• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Ultra

THE BEAR
Thoughts on CPs claim?

Not the person you asked, but I'll weigh in, this sort of ability is rarely scum. I'd reserve maybe a 20% chance for surprise factor.

There's an argument to be made about whether he should claim character nonetheless, however, because character was the exact dimension that Fang ran into a wall with, and because of that, should probably be standard for everyone making a claim.

The X

Marvelous
No because it was more cherry picking and ignoring posts that you probably haven't even read, much like how you apparently didn't see where I claimed stopping all kills last night. your case was trash as have all your posts been. you are going to hang
Okay, so me isoing you and building a case on you is me not reading? Good logic!

Seriously taking the Lethal route again, eh? And you guys wonder why there are always issues in the games you play. You've thrown cheap insults and suss my way and claim that's enough for me to hang. I've built an entire case on you, yet you won't even look at it.

Ratchet

Wow.... The audacity you have to out as the Dung Eater out of all the roles in the damn game. If there is any role that would be anything but pro townie it's this role.

Literally the embodiment of fucked upness in the game and argurably the most evil thing in the game. You literally find the dung eater at the lowest part of the game and his sole purpose is to Mutale and curse everyone. There is no shape way or form this role is in any capacity a pro indie and honestly pitched it down as a serial killer of some sort.

Allowing you to live is like purposely allowing the most fucked up being in the world who want nothing more than to defile and curse my corpse in the same roof as townie.

I would think that you also have an apocalyptic event when reaching certain number of corpses or whatever. Similar to my indie role I had when I played GoT.

If there is ever a claim I would immediately execute upon learning their flavor it's this role. Like your entire purpose is to curse all habitants of the lands between and want nothing more than to see everything suffer.

I am not sure why you thought you can claim such role and pass it by as a pro townie indie? You are worse than pro scum indie, you are worse than scum. You are the most evil thing in the game lol.

Vote Lynch: Poyser
This is pretty poor, Soul-chan. If he is as terrible as you say, he probably has a fake claim, and if he doesn't he definitely has no reason to just claim it yesterday under no pressure and generally town-read.

Look, I can't say with 100% certainty that he's pro town. I don't know. The evidence in thread points to it. Scum will probably want to get rid of him and he has already hurt his thread positioning by claiming Indie anyway. It's not a concern right now.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Not the person you asked, but I'll weigh in, this sort of ability is rarely scum. I'd reserve maybe a 20% chance for surprise factor.

There's an argument to be made about whether he should claim character nonetheless, however, because character was the exact dimension that Fang ran into a wall with, and because of that, should probably be standard for everyone making a claim.
Not happening

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I don't see Dung Eater wanting to help anyone but himself.
serial killer poyser will be a step we have to go through at some point in the game

and if u / soulkiller is mafia i can go as far as saying yall rolecopped poyser and saw him as a hostile indie so u want to yeet him now

to that i say, we yeet mafia first and deal with poyser later if mafia doesnt deal with him themselves

Ultra

THE BEAR
Okay, so me isoing you and building a case on you is me not reading? Good logic!

Seriously taking the Lethal route again, eh? And you guys wonder why there are always issues in the games you play. You've thrown cheap insults and suss my way and claim that's enough for me to hang. I've built an entire case on you, yet you won't even look at it.

What do you think about the idea of claiming today? I think you're getting the ekko treatment right now.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
All right people who did dick all to get aurelian lynched are for some reason being followed on lethal so I guess I need to establish some credibility that can't be argued with:

I stopped all kills last night. I won't be claiming character or role as there's no need for me to do so
u already claimed a role lol

u may have stopped a vig kill too but id take the tradeoff i guess

Arp Bladstrum

Illustrious
lol why? like can u go more into detail instead of whatever this is
Sir Ekko it largely centers around your defence of our slain foe yesterday and in part vanity that you have previously accused me of being scum when I know that to be false. I find particular distaste in how you ignored my previous question today.

Your voluminous might would be of great benefit to us as we face greater challenges in the days ahead but I cannot see past this right now

Poyser

Idc if he character claims really but yeah, obviously Town lol

Back