the info as my role existing made it possible that Aurelian was telling the truth about his. Also claiming indy means scum are probably more hesitant to kill me!

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional

You should probably keep in mind that Poysers indy claim was the deciding nail in the coffin for Aurelian

The X

Marvelous
I already explained why, because I wanted Town to have the info as my role existing made it possible that Aurelian was telling the truth about his. Also claiming indy means scum are probably more hesitant to kill me!
Except that's not how you worked your claim at all.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
How do you go from saying Tweet had been horrendous and voting for him right off the gate and then deciding he maybe isn't scum after all? Trusting your gut here doesn't really work because that's a big thought process that has happened to change your mind.
What's your opinion of me and has it changed at all from EoD1 to now?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
i have feeling i was roleblocked but i cant tell lol

if its a townie they need to fk off lol

Lethal

T.B.A
Speaking of Lethal, I found it odd yesterday that he would find reasons not to vote me when Poyser was trying to build a wagon on me yesterday, yet voted somewhere else at the drop of a hat. I can't remember who the other guy he voted was but I felt quite amazed because Lethal struck me as if playing around a teammate of his, except I'm not his teammate lmao.
I voted Ekko, Aurelian, you (when CFD'ing) and back to Aurelian. You got any more fabrication of my voting habits?
Could be wrong but I think gram usually wouldn’t allow them to use it on D1
For reference - in Nintendo we could only use it after Day 3

Back