• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Alco

Distinguished
How do you go from saying Tweet had been horrendous and voting for him right off the gate and then deciding he maybe isn't scum after all? Trusting your gut here doesn't really work because that's a big thought process that has happened to change your mind.
that's now the second time you've put two seemingly contradictory opinions of a player right next to each other without giving a single thought to all the processes that happened in between.

Come on, man.

Poyser

vote abi
Hasn’t tried to pressure me at all until I threatened to get off tweet so was probably hoping for a mislynch that he didn’t have to work for

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Did you google his character in the end?
yes. even saw the entire boss fight
oYBxZAR.png

the flavor stuff he was mentioning was bullsht tho. even his role doesnt mention anything about runes and demigods n stuff lol

The X

Marvelous
Ahhhh I’ve been battling back and forth but might help us solve so fuck it

I am also a pro town indy, so it’s highly possible Aurelian is telling the truth on the whole, but he’s definitely lying about what his actual win con is and that’s rubbing me up the wrong way. Like my win condition is that the golden order have to be utterly destroyed, and I have to be alive obv and I also have another aspect of it that I have to do with my role

I thought the great runes was gonna be his version of that; but there’s no way on Earth his win con is “town have to get at least most of the great runes” lol. I also don’t really believe town have to get them to win anyway, if anything it would surely be that he has to get them personally
Here's Poyser's claim. He says he did it so he could help town make a decision but you can see in the same sentence, he says that Fang could be telling the truth or he could be lying. So how does this actually move town forward solving Fang's slot? Not to mention that after this claim, Poyser will try to get a wagon going on Tweet. Not sure how this helped town at all last phase.

RDK

Marvelous
I feel like he’d probably be making more effort to push somebody else

that said I did just remember his tendency to get a bit emo when he’s being pushed as scum. Been a while since I’ve seen it
All of his opening posts are game related barring his opening fluff post and have no indication of lack of interest, therefore, do you buy his claim that he drew Vanilla and was disinterested?

If you think he has an emo response to being pushed as scum, falsely claiming that he was disinterested from the start would fit that and reflect pretty badly on him in my opinion.

Poyser

Here's Poyser's claim. He says he did it so he could help town make a decision but you can see in the same sentence, he says that Fang could be telling the truth or he could be lying. So how does this actually move town forward solving Fang's slot? Not to mention that after this claim, Poyser will try to get a wagon going on Tweet. Not sure how this helped town at all last phase.
Lmao this is so transparent tho. I said he could be telling the truth on the whole, but he’s definitely lying about his wincon. There were some people that thought he might have been lying about his wincon for other reasons than being hostile

it also doesn’t take into account my play around Aurelian at all, who I was on early and clearly rattled him. I also derailed my own counter wagon to go back to him because I caught him in yet more lies and a big contradiction. Legit doesn’t make any sense whatsoever to put us together in any world

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Btw even if you were my only scum read there would be nothing discrediting about that fact all by itself
there wud from my PoV because im town and i am seeing u with this great ass position to solve yet ur best solve is scum reading a townie

The X

Marvelous
that's now the second time you've put two seemingly contradictory opinions of a player right next to each other without giving a single thought to all the processes that happened in between.

Come on, man.
Not true at all. There's no one someone comes out of the gate, says Tweet is horrendous and votes for him, only to be swayed by Tweet's D2 play that he's not horrendous or worthy of a vote anymore. I don't buy anyone with Poyser's initial mindset on Tweet to start D2 changing their mind like that.

Back